With what should i begin?
2016-01-20, 03:49 AM,
Hey guys. i am TheDutchLegend. I have read many ebooks many guides many tutorials. but honestly i don't know how to begin. In many guides you must invest something but i have now max 10$ to invest. So i need a suggestion with what can i best begin? because i am a beginner and now i am learning im :)

Regards
Latest Thanks - View all

gabaaamarket(2016-02-01 03:36 PM) 
2016-01-20, 02:18 PM,
(2016-01-20, 03:49 AM)TheDutchLegend Wrote: Hey guys. i am TheDutchLegend. I have read many ebooks many guides many tutorials. but honestly i don't know how to begin. In many guides you must invest something but i have now max 10$ to invest. So i need a suggestion with what can i best begin? because i am a beginner and now i am learning im :)

Regards

Here's my advice for what it's worth. Stop reading ebooks and guides, instead, take action and start trying out different traffic sources, when you find one that is some what unsaturated perhaps a platform for gaming for example, create some type of automated software that can automate things. Try not to get caught up in so many different things, focus on one thing at a time because that way you will not be distracted and miss vital twists on ideas.
Latest Thanks - View all

today1991(2016-01-20 03:12 PM) MoneyCashers(2016-01-20 02:46 PM) 
2016-01-20, 03:14 PM,
(2016-01-20, 02:18 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:
(2016-01-20, 03:49 AM)TheDutchLegend Wrote: Hey guys. i am TheDutchLegend. I have read many ebooks many guides many tutorials. but honestly i don't know how to begin. In many guides you must invest something but i have now max 10$ to invest. So i need a suggestion with what can i best begin? because i am a beginner and now i am learning im :)

Regards

Here's my advice for what it's worth. Stop reading ebooks and guides, instead, take action and start trying out different traffic sources, when you find one that is some what unsaturated perhaps a platform for gaming for example, create some type of automated software that can automate things. Try not to get caught up in so many different things, focus on one thing at a time because that way you will not be distracted and miss vital twists on ideas.
Thanks Hawk for advice.
2016-01-20, 03:26 PM,
(2016-01-20, 03:14 PM)TheDutchLegend Wrote:

Regards

Thanks Hawk for advice.

Honestly, find some good traffic sources, you would be surprised at how many are around which are not being over spammed. Think (bot) and then automate the process, first, start by manually testing and then automate. It's the way forward, trust me.
2016-01-20, 03:36 PM, (This post was last modified: 2016-01-20, 03:36 PM by TheDutchLegend.)
(2016-01-20, 03:26 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:

Regards

Thanks Hawk for advice.

Honestly, find some good traffic sources, you would be surprised at how many are around which are not being over spammed. Think (bot) and then automate the process, first, start by manually testing and then automate. It's the way forward, trust me.
Which free traffic source do you suggest
Because you are a legend in cpa
2016-01-20, 03:41 PM,
(2016-01-20, 03:36 PM)TheDutchLegend Wrote:

Regards

Thanks Hawk for advice.

Which free traffic source do you recommend

That's where you're going wrong to be honest, don't depend on people to spoon feed you because they won't, you need to find (unique) traffic sources for yourself and test them out. The poor man never got rich because the rich man helped him, you must test test test for yourself!
2016-01-21, 03:47 PM,
(2016-01-20, 03:41 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:
(2016-01-20, 03:36 PM)TheDutchLegend Wrote:
(2016-01-20, 02:18 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: Here's my advice for what it's worth. Stop reading ebooks and guides, instead, take action and start trying out different traffic sources, when you find one that is some what unsaturated perhaps a platform for gaming for example, create some type of automated software that can automate things. Try not to get caught up in so many different things, focus on one thing at a time because that way you will not be distracted and miss vital twists on ideas.
Thanks Hawk for advice.

Which free traffic source do you recommend

That's where you're going wrong to be honest, don't depend on people to spoon feed you because they won't, you need to find (unique) traffic sources for yourself and test them out. The poor man never got rich because the rich man helped him, you must test test test for yourself!

This is what all there is to it. Test test test . Because believe me when i say this as i say from experience NO ONE will ever give away the method which is currently working for them (meaning they are earning money from it) in an ebook or you know a way of helping you out. Even so you would be a great person but the point of the matter is he/she worked their ass off or in some casses got lucky (these are way way few) with the method they are using. So go ahead and try out. Because that is the only way you will know if something works for you or not.

We will always be here to help you out if you get stuck. But for you to get stuck you will need to experiment with something first :)

Feel free to msg me, If i can help with anything i will be happy to.

And to start off just start with simple things. Maybe create a website/blog and start with promoting it in maybe heck even on youtube. It might click for YOU. that is why start now with something and improve/explore as you gain experience in this.
2016-01-22, 02:00 AM,
Ebooks are often made to earn profit but the only person who is making profit is the writer himself haha..
I would just suggest reading around on CPA Elites and test a few things out.

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2016-01-24, 02:13 AM,
check your own shares :P

[Image: di1WHG0.png?1]
2016-01-24, 02:53 AM, (This post was last modified: 2016-01-24, 02:53 AM by TheDutchLegend.)
(2016-01-24, 02:13 AM)SiriusBlack Wrote: check your own shares :P

haha , that's nice idea :D

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is the best Niche To begin with it in Cpagrip aymaneImanwele 4 1,573 2016-04-21, 06:12 PM
Last Post: Stevennn
  I want to learn PPC to drive traffic. Where to begin? JAS 1 334 2014-07-05, 05:03 AM
Last Post: Solar Oblivion
  What a good month search to begin sk1ll 22 1,318 2014-01-09, 08:47 AM
Last Post: KIKO
  cpagrip + code begin download button? hopsa 3 1,159 2013-12-31, 06:59 PM
Last Post: solix
  Where to begin? Zacattack4040 16 1,036 2013-11-16, 07:59 AM
Last Post: moneyboy2012

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top