Why do you choose CPA over PPD?
2013-10-07, 07:39 AM,
I am personally a PPD type of guy. Or at least I was. But everyone on here does CPA and I was curious as to why?

Also I have some questions about CPA.

Lets say I make a video about an iPhone give away I can just put an email submit link into the description and get paid for every person that types in their email? Or is there a lot more to it? I know you can have landing pages and stuff but do you need to have a landing page for an email submit?

If I've ever helped you with anything or you just feel like being nice donate some spare change to help a brother out :)

1J8phoa91ezXhVwKMGoF2pTzUXKozc7UJG
2013-10-07, 08:12 AM,
It pays a lot more money.
2013-10-07, 08:38 AM,
For me only cpa brings money..with ppd didn't have any luck yet.. maybe need to focus more into it. from my experience I say , do what you do better and improve..
2013-10-07, 08:44 AM,
(2013-10-07, 08:38 AM)axytm Wrote: For me only cpa brings money..with ppd didn't have any luck yet.. maybe need to focus more into it. from my experience I say , do what you do better and improve..
Oh really?
What about the email submit part of the OP?

If I've ever helped you with anything or you just feel like being nice donate some spare change to help a brother out :)

1J8phoa91ezXhVwKMGoF2pTzUXKozc7UJG
2013-10-07, 10:34 AM,
In PPD they pay you when users download your files. In CPA you can decide to promote offers directly or to use your account as a PPD network or to lock access to parts of your site without the user downloading files....So we can comfortably say a CPA Network is "all in one"
2013-10-07, 10:42 AM,
CPA and PPD are two different things, sure you promote the same stuff but trust me this are diffrenet things.
On PPD you can get the people easy into a offer. that´s the difference!
2013-10-07, 12:59 PM,
I've been focusing on PPD recently as well, thought it was better than CPA. From my understanding CPA is offers and such like put your email here for a free iPhone. The only problem I see with this is no matter what it looks spammy and with PPD you can make a real video describing a program or something and then lock the file for them to download.

CPA - Offers
PPD - Actual files the viewer desires from watching a video.

Please add your thoughts.
2013-10-07, 01:29 PM,
(2013-10-07, 12:59 PM)Zexla Wrote: I've been focusing on PPD recently as well, thought it was better than CPA. From my understanding CPA is offers and such like put your email here for a free iPhone. The only problem I see with this is no matter what it looks spammy and with PPD you can make a real video describing a program or something and then lock the file for them to download.

CPA - Offers
PPD - Actual files the viewer desires from watching a video.

Please add your thoughts.

No, but as mentioned before, most CPA networks ALLOW you to incentivise offers (i.e. You can do PPD on CPA networks). The advantage of doing PPD on a CPA network is the ability to optimize your offers AND you earn more because the PPD company doesn't take a 20% cut of your profits.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Landing pages bulider for cpa offers mamalaabadi 3 202 Yesterday, 12:42 AM
Last Post: imonambot
  Promoting CPA via email marketing Med Fd 4 205 2017-12-10, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Snakeccc
  What is the safest way to promote CPA? Money Fanatic 2 234 2017-12-09, 08:30 PM
Last Post: NAPK1NS
  Looking for Just the Right CPA Offer For Testing Writers kdgrier 3 188 2017-12-08, 08:01 PM
Last Post: kdgrier
  Looking For CPA network have good product trial offers 5light 1 79 2017-12-03, 12:10 AM
Last Post: rinkidi

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top