Why would you even pick a CPA over a PPD network?
2014-01-28, 10:05 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-01-28, 10:06 PM by sharehare.)
Hi,

So here's my question.

Why would you ever want to pick a CPA network rather than going with a PPD network?

Now you probably will say, well the PPD networks takes x% from each lead.
This may be true but I don't think it affects us that much because BIG networks like ShareCash, FileIce etc.
are getting big payout bumps from each cpa network for being able to send large amount of traffic.

So the PPD network will pick the best offers from multiple of different networks which, then again, makes PPD the winner.

So what's the reason for people using CPA networks instead of PPD (for content locking)?

Cheers!

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.
2014-01-28, 10:34 PM,
I use both CPA and PPD networks. I doubt anyone can provide a simple answers. People might just test things out and find that a CPA network converts better or any other reason and vice versa
2014-01-28, 11:31 PM,
PPD Network Taken there Leds from 2/3/4 network & They try to using Best EPC Rate. So PPD user get this EPC Earning. So something is very different Using CPA or PPD Network.

Advertising is not done in the main forum, read the rules before you come back.
2014-01-29, 12:11 AM,
While there is always an individual solution,
I think CPA just has the upper hand, if you wanna be professional:

- CPA offers are updated daily (ppd networks are always delayed on adding offers cus they don't talk to advertisers directly like cpa does)
- Optimization: Yea, PPD might do this network-wide, but not for YOU. On CPA you have features to optimize on YOUR end or use automations but based on YOUR traffic.
- Payouts obviously.
- Most likely you have the same offers anyway but with lower cash on the ppd side.
- Service & Support: CPA can make changes on first level, features, redirecting, offer suggestions. On PPD you can only receive less with service & support.
- The legitness: FileIce and ShareCash are considered to be trusted. But if you choose some low-class you can actually get ripped of and scammed.
- Payments in time: I know in fact that FI still hasn't fixed their payment schedule, not sure about sharecash, but my cpa networks always pay when they say its date.

[Image: tQS4wXc.gif]
2014-01-29, 03:17 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-01-29, 03:17 AM by vynilboy.)
answer is simple
with cpa network you get bigger payout and cut the middleman out
2014-01-29, 03:24 AM,
(2014-01-28, 10:05 PM)sharehare Wrote: Hi,

So here's my question.

Why would you ever want to pick a CPA network rather than going with a PPD network?

Now you probably will say, well the PPD networks takes x% from each lead.
This may be true but I don't think it affects us that much because BIG networks like ShareCash, FileIce etc.
are getting big payout bumps from each cpa network for being able to send large amount of traffic.

So the PPD network will pick the best offers from multiple of different networks which, then again, makes PPD the winner.

So what's the reason for people using CPA networks instead of PPD (for content locking)?

Cheers!

Cause on Fileice the most profitable survey from France is $28, and CPAlead for example i get $42 from the same survey.
That`s why.
Latest Thanks - View all

amar125(2014-04-08 04:22 AM) 
2014-01-29, 08:59 AM,
(2014-01-29, 12:11 AM)Draguny Wrote: While there is always an individual solution,
I think CPA just has the upper hand, if you wanna be professional:

- CPA offers are updated daily (ppd networks are always delayed on adding offers cus they don't talk to advertisers directly like cpa does)
- Optimization: Yea, PPD might do this network-wide, but not for YOU. On CPA you have features to optimize on YOUR end or use automations but based on YOUR traffic.
- Payouts obviously.
- Most likely you have the same offers anyway but with lower cash on the ppd side.
- Service & Support: CPA can make changes on first level, features, redirecting, offer suggestions. On PPD you can only receive less with service & support.
- The legitness: FileIce and ShareCash are considered to be trusted. But if you choose some low-class you can actually get ripped of and scammed.
- Payments in time: I know in fact that FI still hasn't fixed their payment schedule, not sure about sharecash, but my cpa networks always pay when they say its date.

Agreed! I don't even have to post what I was going to now :p

Anyways, I use a custom content/download/link locker, so I can pick the best offers from multiple CPA networks, and have them show up on my CUSTOM landing pages for my niches. That way I'm not stuck using a PPD landing page, and I'm not giving away x%-xx% of my earnings to a PPD, while I'm still doing the same thing (but better).
2014-01-29, 12:10 PM,
My CR gets cut in half when I use CPA. I don't get paid twice as much for leads, so I use FileIce.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Is The Best CPA Company For Me? shervin 2 58 2 hours ago
Last Post: CallmeReaz
  Question about CPA & CPI 5light 2 86 11 hours ago
Last Post: vegetajgd
  Looking for affiliate network! gezhu 1 71 Yesterday, 11:06 PM
Last Post: Reenadevii
  What is offer wall in CPA Networks? Captain Obvious 5 641 2017-10-14, 10:58 AM
Last Post: lisabarry
  CPA Grip offer wall spaceboos 3 950 2017-10-14, 08:34 AM
Last Post: lisabarry

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top