Why cpa? Why I'm doing it
2017-04-18, 01:54 PM,
First of all I'm from Jamaica. I need always love Internet marketing and I have always been fascinated by making money online from a early age that I even ended up buying Google snipper or whatever the name was I didn't even know what it was but it was being advertised as a way to make money online. I have spent most my time researching on how to make money online. My first start was doing surveys that was a hard task.

I started on doing survey made a little cash no more than $5 then I I did some more research I ended up on SEO clerks had my account there and then had no service to sell I was fascinated by the fact that you could buy followers so I started to resell this on seoclerk with a lil mark up was making sales then I did some more research I found fiverr very good platform was reselling seoclerk gig on fiverr was making 80$ a day in sales on fiverr so I ended and here comes the sad part my account got banned because someone flag my gig where I was selling social signals no matter how I contacted fiverr support they wouldn't fix my account and from that happen making money online has been a task.

I never gave up I did some research and found out that people make a lot from cpa I use to read forums about movie niche etc I start to do movie videos on youtube made a lil money about 30$ with use of youtube and CPAGrip and and about 5$ on cpalead.

As I right this post I have made about 50 on CPAGrip and 60 on cpalead I find cpalead convert better for me and this was possible because of the super mario run niche to unlock all levels I have a video rank on my youtube account that I'm trying to build that actually is monetize made 17$ from 40k plus views and also from hack method which we all know that most persons use for coc etc.

I'm still trying to understand cpa good and to use Whitehat and blackmethods I have been reading all the post hawkeye has posted just to help me understand more about SEO and keyword because I want to passive income to help me start my advertising business here in Jamaica. I have a lot to learn

Currently trying the IG method the movie website method and locking but not much luck with earnings I'm looking forward to learning more and more about cpa white and black hat methods as days go by. Hopefully to make about 2000 a month and then scale up Base on result.

Thank you for reading I have a journey post on here so u can follow me there.
2017-04-18, 05:14 PM,
good write up and good lucks with CPA i will make it big one day i hope :)
2017-04-18, 06:30 PM,
Good luck bro , i'am new too here i hope we gonna make it
2017-05-04, 03:05 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-05-04, 03:09 AM by smartnews.)
Hello, i love your effort and little you have made.Please can help me what and what you did before you earn such amount..Just need someone that will guide me.I am tired of 12 hours work with pi-nut

Hello,
Please can you help me and show me what you did before you earn such amount you mentioned..Just need help from someone that will guide me.I am tired of 12 hours work with pi-nut
2017-05-04, 06:22 AM,
(2017-05-04, 03:05 AM)smartnews Wrote: Hello, i love your effort and little you have made.Please can help me what and what you did before you earn such amount..Just need someone that will guide me.I am tired of 12 hours work with pi-nut

Hello,
Please can you help me and show me what you did before you earn such amount you mentioned..Just need help from someone that will guide me.I am tired of 12 hours work with pi-nut

Mate, op is banned so he can't help you.
Start browsing around elites forum, check journey threads and see what others are doing. Also, check niches, templates, tools section.

↘ Best, Coolest CPA-Mobile CPI Network EVER!!! FIND OUT MORE. ↙

[Image: ieDLPOR.png]
BH +FR PINS, LOTS OF TEMPLATES, MORE THAN 5k OFFERS, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, EVEN BITCOIN PAY, Weekly Payouts, PM ME

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A new future CPA expert has arrived Inconite 6 91 4 hours ago
Last Post: AlexxD
  Hello CPA Elites!!! flipit 3 103 2017-10-17, 02:44 PM
Last Post: WarAffiliate
  HI ALL CPA ELITES MEMBERS harishcbg 5 155 2017-10-09, 08:40 PM
Last Post: PRINC3
  CPA is the best not pay forum DEJAN_RINGE 8 208 2017-09-15, 03:49 PM
Last Post: DEJAN_RINGE
  Cpa is the easiest online business edumailguy 7 226 2017-09-09, 08:12 PM
Last Post: ElitesCPABoss