Why are there so many bad PPD networks opening?
2013-08-06, 12:57 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-08-06, 01:02 AM by AffGenius.)
Hey guys,

I feel like ranting, so here we go. Why the hell are there so many bad PPD networks opening? It seems as if they open daily. You have to realize that 99% of these contain brokered offers, shit financial backing and are in it just to take a small margin cut.

Listen up, a real PPD network will have direct relation with advertisers, and financial backing to cover your ass when the advertiser disappears. These fly-by-night networks are dangerously running on low cash, I can guarantee you that when shit hits the fan, they are not going to be around.

I always have enough cash to float payments, help affiliates scale their campaign and to cover payments if the advertiser runs.

Everybody needs to stop joining these new networks that have no reputation. It is not going to help, and you're going to lose money in the end. Join networks with rep, find out who the owner is! Hell, if you don't know where they are based or who owns them, why are you pushing traffic to them?!

Find out who is in control of your money! This will separate shit networks from solid networks. Oh, also if your AM has no affiliate experience, back the F out. Why would you trust advice from someone who has never ran a successful campaign? Always ask questions about your AM and the network.

Be smart and use common sense! Else you're going to get screwed in the end.

/endrant

Cheers!
Latest Thanks - View all

Marvin(2013-08-10 09:49 AM) lanzye(2013-08-07 02:56 AM) blackemil(2013-08-07 02:47 AM) 
2013-08-06, 01:28 AM,
You forgot to mention that all these new networks can get your niches too.
The reason why so many bad PPD sites are going online is because of the fact that getting a script for such a site is no problem you can either buy it for less than $100.
2013-08-06, 02:14 AM,
Private & Unsaturated niches are the biggest problem with new PPD sites coming in market each day, I have already read one or cases on some forums about a PPD site stealing niches of their highesst earners & using those niches to earn money for themselves, BEWARE OF THIS SCAMMERS!
2013-08-06, 02:51 AM,
Exactly the same on my mind what AffGenius said here. There are too many networks opening up these days and I'm pretty sure they are just after the niches. It takes time to build up a network and reputation.
2013-08-06, 03:50 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-08-06, 03:52 AM by sharehare.)
Only use networks that are registerd as companies, its a good thumb rule. Then of course look for good reviews and test test test

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.
2013-08-06, 03:59 AM,
(2013-08-06, 12:57 AM)AffGenius Wrote: Hey guys,

I feel like ranting, so here we go. Why the hell are there so many bad PPD networks opening? It seems as if they open daily. You have to realize that 99% of these contain brokered offers, shit financial backing and are in it just to take a small margin cut.

Listen up, a real PPD network will have direct relation with advertisers, and financial backing to cover your ass when the advertiser disappears. These fly-by-night networks are dangerously running on low cash, I can guarantee you that when shit hits the fan, they are not going to be around.

I always have enough cash to float payments, help affiliates scale their campaign and to cover payments if the advertiser runs.

Everybody needs to stop joining these new networks that have no reputation. It is not going to help, and you're going to lose money in the end. Join networks with rep, find out who the owner is! Hell, if you don't know where they are based or who owns them, why are you pushing traffic to them?!

Find out who is in control of your money! This will separate shit networks from solid networks. Oh, also if your AM has no affiliate experience, back the F out. Why would you trust advice from someone who has never ran a successful campaign? Always ask questions about your AM and the network.

Be smart and use common sense! Else you're going to get screwed in the end.

/endrant

Cheers!

This is also the reason why you should never switch networks because their "payouts are higher", it's quite easily one of the worst arguments I hear from people who switch over and then complain when they get scammed or run into problems. Far too many people treat PPD as a part time business which is the main reason they fail to make it big.

Please don't message me with mentoring or business proposals as I simply do not have the time. If you need any help please use the link below for the helpdesk.

2013-08-06, 04:20 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-08-06, 04:26 AM by DeJohn.)
Just look at PPD/CPA website age, when was established, how many payments you find online, check for complaints, do not join PPD websites that are not registered companies because they can easily scam you and use niches/methods. Every new PPD says that you will have astronomical conversions and earnings with them and doubled earnings, but "If it seems too good to be true, it probably is".

A lot of PPD websites are appearing everyday but just a few will stay.
Latest Thanks - View all

blackemil(2013-08-07 02:48 AM) 
2013-08-07, 01:33 AM,
I think a verification service that checks networks would be an ideal thing. It would easily sort the bad from the good in the start.
2013-08-07, 02:07 AM,
'Bad' PPD networks are coming up because people are out to make money. I think the question should be "Why are people joining 'bad' PPD networks?" Try to join reputable networks only.
2013-08-07, 02:29 AM,
All CPA PPD networks started some where...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is offer wall in CPA Networks? Captain Obvious 5 659 2017-10-14, 10:58 AM
Last Post: lisabarry
  Any good PPI networks? ndani7 3 102 2017-09-08, 08:23 PM
Last Post: mogansi
  Top French offers disappeared from all networks davidcash 0 70 2017-09-01, 07:29 PM
Last Post: davidcash
  Smartlink CPI networks??? daviddo32123 7 1,437 2017-08-13, 11:56 AM
Last Post: saddies
  What networks have weed/cannabis offers? Big44 7 245 2017-07-25, 12:22 PM
Last Post: plejed

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top