Will My Blog Rank It's Self?
2015-05-12, 03:15 AM,
I have just set up a multi-niche blog with about 6 offers and 600+ words with keywords present throughout.

Is just best left? I have heard horror stories about SEO gone wrong and sometimes worry about getting 'kicked off' Google.

I am about to go and read a little more about optimizing blogs, but would love it if someone could answer a few questions while I'm at it.
  • Does Blogger rank better than a normal site? (I have a friend with a good server so hosting isn't really a problem if it would benefit me.

• How can I index my blog? (Normally, I would submit a site-map etc)

• Is Spamming Youtube a bad idea? At the minute I feel like I am in some sort of a limbo. Stuck between spamming and moving on. Will this damage my rankings if I stay like this?
2015-05-12, 10:10 AM,
The only time you get kicked off google is for black hat seo tactics.
Examples:
-Keyword Stuffing
-Spammy onsite click redirects
-Popups on your page(s) the lead to other popups
-Low quality, spammed to hell backlinks

a combination of any of these can get you sandboxed. SEO requires some backlinking if you're in a niche that has any competition if you want to be on top.
But let's say you just made your own product.

Example: We call the product Fingers Of The Lord Apple Sauce - A How To For Fingers (keyword/phrase)
And your website name was: FingersOfTheLordAppleSauce.com
Then you would rank pretty easily with just 1 article using the mentioned above keyword/phrase.

You index your blog through google webmaster tools via the .xml sitemap submission.
Then, you want to find a reliable pinger site and have the site mass pinged.
If you have an RSS feed, then you want to find an RSS aggregator.

Spamming youtube is ALWAYS a bad idea. Especially now since they're cracking down on every mass uploader and repeat content offenders...
I've been trying for the past 3 days to get a work around going, but the only crap the sticks is the trash that is irrelevant...
You're probably better off creating a misleading thumbnail and a bs video of a still frame and hoping it doesn't get flagged than to mass upload anything.

If you're looking for an affordable, yet powerful, seo service, then shoot me a PM. I can give you the pointers you will need to make your blog get the maximum link juice from the backlinks to rank your website appropriately.
And before the low quality skids that lurk on the forum claim i'm trying to hijack your niche, please rest assured that my income isn't CPA based.
I'm doing well in the PPD world and am learning everything I can to expand. But if there's anything I do know, then that would be onpage and offpage seo for websites to rank in Google and Bing.
Latest Thanks - View all

Effexion(2015-05-12 04:15 PM) Jack Daniels(2015-05-12 10:56 AM) 
2015-05-12, 11:00 AM,
(2015-05-12, 10:10 AM)TygraOlympia Wrote: The only time you get kicked off google is for black hat seo tactics.
Examples:
-Keyword Stuffing

a combination of any of these can get you sandboxed. SEO requires some backlinking if you're in a niche that has any competition if you want to be on top.

Example: We call the product Fingers Of The Lord Apple Sauce - A How To For Fingers (keyword/phrase)
Then you would rank pretty easily with just 1 article using the mentioned above keyword/phrase.

You index your blog through google webmaster tools via the .xml sitemap submission.

Spamming youtube is ALWAYS a bad idea. Especially now since they're Paid version for free down on every mass uploader and repeat content offenders...
I've been trying for the past 3 days to get a work around going, but the only crap the sticks is the trash that is irrelevant...
You're probably better off creating a misleading thumbnail and a bs video of a still frame and hoping it doesn't get flagged than to mass upload anything.

If you're looking for an affordable, yet powerful, seo service, then shoot me a PM. I can give you the pointers you will need to make your blog get the maximum link juice from the backlinks to rank your website appropriately.
And before the low quality skids that lurk on the forum claim i'm trying to hijack your niche, please rest assured that my income isn't CPA based.
I'm doing well in the PPD world and am learning everything I can to expand. But if there's anything I do know, then that would be onpage and offpage seo for websites to rank in Google and Bing.

