Why do you waste your time?
2017-09-10, 11:02 AM,
Hey guys,
Okay so there was a post on here with a title "can't focus" and I posted a reply there. Few guys reached me out on skype and thanked for the post and I thought why not create a whole thread for it so everyone can read - I don't know if you'll like it or not but it certainly helped a lot for me and I believe if it helps one individual here - this thread will be worth it :)

I had trouble focusing on work and procrastinated a lot and so I've researched about it, found something good and going to share it here which actually helped me.

I am not sure where to post this - so here goes it in lounge lol

So,

"Why do you waste your time?"

How often have you asked yourself that, blamed yourself, told yourself that you mustn't do it, instructed yourself, looked for people to help you with videos and books, made plans to fit your unruly ass in a routine!

The simple reason why you haven't changed is because you did everything except for studying yourself for even a minute. Let me do that for you.

The reason why you find it so hard to manage your days and utilize your time to its maximum, which is a strong desire in you, is because it is in your behavior to celebrate escaping responsibility.
Think about it.

When you have a deadline for something important - an exam, an assignment, a competition, even personally assigned goal, the first thing you do is count the days between now and the date of the deadline, and then be happy upon knowing that you can relax for and waste this many days. You immediately start making negotiations with your mind that "If I start working in the last 3 months, 3 weeks, 5 days, I would easily able to crush it."

You are choosing to waste your time right now, and claiming that suddenly you will change and become seriously involved in future? How? Oh because you said so.

That is some fine quality bullsh*t you are selling yourself.
This happens with students mostly - If they have exams after 10 days, they usually think "I can cover all this in 5 days, and so I have 5 days to chill and relax" - Damn... Ever have been a victim of this self-imposed deception?
I myself thought like that in the past for almost every thing I did - not just study. I bet most of the guys here had this type of thinking too?

I wish I could say that it was merely an unfortunate case of miscalculation, NO!
It is cheating, and who are you hurting from this cheating? Yourself.

What are you wasting time on?
What is it that you so desperately in need to make time for?
Sleeping, trying to get laid, stalking girls online, chatting, youtube, looking at pics of models? They are not going anywhere, you f*kin idiot!

How can you stop wasting your time especially when it is one of your dearest, favorite things; it is your first preference.
At the first sign of work, you are already figuring out how to escape it.

You've built a habit, a tendency to work hard only if it is a necessity, when you have run out of options and choices; when there is pressure on you of some kind.
What does that tell you about your behavior!? So stop being confused on why do I waste so much time; what is wrong with me?.
You can make a million plans but nothing is nothing is going to help you
unless you ask the right question...
... which is not why, but how do I waste my time?

You need to study yourself to understand how your brain works and responds to different situations, to break down the crime scene where you escaped work, and check the details of your actions, because the answer is in the evidence.

When you have the evidence, you have the power to rectify, to correct and repair the malfunctioning, and change yourself.

Few things you need to consider:
1) Stop relying on youtube to solve your problems. Because by relying on youtube videos, you are relieving yourself of the responsibility of finding answers on your own. You have a brain, use it as much as you can, It will get sharper from that.

2) Stop relying on pressure to move you to work. This simple resistance starts a behavior pattern that is far reaching in its effect, that is what causes laziness; because you have allowed pressure to dictate your outcomes.
You will never work on your own or find the motivation to do so, because your brain has been adjusted to only respond to pressure.

Work because you wanna be a somebody, because you have f**king dreams man!!

3) Choose one: Stop Dreaming or Stop wasting your time.
You are the source of both the things.

Nothing happens by its own.Sit your ass down every single day for 5 minutes alone, and ask yourself this: "What is the choice I have made that influenced my actions today. Have I chosen to waste my time Or Have I chosen to pursue my dreams!?"
And you'll know what you did wrong that day simply by looking at your actions that day.

Make a Choice my man or all this shouting is useless.

