Why does custom redirect not work on blogger?
2013-09-24, 07:08 PM,
I wasted now 3 hours for nothing just to get a custom redirect on a blog working ....

Normally, when you set a custom redirect to /page/about, then why it does not work? Well, it redirects to xxxx.blogspot.com/page/about, but ALTHOUGH I created an about page (= my landing page), it only shows an error message that the site I am looking for does not exist on the blog.

Also referring to this thread

http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Create-B...mple-Steps

where the method can be found.

Why it does not work?
2013-09-24, 11:19 PM,
Nobody knows this or uses this method?

Then which method do you use for landing pages on blogger? Import xml files?
But the method with redirect is much easier, you only create your about site as your landing page and then redirect to it
This should work theoretically .... but in practice it seems not to work
2013-09-25, 11:52 PM, (This post was last modified: 2013-09-26, 12:13 AM by anatho.)
Really, 32 people read this and nobody knows an answer????

Maybe I did not state clear enough what I want to do.

What I want to do is:

I have a blogspot blog. I have used the "simple template". I created an "about page", this is my landing page.

Now what I want is, if someone goes to "xyz.blogspot.com" he should be redirected to my about page.

I use custom redirect, so from xyz.blogspot.com/ to xyz.blogspot.com/p/about

When I then go to xyz.blogspot.com, it says the site I am looking for does not exist

However, when I preview my about page in menu then it works fine.

So something must be wrong with "xyz.blogspot.com/p/about". Isn't this the the correct address?

[Image: rMxoxoR.png]
2013-09-26, 12:09 AM,
It's hard for us to tell what is wrong when we can't see your page. I'm not telling you that you should post it but just saying that you can't expect us to solve your problem.

[Image: Cq7OnC1.png]
If You Don’t Build Your Dreams, Someone Will Hire You To Help Build Theirs
2013-09-26, 12:18 AM, (This post was last modified: 2013-09-26, 12:19 AM by anatho.)
(2013-09-26, 12:09 AM)Nuutero Wrote: It's hard for us to tell what is wrong when we can't see your page. I'm not telling you that you should post it but just saying that you can't expect us to solve your problem.

well I cannot really post my page here as it is a french niche and so could easily be stolen .....
I have the address "xyz.blogspot.com", and this should be redirected to About page, and I use simple template.

Is "/p/about" wrong? I also used b/about, b/about.html, p/about.html etc, nothing works

Or anyone has another method of how to use a landing page with blogger WITHOUT importing xml?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Redirect user based on certain ISP Mix2003_2012 4 142 2017-11-28, 11:41 PM
Last Post: styx
  (help) Redirect Blogspot engkusplus 3 177 2017-11-04, 08:01 AM
Last Post: engkusplus
  Would This Work? [Offer Wall] ThaRealGold 3 380 2017-10-14, 10:56 AM
Last Post: lisabarry
  Landing Page [redirect] buzzshares 9 351 2017-10-02, 05:21 AM
Last Post: buzzshares
  How to share blogger website on AddMeFast No Fear 8 1,201 2017-09-28, 07:04 PM
Last Post: grenadez

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top