Will we ever cure cancer?
2014-04-29, 02:32 PM,
[Image: science-14-001.jpg]

This is something that has personally affected my familys life. I feel it can be cured in the future, but, with every cure comes a new problem thus we will always be chasing after answers.

Thoughts? ...
2014-04-29, 05:15 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-04-29, 05:35 PM by april4th.)
yes, I'm a raw vegetarian. cancer is connected to your diet.
only less than 30% is your gene, but if you change yourself it can be fixed.
You see fat parents usually will have fat kid cause by their hobbit and diet.
If you look deeper a family is eating same food... and i guarantee you every person who is sick and having cancer their body is very acidic. a person who has alkaline body is impossible to get sick.
When you start changing in good positive way which i mean how you feel and also what you eat.
And Yes i seen a lot of people cure from cancer when they start changing their self.
THE CURE is YOUR FOOD. each time you are eating is whether fighting diseases or increasing them.
Latest Thanks - View all

SiZiF(2014-07-04 12:26 AM) Jangoz(2014-06-20 03:41 AM) 
2014-04-29, 06:51 PM,
What I thought about, it might sound weird, but cancer is a billion dollar industry.
Medicine giants and other suppliers will keep earning millions & millions every year of this disease.
There might be a cure faster if everyone wanted to, but it might also be that some of those giants try to keep the research slow so they can squeeze money out of this.

There are people out there who choose money above people so this idea might not be so wrong after all.
2014-04-30, 12:03 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-04-30, 12:04 AM by april4th.)
(2014-04-29, 06:51 PM)Vampirion Wrote: What I thought about, it might sound weird, but cancer is a billion dollar industry.
Medicine giants and other suppliers will keep earning millions & millions every year of this disease.
There might be a cure faster if everyone wanted to, but it might also be that some of those giants try to keep the research slow so they can squeeze money out of this.

There are people out there who choose money above people so this idea might not be so wrong after all.

lol it is a lie. t government don't want you to know the truth
just remember drugs do not cure disease because NO health problem are cause by drugs deficiencies , health problem cause by nutrition deficiencies, and it only comes from natural sources: food,air, water and soil. Are nature sources expensive? NO ... why is it expensive? cuz less organic farmer now, and government=big companies wants money from you. And they also want you to believe their magic pills lol
2014-04-30, 12:22 AM,
Just keep your pH high and eat a lot of vitamin B17. If you already have a cancer, this will cure it. If you don't have it, then you'll never get it. Lack of vitamin B17 (laetrile) will cause a cancer - 1000% guaranteed. If you don't believe me, please make some research.
Latest Thanks - View all

SiZiF(2014-07-04 12:42 AM) 
2014-04-30, 01:16 AM,
I've been talking about it with some friends in school lately. I've been thinking that the medicine industries might be making these "viruses", so they can make money. It might sound weird, but that's my thought.

Anyway, I think cancer will be cured one day. It's all about time.
2014-04-30, 01:27 AM,
There are many different types of cancer, some are easier to cure and some are harder. All I've been reading is good news about new medicines being tested, I even read an article on CNet about a nanobot that could cure a specific type. Though it will take many years before cancer is completely cured, wikipedia even says that it might be impossible.

"The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried"

My VIP Shares:
How to stop Chrome from blocking PPI installers
How to make advanced, custom messageboxes that match your theme in VB.

PM ME FOR A 99% OFF DISCOUNT ON HOSTWINDS
2014-04-30, 07:50 PM,
being a medical student, i would say that we Will for sure.
2014-04-30, 09:55 PM,
Yes they are going to find a cure soon, cause in the past cholera as an exemple was impossible to cure if you got it they let you die alone and more somewere else but they find after years vaccines so :

" Every illness has a cure " - Prophet Muhammad
2014-05-01, 09:06 PM,
I guess the problem is that so many new types form.
If one is cured something else will shows its ugly face.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  will cancer ever be cured? moneyforlife 19 2,458 2016-08-03, 01:40 PM
Last Post: BE-DutchHero
  NZ school captain moves class to tears with speech a week after cancer diagnosis HawkEye 2 379 2015-11-09, 07:36 PM
Last Post: traffbizz
  My friend think she has a cancer PRELIATOR 19 753 2015-10-22, 05:08 PM
Last Post: BH_Niche_Beast
  Study says cancer will hardly kill anyone under age 80 by 2050 HawkEye 9 703 2015-01-20, 04:50 AM
Last Post: Danisk
  Teenage cancer victim Stephen Sutton honoured in Queen's Birthday list HawkEye 0 288 2014-06-14, 03:35 PM
Last Post: HawkEye

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top