Why is french traffic so much?
2013-05-29, 06:16 PM,
Hey guys,

So I have been wondering, why do you get paid so much when someone from france completes your ppd/cpa offer.

Thanks,
Envo

[Image: rculZGm.png]
2013-05-29, 06:24 PM,
French is a fancy country my friend.
2013-05-29, 07:32 PM,
I think its mainly because the really high paying offers require not only some information they have to put in, the users also have to sign up for a contract using their mobile phone, they actually have to pay in order to complete the offer, however, just like in germany, its really hard to actually realize that you have to pay, they just get the money from your phone and that's it. Most people don't read the terms of use and just go ahead and type in their information, then find themselves surprised with the upcoming phone bill.

Cheers,
PB3

Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's going to die. Come watch TV? | Skype: peacebreaker3 |
2013-05-29, 08:54 PM,
French Money is Higher than American money..
Simple as that :)
2013-07-04, 09:14 PM,
The reason is because french pin submits comes with subscriptions.
For exemple, a pin submit ask me to enter my phone number in order to dowload a phone game (sims 3). When i enter my phone number and answer to the message i just got on my phone, i'm automaticaly subscribed to their service and have to pay €3-€4 per weeks until i ask to stop.
Stopping subscritions is really hard to find so peoples keep paying.
That's why french lead can pay $17+.

Hope it helps, if you got any questions feel free to pm me =).
2013-07-05, 12:26 AM,
Damn, if I knew I'd be getting into the cpa game, I'd surely pay more attention in my French classes. I regret not learning it know, thought that it's pointless at the time. Learned it for 4 years and can only say bonjour and je m'apelle. Anyway, I've heard it's a lot of immigrants that fall for fake niches and do pin submits.

btw. Polish pins also come with a subscription and you only get paid $2-3 for them.
2013-07-05, 12:34 AM,
I am sure Envo knows about the subscription and charges. But he wants to know why they pay more ($20+) unlike other countries which have pin submits that pay $10 or less.

I guess they charge more for subscription. But other than that I don't have a clue.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How To get more traffic on youtube .. pankreas30 8 523 Yesterday, 10:18 PM
Last Post: nutnuts
  How To Track WP Blog's Traffic? Aicec 2 91 Yesterday, 12:32 AM
Last Post: cohzynes
  Sharecash Is Dead Any Other Option For USA Traffic? vinit91 4 209 2017-12-09, 11:10 PM
Last Post: hallow8
  Warning: Mobiprofit doesn't pay for traffic DemianMash 3 216 2017-12-02, 12:38 AM
Last Post: PHPMaster
  Chinese Traffic tocka 2 129 2017-12-01, 01:29 AM
Last Post: ChrisRoark

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top