As this user said, spamming is never a good idea.
Something else to note is that blogger and wordpress sites will be indexed more quickly by Google than a regular HTML page however, if you use Churn and Burn (for example) on a Blogger, it will get deindexed a lot faster than say an HTML site. I only bring up Churn and Burn because it is how I make my money, so it could be something for you to look at for short-term income.
2015-05-12, 04:01 PM,
Some fantastic information there. Thanks, guys. I will keep sticking to the blogs then and wait to rank. I could build backlinks, but because it's a BH niche I am afraid they may come across spammy. My on page SEO is OK. It could do with some imrovements which I will make today ( a little more info and content). Churn and burn does appeal to me for a few of my blogs, but my main one I will try and rank white hattedly (love new words).

Could someone recommend me a reliable pinger? I could Google, but it's always best to have one personally recommended.
2015-05-12, 11:15 PM,
(2015-05-12, 11:00 AM)Jack Daniels Wrote:
(2015-05-12, 10:10 AM)TygraOlympia Wrote: The only time you get kicked off google is for black hat seo tactics.
Examples:
-Keyword Stuffing

Spamming youtube is ALWAYS a bad idea. Especially now since they're Paid version for free down on every mass uploader and repeat content offenders...

Something else to note is that blogger and wordpress sites will be indexed more quickly by Google than a regular HTML page however, if you use Churn and Burn (for example) on a Blogger, it will get deindexed a lot faster than say an HTML site. I only bring up Churn and Burn because it is how I make my money, so it could be something for you to look at for short-term income.

I have a question about the .blogspot/.wordpress blogs.
If I found a niche I liked and used a blogger for it, then created killer onpage seo and did my manual backlinking would my blogger eventually reach the first page?
I've only ranked real websites done with HTML and Wordpress+paid themes. I'm new to the blogger idea and I haven't seen a blogger rank in a long time. (low-med competition)
2015-05-12, 11:54 PM,
(2015-05-12, 11:15 PM)TygraOlympia Wrote:
(2015-05-12, 11:00 AM)Jack Daniels Wrote:
Examples:
-Keyword Stuffing

I have a question about the .blogspot/.wordpress blogs.
If I found a niche I liked and used a blogger for it, then created killer onpage seo and did my manual backlinking would my blogger eventually reach the first page?
I've only ranked real websites done with HTML and Wordpress+paid themes. I'm new to the blogger idea and I haven't seen a blogger rank in a long time. (low-med competition)

To be honest I have no idea. I've never tried ranking a blogger, but I would guess since it is owned by Google, it would be looked favorably upon in the searches. You should ask someone who knows more about SEO though
2015-05-13, 12:08 AM,
lol! from my perspective cut the crap buddies! If you want to rank use spammy or authority links it doesn't matter it will rank in no matter of time. But one thing if you using google's service then you will get blasted unless if you use some what websites with hosting provider then it's ok! Biggest SEO Myth is Spammy backlinks will get whacked by google.! it's totally lies! don't ever produce any content if you didnt experiment them. Try and see then it will helps you what is inside of this google? Well, SPAM or anything will rank your site but it will get a bad reputed just forget the reputation unless if you can make some bucks with that site. :D

I WANT TO BANK HARD $$$$$$$$$$$
2015-05-13, 01:07 AM,
I think you should upload posts regularly with min, 300 words, keywords etc and it should rank itself

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Blog Commenting is helpful to get the backlinks? samuelroy 8 448 2017-10-16, 05:32 PM
Last Post: andreausa
  [method] of Indexing any Webpage/Blog Post Instantly in Google (100% Working) ÐExTeR 63 9,558 2017-10-14, 06:16 AM
Last Post: imronrosyadi
  The Worst Misconception About Blog Posts You Probably Believe In! LB'Decoy 21 634 2017-10-14, 12:44 AM
Last Post: ougasoft
  Untapped Backlink Sources (No Guest Posts & Blog Comments) LB'Decoy 15 658 2017-10-13, 10:47 AM
Last Post: KentVMason
  Best Blog to Rank in Google pioter7 8 394 2017-09-18, 11:59 AM
Last Post: samuelroy

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top