Why YT delete my accounts ?
2014-04-28, 01:04 PM,
Hi there guys, I have some problems with my youtube accounts. I get this error after I upload my videos. Doesn't matter if I'll upload my video as public or unlisted.
Quote:This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated.

I've got this error for same videos everyday. I don't think that my niches are banned because I see videos uploaded everyday on these niches.

I'm using bluestacks for my accounts and I change my ip for every accout ( I have dynamic IP ) , I clear cookies, cache, etc everytime but I still got this error.
I change the md5 everytime before upload.

I have my own videos, so can you tell where where I wrong ?
Latest Thanks - View all

likers(2014-04-28 02:41 PM) 
2014-04-28, 02:02 PM,
are you putting CPA offers in your description or landing page?

Youtube getting very strict.
2014-04-28, 02:32 PM,
(2014-04-28, 01:04 PM)Alecsandrul Wrote: Hi there guys, I have some problems with my youtube accounts. I get this error after I upload my videos. Doesn't matter if I'll upload my video as public or unlisted.
Quote:This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated.

I've got this error for same videos everyday. I don't think that my niches are banned because I see videos uploaded everyday on these niches.

I'm using bluestacks for my accounts and I change my ip for every accout ( I have dynamic IP ) , I clear cookies, cache, etc everytime but I still got this error.
I change the md5 everytime before upload.

I have my own videos, so can you tell where where I wrong ?

In the last 2-3 days i got the same.

I am sick of youtube right now to be honest.

I really don't know what to do.

I also uploaded the videos without a link and i receive the same as you.

Uploaded the videos without a description at all and the same.

This youtube new system is driving me nuts.

I really don't know what to do with it.

I think i will move on to dailymotion and other video sites.

Also i have done all the steps needed : cleared cockies, changed IPs, i have dynamic IPs and private proxies.

Money
2014-04-28, 03:04 PM,
Change computer or use a virtual machine.
Don't use Chrome. Render different videos with different music(you can use soundcloud to get nice music).
2014-04-28, 03:59 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-04-28, 04:02 PM by Alecsandrul.)
I'm using my own PC but I have another IP everytime whrn I turn off / turn on my router. Where's the difference with a virtual machine ? And what to open with a virtual machine? Bluestacks or mozilla ? I'm using mozilla for uploading.
I don't know what to do. All my profitable niches are down before I public them.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  help with adwords ads accounts keko0o 4 169 2017-10-20, 10:38 PM
Last Post: keko0o
  Instagram / OGAds 50 Accounts question VirtualFusion 7 234 2017-09-12, 01:19 AM
Last Post: VirtualFusion
  Ranking YT Live Video Aicec 3 233 2017-09-06, 10:32 PM
Last Post: Watt
  How to rank stream on YT to first place? HackerCzExtreme 3 125 2017-09-06, 10:08 PM
  How to get video recommended on yt clash royale hack? SnackyCPA 3 188 2017-08-28, 03:48 PM

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top