Why paxum closed my account everytime?
2017-12-15, 09:12 AM,
Hi, 

I am from Bangladesh.I need your help my mate about Paxum account.

I recently reached my payment threshold in Crakrevenue ($100).And i don't have any choice without paxum for payout my money.

When i first create a Paxum account and submit my National id card for verify my Paxum account but they closed my account after review without any cause.And the next time i create again a Paxum account and send my national id card and my bank statement but the problem is same they closed my account.

So, mates what can i do now with paxum? Can i use unverified paxum account for money receive and sending?

Thank you.
Share This Thread :

2017-12-15, 04:36 PM,
(2017-12-15, 09:12 AM)mdsajib Wrote: Hi, 

I recently reached my payment threshold in Crakrevenue ($100).And i don't have any choice without paxum for payout my money.

When i first create a Paxum account and submit my National id card for verify my Paxum account but they closed my account after review without any cause.And the next time i create again a Paxum account and send my national id card and my bank statement but the problem is same they closed my account.

So, mates what can i do now with paxum? Can i use unverified paxum account for money receive and sending?

Thank you.

They could send you cheque to your mail and you could cash it out. I mean crakrevenue.
2017-12-15, 07:34 PM,
(2017-12-15, 04:36 PM)Aboutmoney Wrote:
(2017-12-15, 09:12 AM)mdsajib Wrote: Hi, 

Thank you.

They could send you cheque to your mail and you could cash it out. I mean crakrevenue.

Hi, mate! I am from Bangladesh.I already contacted with many banks and they told me "Check ar not allowed for withdraw" (My countries bank not support check)