Why the feelings is different from my mind?
2014-01-04, 11:57 PM,
So it really bothers me this things.

I want to learn javascript lately that's where i am at , but when i do it's like feeling myself like forcing into learn something.....

if i am not forcing myself to do anything i most likely watch all day anime(Naruto) which yeah i know i am having fun watching anime and smiling most of the times it might be that t, that i expect from that i am suppose to do to expect to laugh or having fun , as a lot of people said that you do in your life you must enjoy right...?

However javascript is not the only thing that drives me crazy whetever for example takes time to make it , if i overthink about it i am going crazy...It's like i am feeling like "it takes years to make it".

My feelings are opposite through my head so i dont know what i am supposed to do , yet there is things that i can't even take a decisions
on small or big things for instance:

I am like when i wake up on i am thinking" shall i drink coffee or not" "if i drink coffee my nervers will go crazy , they might won't let me do things right because when i drink most of the times i am getting impatient"

Now the opposite if i don't drink opposite i am so small temper and if is too quiet if it does not have something you know like to find an excuse i am feeling like so quiet that i can't help it , it drives me crazy because i got some energy on me and habbits you know are difficult to change...

So my question is how do you change your feelings to match with your mind?

If my feelings is not match i am like i remember while ago i was learning javascript all the time i was thinking "i can't wait to finish" , and overthinking....

So is the feelings wrong? Are we supposed to change them or are we suppose to let them go?

Should we struggle in order to succeed to something? I believe like in order to succeed is just it should happen automaticly , without overthinking the things like when you wake up on the morning and you wash your face or when you suppose to go for a walk you don't count the steps you are going to do except if is a big distance.

Or especially most of us which we open the computer and we don't think to click the button in order to pc to open..

I hope you know what i mean, if you found any solution about this kind of problem let me know...

I have read lots of articles saying , take a break and then set goals and blah blah blah but that stuff is those who are making me depress so i don't even really know myself and i don't know where can i find my answers on my problems...so i was thought taking your opinion about if you feel like the same and if you did what you did and change it?
2014-01-05, 12:00 AM,
as what you have said 'it will take years just to make it' then start now mate.

ps:didnt read the whole post cause im just using my phone
2014-01-05, 01:47 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-01-05, 01:48 AM by scout01.)
Sit down and spend some time to make a to-do list with a bunch of tasks you want to finish. Each day, open up the list and start working on the next task. Asana and Trello are great resources for managing your work. Without a to-do list, I'd be wasting time on League.

You need to find a reason for learning JavaScript. For example, if you want to make a web application and sell it as a monthly subscription, then use that reason to focus all your energy into learning. When you go to watch anime, ask yourself if that will help or hurt your goals.

(2014-01-04, 11:57 PM)TheUninvited Wrote: Should we struggle in order to succeed to something? I believe like in order to succeed is just it should happen automaticly , without overthinking the things like when you wake up on the morning and you wash your face or when you suppose to go for a walk you don't count the steps you are going to do except if is a big distance.

Success is comprised of work and luck, not luck alone. Read any biography on a successful person.
2014-01-05, 02:54 AM,
(2014-01-05, 01:47 AM)scout01 Wrote: Sit down and spend some time to make a to-do list with a bunch of tasks you want to finish. Each day, open up the list and start working on the next task. Asana and Trello are great resources for managing your work. Without a to-do list, I'd be wasting time on League.

You need to find a reason for learning JavaScript. For example, if you want to make a web application and sell it as a monthly subscription, then use that reason to focus all your energy into learning. When you go to watch anime, ask yourself if that will help or hurt your goals.

(2014-01-04, 11:57 PM)TheUninvited Wrote: Should we struggle in order to succeed to something? I believe like in order to succeed is just it should happen automaticly , without overthinking the things like when you wake up on the morning and you wash your face or when you suppose to go for a walk you don't count the steps you are going to do except if is a big distance.

Success is comprised of work and luck, not luck alone. Read any biography on a successful person.

well yeah about javascript gave an example about it but the things you said they are just depressing me i wrote it above... But thanks for your opinion.
2014-01-05, 03:05 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-01-05, 03:07 AM by Earner54.)
Not trying to be a bad person, but do you maybe have ADD/ADHD? If so, some adderall can help.

If thats not the case, you have to make some adjustments in your life. If motivational videos don't help you honestly have to find yourself.

About the mind part, just remember, you have to be strong minded and learn to force yourself to do it. I would suggest getting into sports/gym/lifting, it will boost your self esteem and make you mentally stronger.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  36 Mind Blowing YouTube Facts Watt 13 497 Yesterday, 06:57 PM
Last Post: extremee
  [FUN] This website will tells you, WHO IS IN YOUR MIND :D suthars4n 26 1,921 2014-11-20, 08:43 PM
Last Post: azgold
  The Extra Man Riddle - Mind boggling Drives Crazy xyzabc 3 534 2014-09-23, 05:38 AM
Last Post: xyzabc
  Ill Mind Of Hopsin 7 Jesse Pinkman 1 302 2014-07-23, 04:32 AM
Last Post: DutchPride
  How blogger broked me? Sharing worst feelings. Diem 23 1,884 2014-02-19, 07:59 AM
Last Post: Dart

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top