Why is it that a lot of people/members have such negative views?
2013-06-19, 01:41 PM,
I read over threads when not working on the back end, when I read negative comments on threads, perhaps when someone is actually being kind and sharing something for free, that makes me wonder why it is that people can be so nasty to others.

I'm a man of simple pleasures to be honest, I do have a temper on me I'll be honest. But, when it comes to things such as being thankful and pleasant I always make the effort. Why cant everyone have a good attitude and just be nice to each other.

I guess it's never going to happen in life, if it did the world would be in a big bubble and everyone would be wrapped in cotton. I just wish that on this forum everyone took a more happier vibe when posting.
2013-06-19, 01:51 PM,
It's impossible to be positive about everything.
I've seen some tutorials that has been posted several times. That's when I'm want to point them to the search button.

Also if a tutorial isn't working, you can post it's not working for me. It's impossible to keep posting, wow great tutorial (but doesn't work)
All these comments might seem negative.

I think I sometimes need to watch out. If it doesn't work I must formulate my sentence in such a way that it doesn't neem negative :)
2013-06-19, 01:57 PM,
(2013-06-19, 01:51 PM)Ignore Wrote: It's impossible to be positive about everything.
I've seen some tutorials that has been posted several times. That's when I'm want to point them to the search button.

Also if a tutorial isn't working, you can post it's not working for me. It's impossible to keep posting, wow great tutorial (but doesn't work)
All these comments might seem negative.

I think I sometimes need to watch out. If it doesn't work I must formulate my sentence in such a way that it doesn't neem negative :)

I'm mostly talking about the kids that like to post really negative comments, stuff such as "where is your earnings then????" that type of crap.
2013-06-19, 01:59 PM,
I think some peoples here don't have neg views but.
There is probably lot of member that are not english and can't explain their point of view correctly.
Maybe you meant something neg but they didn't wanted to make it neg. That's just a matter of views.
In the other hand there is also peoples that are pissed about something and get neg views easily.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How People react when they hear that you work ONLINE ElitesCPABoss 20 542 2017-09-26, 11:05 AM
Last Post: Xaos
  Does people really think they have earned millions by checking there emails r00t3d 16 604 2017-07-11, 07:41 PM
Last Post: r00t3d
  Man with knife 'holds staff members hostage' at Newcastle Job Centre glowerz7 6 227 2017-06-10, 12:19 PM
Last Post: biocryol77
  UK government is secretly planning to break encryption and spy on people’s phones reshamanair 8 318 2017-05-11, 09:00 PM
Last Post: Chedda
  A guy was beaten and robbed by 3 people in Philadelphia Street dedivah6 5 258 2017-04-24, 07:28 PM
Last Post: benfresco

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top