I've personally gone through all this shit time wasting activities and I have researched about why it happens and came up with the answers that I just gave you. I apologize if anyone gets offended because of some swearing but I thought it was needed.

I gave you a logical explanation on why this happens, how this happens and how to overcome it. Now it's all about you and your choice from now on Smile

My Best Regards,
moneyboy2012
Latest Thanks - View all

angelis300(2017-09-13 02:38 PM) kderow(2017-09-11 02:08 AM) creativehead(2017-09-11 01:49 AM)  Watt(2017-09-10 09:30 PM) CheDz(2017-09-10 07:47 PM)  EnChanter(2017-09-10 05:48 PM)  LB'Decoy(2017-09-10 05:41 PM) shadowbluff(2017-09-10 05:17 PM) Moue(2017-09-10 04:49 PM) Aicec(2017-09-10 12:22 PM) 
2017-09-10, 11:42 AM,
Loved this man, I actually read it talking to myself and a lot of it makes sense, thanks for sharing this. I personally feel very identified with working under pressure or not working at all, and it sucks, it's like robbing the business you own. This will help a lot out there.
Latest Thanks - View all

moneyboy2012(2017-09-10 12:47 PM) 
2017-09-10, 12:21 PM,
Well written buddy, Well in my case I read the methods, see the journeys, ask for help but still don't really work hard. The thread is very much relatable to me. Thanks for the share.
Latest Thanks - View all

moneyboy2012(2017-09-10 12:47 PM) 
2017-09-10, 01:00 PM,
(2017-09-10, 11:42 AM)Amoneymus Wrote: Loved this man, I actually read it talking to myself and a lot of it makes sense, thanks for sharing this. I personally feel very identified with working under pressure or not working at all, and it sucks, it's like robbing the business you own. This will help a lot out there.

Thanks and yes it's the very reason most people lose their business or even fail to start one properly.

(2017-09-10, 12:21 PM)zenious Wrote: Well written buddy, Well in my case I read the methods, see the journeys, ask for help but still don't really work hard. The thread is very much relatable to me. Thanks for the share.

You exactly know what you should do.
Just sit down, create a plan of action, break it down to small action parts and complete it.
It is impossible to go full working mode from the start and that is why do the work in small bits and you'll improve from then on.
Creat a plan for the week with small steps as for a start.
Write on a piece of a paper - it'll help Smile

If you want I can tell you what I did to know my numbers and how I plan things that are very actionable.

Cheers!
2017-09-10, 01:32 PM,
(2017-09-10, 01:00 PM)moneyboy2012 Wrote: If you want I can tell you what I did to know my numbers and how I plan things that are very actionable.

Cheers!

Would like to know more about this ?

Also, is there an app or something which tells you how much time you spent on a particular website etc ?
Latest Thanks - View all

moneyboy2012(2017-09-10 09:20 PM) 
2017-09-10, 04:51 PM,
wow bhai jhakash . fb pe kabhi reply toh diya karo
Latest Thanks - View all

2017-09-10, 05:16 PM, (This post was last modified: 2017-09-10, 05:18 PM by shadowbluff.)
You are awesome man , keep being positive and keep contributing to the community.
all the best.

great share man , keep being positive, all the best.
Latest Thanks - View all

2017-09-10, 05:42 PM,
Thank you so much for making this thread mate, there is tons of facts in there!
Much respect!
Latest Thanks - View all

2017-09-10, 07:23 PM,
I have been through this too and every night I felt bad about why did I wasted this day instead of working but I was able to control it.

People need to understand that Time Is Money, they need to stop wasting their precious time and this thread is going to help a lot of them IMO.

Great read for me, Thanks a lot.
Latest Thanks - View all

2017-09-10, 09:53 PM,
(2017-09-10, 01:32 PM)valued17 Wrote: Would like to know more about this?

Also, is there an app or something which tells you how much time you spent on a particular website etc?

