Why is CPAElites forum labeled as scam and misleading on MyWOT?
2014-02-25, 07:01 PM,
First of all, I hope I post this in the right category. If not, I kindly as a moderator to move it in the right place.
Today I noticed that CPAElites is rated as a potential dangerous website on MyWOT for no reason. I think that the most of reviews are affected by the information of thirdy-party informations: hpHosts considers this great forum as "Engaged in the distribution of malware". Wtf?
And, to be complete, an user called There is to be no discussion regarding this website on CPA Elites any more. comes by and leaves a semi-negative review. I bet he invited his gay friends to leave a negative review, so that the credibility of the forum to be affected.
Check the link below to see what I mean:
Why I do such a big fuss about it? MyWOT is a browser extension used by almost 115 Millions users on the Internet. Whenever a website is labelled as potential dangerous, the user is attentioned and in most of the cases he leaves the website.
Bottom line: let's do something about it and give some reviews that reflects the reality.
Also, someone from the staff should contact hpHosts ASAP and ask them details about the reasons why they included CPA Elites on their blacklist (I bet it was the intervention of some backstabber, such as There is to be no discussion regarding this website on CPA Elites any more. ).

Hope this helps. Cheers
Latest Thanks - View all

Omastar(2014-02-25 07:08 PM) 
2014-02-25, 07:04 PM,
you see that user rating there?
Thatmember was a high rep member on here till somebody tracked him down, he has that website in his thumbnail, he is also using ppd/cpa and flaggs competition using his site.
Kind of ironic that he is 17 and he is considered an "authority"
2014-02-25, 07:04 PM,
Because people can be complete idiots when they scam users and then get banned themselves.
They will report the forum just like all other forums get reported. It happens! Nothing new to be honest.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your time Spent Online on CPAElites Niki 19 417 2017-09-27, 07:04 PM
Last Post: siddakrish
  How did you hear about the Cpaelites shahanavaasu 10 247 2017-07-09, 01:47 PM
Last Post: Yushin
  Ad Fraud Scam Wasted $7 Million Per Month of Advertiser’s Budgets Ralc 3 292 2017-04-27, 10:20 AM
Last Post: sky7253
  Who is playing CS:GO on cpaelites :D TheDutchLegend 63 1,776 2017-04-03, 09:21 PM
Last Post: toofast
  Does it worth upgrading cpaelites membership to VIP runzun 16 2,724 2016-09-07, 01:35 PM
Last Post: HawkEye

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top