Will Content without offpage seo work?
2016-02-12, 07:46 AM,
Suppose I have a multi niche site on expired domain with 100 posts about various games glitches, will I be able to make $50/day instead of doing offpage seo? Why I ask this is, ranking sites takes lots of time, I can write articles if I choose number 1 option.
2016-02-12, 12:53 PM, (This post was last modified: 2016-02-12, 12:54 PM by DaveNL.)
Depends on the keywords, but mostly i would say: no, you can't.

Unlike populair believe in the WH SEO world, content is far from king when it comes to SEO, it is the servant at best, the absolute king of SEO is backlinks and if your keywords have any kind of competition you will be needing them
2016-02-12, 01:32 PM,
(2016-02-12, 07:46 AM)Speed23 Wrote: Suppose I have a multi niche site on expired domain with 100 posts about various games glitches, will I be able to make $50/day instead of doing offpage seo? Why I ask this is, ranking sites takes lots of time, I can write articles if I choose number 1 option.

As DaveNL said, You can't unless your sites go viral or something like that. Without Off-Page your site will be found on 8-9 pages of Google.

(2016-02-12, 12:53 PM)DaveNL Wrote: Depends on the keywords, but mostly i would say: no, you can't.

Unlike populair believe in the WH SEO world, content is far from king when it comes to SEO, it is the servant at best, the absolute king of SEO is backlinks and if your keywords have any kind of competition you will be needing them

WH SEO means you're promoting something legit and content is king here. Because without a good content your traffic will convert less into leads. High quality content that engages your traffic means more leads, more conversations.
Also high quality content gets shared on already established sites more often. Which gets us high quality and niche relevant links. Means good for SEO :) So, I'll say again content is King when it comes to white hat.

I hope it's helpful.

[Image: eOKOotU.jpg]
2016-02-12, 03:47 PM,
Thanks for your respond.
Is it okay to build links on individual posts or just start up a single niche site? I already have a multi niche site with posts ranking on first and second page.
2016-02-12, 04:30 PM,
(2016-02-12, 12:53 PM)DaveNL Wrote: Depends on the keywords, but mostly i would say: no, you can't.

That's pretty incorrect. Content is the first thing should be considered as of white hat SEO. It's kind of useless to have a site on top of SERP but has no traffic at all. Or most of it considered as low quality such as high bounce rate.
2016-02-12, 06:39 PM, (This post was last modified: 2016-02-12, 06:45 PM by DaveNL.)
(2016-02-12, 04:30 PM)Twizze Wrote:

That's pretty incorrect. Content is the first thing should be considered as of white hat SEO. It's kind of useless to have a site on top of SERP but has no traffic at all. Or most of it considered as low quality such as high bounce rate.

Bullshit, content is NOT important for SEO, i rank crappy spun content for mid level keywords with SAPE, PBN and 301 URL shorteners, i NEVER been banned/deindexed for poor quality content, it was ALWAYS the backlinks, and if poor quality content didn't rank i would be looking for a dayjob as 70% of my nice income comes from poor translated content that i rank and then redirect the traffic.

Metrics as bounce rate do not play a factor as it is very easy to manipulate with a bot an a view 100 proxies, stop reading searchengineland and other Google mouthpieces and do you own testing.

Content is important for conversions, but for SEO, not so much, you can have the best content out there, without backlinks it will go no were, and shares.... please those links are next to worthless, the only thing social media is good for (in some niches) is the traffic and it is a way to account for your backlinks, but the end of the day, no backlinks..... no traffic.
2016-02-12, 09:33 PM,
(2016-02-12, 06:39 PM)DaveNL Wrote:
(2016-02-12, 04:30 PM)Twizze Wrote:

Bullshit, content is NOT important for SEO, i rank crappy spun content for mid level keywords with SAPE, PBN and 301 URL shorteners, i NEVER been banned/deindexed for poor quality content, it was ALWAYS the backlinks, and if poor quality content didn't rank i would be looking for a dayjob as 70% of my nice income comes from poor translated content that i rank and then redirect the traffic.

Metrics as bounce rate do not play a factor as it is very easy to manipulate with a bot an a view 100 proxies, stop reading searchengineland and other Google mouthpieces and do you own testing.

Content is important for conversions, but for SEO, not so much, you can have the best content out there, without backlinks it will go no were, and shares.... please those links are next to worthless, the only thing social media is good for (in some niches) is the traffic and it is a way to account for your backlinks, but the end of the day, no backlinks..... no traffic.
Who said you don't need backlinks? It is, of course based on chosen keyword, a competition in-between.
To remind "what if your site or pages appear on top of several SERP, but has no traffic?"

This means, it has strong backlinks; it contains bored-spun content won't always drive you traffic, even though it has a kinda click-baiting title. If it does, a cute 3 secs visitor won't give you good impact for your multiple ads showed. This also means, you don't always need search engine to get more traffics - as you said, social media.

Anyways, OP is looking for money, not SEO. Although it's the only best option to get from.

To clearly state
(2016-02-12, 04:30 PM)Twizze Wrote: ... Content is the first thing should be considered as of white hat SEO. ...
Why I said it's incorrect.

(2016-02-12, 12:53 PM)DaveNL Wrote: Bullshit, content is NOT important for SEO, i rank crappy spun content for mid level keywords with SAPE, PBN and 301 URL shorteners, i NEVER been banned/deindexed for poor quality content, it was ALWAYS the backlinks, and if poor quality content didn't rank i would be looking for a dayjob as 70% of my nice income comes from poor translated content that i rank and then redirect the traffic.
Because all you said is blackhat. You're excluding Panda here. Which just good for short-term/churn and burn campaign.
And a common link building method from last year which may be patched later (who knows?).
SAPE / PBN -> buffer / 301 -> money site

(2016-02-12, 06:39 PM)DaveNL Wrote: if your keywords have any kind of competition you will be needing them
It clearly says, link building is an option and is not the only king of SEO. And it could also mean, content should be concerned first. Good written content can increase more SERP from specified words / keywords. That's mean more traffic from another relevant keywords. And that's mean content is also important for SEO, not just conversion.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How can I make a Mediafire content locker ? TheSillyHat 4 181 2017-12-02, 12:56 AM
Last Post: lizha11
  Content Locking Video walterzingo 8 344 2017-12-01, 03:47 PM
Last Post: CharlieHarper
  SEO and CPA. Enabled 10 309 2017-11-26, 12:04 AM
Last Post: Enabled
  Which CPA network offers the best content locker (gateway)? Young Earner 7 389 2017-11-17, 08:55 PM
Last Post: sudipda
  Please tell me Network name for this Content locker TrailBlazer 1 147 2017-11-11, 10:25 PM
Last Post: DEADZ

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top