Why Not Consolidate Your Efforts?
2013-12-16, 06:19 PM,
I've been browsing the forum this morning looking at various landers and YouTube tools etc. I realized that a lot of effort (for some) is put into creating one off bloggers and WP landers.

Why not consolidate all your work into 1 blog?

If you create your video for YouTube you'd have to use a shortner to avoid mass bans. (YouTube would detect the same URL in each video description and mass ban) I understand that aspect. Another reason may be people will "get" your niche. As if any niche with PPD is that precious. You can watermark all of your content to deter thieves. Other than those two possible reasons I can't see why people would want to make a new blogger with each niche instead of just making a new blog post on a WordPress site.

I read in one of HawkEye's post he said "I'd rather rank slower and keep my work then spam it and have it taken away from me." (paraphrased)

It just makes sense to me that if you're going to take the time to create a vb bot, make a lander, do the keyword research (for SEO / YouTube), then for some, create a YouTube video which will most likely be deleted, at least you can still have your website up and running getting traffic from Google. I'm sure many of you have had Bloggers deleted. I've read post on here where one guy had it deleted in a matter of hours. That webpage is generating income. The traffic may decrease or increase based on the medium of traffic, but at least it's still active.

If you use an offshore host (which are easy to find in forums) you also don't have to worry about DMCA threats, if in an extreme case it comes to that.

What am I missing here? Throw out some pros and cons. What do you think? Individual Landers or Offshore WordPress Site?
2013-12-16, 07:43 PM,
(2013-12-16, 06:19 PM)Silverdot Wrote: If you create your video for YouTube you'd have to use a shortner to avoid mass bans. (YouTube would detect the same URL in each video description and mass ban) I understand that aspect.

One question bro, I'm also using an multiniche site, which is already blacklisted from YT.
But my question is, which link shorteners are safe?

The ONE and ONLY PPD! PM Me for teaching how to bank!
2013-12-16, 07:57 PM,
i havent been massbanned yet.
2013-12-16, 11:37 PM,
(2013-12-16, 07:43 PM)NoS3D Wrote:
(2013-12-16, 06:19 PM)Silverdot Wrote: If you create your video for YouTube you'd have to use a shortner to avoid mass bans. (YouTube would detect the same URL in each video description and mass ban) I understand that aspect.

One question bro, I'm also using an multiniche site, which is already blacklisted from YT.
But my question is, which link shorteners are safe?

I see a lot of people using bit.ly. I actually search for niches in youtube by searching for bit.ly. You'll have to change it up and see for yourself. If your video gets deleted maybe the link is a variable you want to change.

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top