Will i get banned
2014-09-03, 05:58 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-09-03, 05:59 AM by sabotaz.)
Hello tommorow im planning on launching a multi niche blog about hacks (working ones not clash of clans and other fakes).I want to open a youtube account and uploaded all my videos there(I will create the videos myself showing how hacks work etc).Will youtube ban me?And if so is there any strategy that will prevent ban.(I dont want multiple youtube accounts ill name my account after my site)

Thank you.
Latest Thanks - View all

rubelpangsa(2014-10-11 12:44 PM) 
2014-09-03, 06:15 AM,
I think people are banned because of the promotion methods they use. After all if the hack is fake, and it is, you won't get banned because you aren't doing anything illegal, right?
2014-09-03, 07:44 AM,
(2014-09-03, 06:15 AM)NemAkata Wrote: I think people are banned because of the promotion methods they use. After all if the h@ck is modified , and it is, you won't get banned because you aren't doing anything illegal, right?

Im thinking the same way.Well ill try tommorow and lets see how it goes
2014-09-03, 07:48 AM,
Of course Youtube will ban you at first flag/copyright complain. Youtube can, if they don't like where you send traffic from your Youtube video/channel to ban you or delete your video, even if its 100% whitehat. Never in YT description put direct link to survey that's "commercially deceptive" and yt don't like surveys at all!

In your case you are putting this ppd game on higher level. If your h@cks works, you make more damage to companies that make those game and your activities is more illegal than guys that create vb application that does nothing. Example:

Fake vb application issues: Trademark validation, copyright infringement etc...

Real hack issues: Trademark validation, copyright infringement, company lose $$$ because of your working h@ck.
If they somehow found out that your stuff works and you damage their company, they probably not going to send you a DMCA report, they will send you settlement demand letter addressed to you!

Is it worth? As long as they don't know what are you doing you are fine, but when you become popular and earn big that's the point when they "release dogs on you" (lawyers) and your life becomes really messed up!

Gl and have fun!

↘ Best, Coolest CPA-Mobile CPI Network EVER!!! FIND OUT MORE. ↙

[Image: ieDLPOR.png]
BH +FR PINS, LOTS OF TEMPLATES, MORE THAN 5k OFFERS, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, EVEN BITCOIN PAY, Weekly Payouts, PM ME

2014-09-03, 08:01 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-09-03, 08:06 AM by sabotaz.)
The hacks that i will post does not affect copyrights.The videos will not be stolen (i will be the creator).The decription wont have links at all.All the hacks are real and not shitty vb net apps.But i guess eventually yt will ban me?
2014-09-03, 08:10 AM,
Even if you in your video show any logo/image of any company/product, copyright holder of that logo/image can remove your video! If your h@ck is for software/game, you can expect copyright claim and your video will be removed.

↘ Best, Coolest CPA-Mobile CPI Network EVER!!! FIND OUT MORE. ↙

[Image: ieDLPOR.png]
BH +FR PINS, LOTS OF TEMPLATES, MORE THAN 5k OFFERS, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, EVEN BITCOIN PAY, Weekly Payouts, PM ME

2014-09-03, 08:27 AM,
Verify your channel, try unlisting the videos that way only the one's that have the link can watch the video.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  cant sign up at jeuxvideo-Sorry, this host was banned due to misuse. dipak777 7 208 2017-09-13, 12:37 AM
Last Post: DanaCr
  How to stop getting banned from FB?? vincenzot_t 8 237 2017-09-06, 02:47 AM
Last Post: vincenzot_t
  How to be sure by FB Ad account cannot be banned? vincenzot_t 11 248 2017-09-04, 03:03 AM
Last Post: Aftab
  Will I get Banned if I do this? Roar 5 340 2017-07-25, 06:58 PM
Last Post: Vinz77
  BING ADS ACCOUNTS BANNED azdine 4 310 2017-07-10, 02:49 AM
Last Post: diamon66

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top