Sure!
I'll tell you with a financial goal pov.

Before starting anything you should definitely have your

numbers. As Grant Cardone says - " Do the Math "

My initial goal of this journey is hit $2000 in 100 days + hit

1000 subscribers on my email list.
If you read through my journey, you'll know that I am using a

CPA network that pays out $4 for T1 countries and $2 for rest

of the world.
If I want to achieve $2000 - I would need 500 leads of $4 OR

1000 leads of $2 in the network.

Break it down further:

Let's say I get 1 lead of $4 from every 10 clicks that I receive

which is a 10% conversion rate. (Realistic conv. rate)

So, to get 500 leads, I'd need 5000 clicks to my offer.
I'll run an ad ( be it FB or bing or solo ads). and see how it

converts. Let's say I get a CPC of $0.5 from a fb ad, so for 5000 clicks, I'd need to spend $500.

So to make $2000, I'd need to spend $500.

There are other things that come in like optin pages and stuff in between but to explain all that - it'll be kind of confusing to you.

Remember, the math doesn't go according to your calculations everytime and the conversion rate can be even 3%.
But what it does is, you will have a very basic idea of the least amount you'd need to achieve your goal.
I am capturing the visitor's email, so I have more chances to follow them up and send them emails to get them to signup for the offer, which really improves the conversion. Besides improving it, I can recommend them new products related to the niche and make more money resulting in a very very good ROI.

I write things down in my notebook and create plans accordingly.

I am focusing on recurring commissions, so even if I get a return of half -50% ROI, it'll improve by the month as the commissions will be coming in month after month for that 1 sale I made.

I am not sure if you'll understand this or gonna get confused lol.
If you didn't get this - let me know, I'll try to make it simple next time Cute

(2017-09-10, 04:51 PM)chaursiyavk Wrote: wow bhai jhakash . fb pe kabhi reply toh diya karo

I can't find your chat Confused
Ek aur baar msg kar Nerd

(2017-09-10, 05:16 PM)shadowbluff Wrote: You are awesome man , keep being positive and keep contributing to the community.
all the best.

great share man , keep being positive, all the best.

Thank you buddy.
I know many of the guys will just read the message above - gets motivated - do something productive for few hours or even a day and then goes back to their old habits again. BUT there'll be very few individuals who'll actually improve based on this which make this thread worthwhile Smile

(2017-09-10, 05:42 PM)LBDecoy Wrote: Thank you so much for making this thread mate, there is tons of facts in there!
Much respect!

Thanks a lot Decoy!
I can see you are sharing some great things in the forum and I found some good info from it. I am sure a lot of people will find lots of value in it too. Smile

(2017-09-10, 07:23 PM)PRINC3 Wrote: I have been through this too and every night I felt bad about why did I wasted this day instead of working but I was able to control it.

People need to understand that Time Is Money, they need to stop wasting their precious time and this thread is going to help a lot of them IMO.

Great read for me, Thanks a lot.

Agreed!
Time really IS money. I realized it much later and on the right path now. I wish more people realize it soon and make their life worthwile Smile
Also, thanks for your awesome comment bro!
Latest Thanks - View all

LB'Decoy(2017-09-11 01:06 AM) valued17(2017-09-11 12:50 AM)  EnChanter(2017-09-10 10:06 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best time for exercise dnxoom 14 411 2017-10-25, 11:37 PM
Last Post: TheCpaMaster
  Name the game where you have spend most time CrypticEagle 24 578 2017-10-14, 11:52 PM
Last Post: LB'Decoy
  Time you spend with your mobile phone iBrobot 21 506 2017-10-04, 12:20 AM
Last Post: zenious
  About time travel.. andrew43 19 637 2017-09-28, 09:34 PM
Last Post: cutetix
  Your time Spent Online on CPAElites Niki 19 504 2017-09-27, 07:04 PM
Last Post: siddakrish

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top