Why I try to make money online
2016-03-29, 05:47 AM,
Hi CPAElites,

I'm pretty new around here and thought I'd take the time to explain a bit about myself and why I am starting CPA and why I've been making money online and such. I've always been interested in making money online ever since I made my first blog (for fun), I started making money from Adsense and throughout using Adsense I made a few thousand pounds. I think we all enjoy making money online and a few of us have personal reasons in why we do it... My little brother had autism and he was my best friend, it didn't seem very likely he would get a high paying job to be able to do the things he wanted in life and to live on his own so I went about trying to get a head start in life in terms of making money and developing my skills in order to help us both so we can live with each other and so he could have the quality of life he truly deserved. Sadly he passed away little under a year ago with cancer (the world truly is a cruel place). But I am carrying on doing what I've developed thanks to my brother and trying to push myself to achieve something great and to be able to make enough money to donate some to charities that helped him throughout everything, I'm doing this while working full time and studying two courses. I didn't want this to turn into a sob story but I've been finding things hard these past few days and just wanted to vent a little but so I hope that's okay.

But money wise I've made a few thousand online from adsense, referrals and such. I hope this gives a level of understanding to why I do what I do and why I am passionate about things like this.
Latest Thanks - View all

Zillionaire(2016-04-22 04:41 AM) xujambambam(2016-03-29 10:28 PM)  HawkEye(2016-03-29 05:07 PM) 

[Image: vTYodV9.jpg]
2016-03-29, 12:52 PM,
It's actually good that you took time to express yourself. I wish you success for future!
2016-03-29, 04:28 PM,
(2016-03-29, 12:52 PM)HackTrack Wrote: It's actually good that you took time to express yourself. I wish you success for future!

I'm glad you think so. Thank you so much!

2016-03-29, 04:52 PM,
(2016-03-29, 05:47 AM)Currency Wrote: Hi CPAElites,

I'm pretty new around here and thought I'd take the time to explain a bit about myself and why I am starting CPA and why I've been making money online and such. I've always been interested in making money online ever since I made my first blog (for fun), I started making money from Adsense and throughout using Adsense I made a few thousand pounds. I think we all enjoy making money online and a few of us have personal reasons in why we do it... My little brother had autism and he was my best friend, it didn't seem very likely he would get a high paying job to be able to do the things he wanted in life and to live on his own so I went about trying to get a head start in life in terms of making money and developing my skills in order to help us both so we can live with each other and so he could have the quality of life he truly deserved. Sadly he passed away little under a year ago with cancer (the world truly is a cruel place). But I am carrying on doing what I've developed thanks to my brother and trying to push myself to achieve something great and to be able to make enough money to donate some to charities that helped him throughout everything, I'm doing this while working full time and studying two courses. I didn't want this to turn into a sob story but I've been finding things hard these past few days and just wanted to vent a little but so I hope that's okay.

But money wise I've made a few thousand online from adsense, referrals and such. I hope this gives a level of understanding to why I do what I do and why I am passionate about things like this.

Thanks for sharing your experiences, I removed one of the posts below, please forgive that user I think his view on life assumes everyone is the same and lies. I warned the person for posting that.
2016-03-29, 05:05 PM,
(2016-03-29, 04:52 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:
(2016-03-29, 05:47 AM)Currency Wrote: Hi CPAElites,

Thanks for sharing your experiences, I removed one of the posts below, please forgive that user I think his view on life assumes everyone is the same and lies. I warned the person for posting that.

Ah right, I didn't see the post but thank you for removing it, I appreciate it.

2016-03-29, 10:01 PM,
I am glad to see that the world we live in has a different face that isn't aggressive and grumpy,keep doing what you love and make sure you keep giving back!

Thanks for sharing this with us :)
Latest Thanks - View all

Currency(2016-03-30 12:55 AM) 
2016-03-30, 02:51 AM,
I wish you all the luck and success in your life. Life isn't fair but we have to keep fighting!
2016-04-22, 04:22 AM,
Wishing you the very best. I hope to celebrate my first earnings one day too.
2016-04-22, 04:43 AM,
You're a truly strong person, I admire your wish to donate to charity, the world needs more people like you! Donating and helping others it's one on my goals too.
2016-06-15, 08:55 AM,
wow. Thanks for your sharing. I think you will success. Because you have a strong heart and goals on making money.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How did you start earning money in Internet? ruskiczoug 24 901 2017-12-05, 06:01 AM
Last Post: OldPva
  Online Shopping or Offline Stores Shopping flash_drive 11 327 2017-11-25, 10:55 PM
Last Post: ougasoft
  Money or Health ElitesCPABoss 32 920 2017-11-18, 01:08 PM
Last Post: neverstop
  If you had money to startup a new business what would that be? HawkEye 36 1,261 2017-11-15, 11:30 PM
Last Post: MrLions
  Stay away from Hostwinds if you want your websites online. wolf15 9 462 2017-11-04, 12:17 AM
Last Post: JoeSpirit

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top