Who watches Better caul saul?
2015-03-08, 03:03 AM,
After watching Breaking Bad completely, i decided to give Better Call Saul a shot.
Currently into episode 3, What do you guys think about it?
I'm not sure yet, since in the two episodes nothing really exciting happens.

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2015-03-08, 03:51 AM,
I dare you open my spoiler :3
2015-03-08, 04:05 AM,
I watch it. Watched every episode.

Join the best CPA network & use the best hosting
HostWinds (COUPON: XY99OFF FOR 99% OFF!)
[Image: gNHNyvQ.gif]
➪ BANK HARD!

2015-03-08, 04:32 AM,
I watch and so far so good!
2015-03-08, 04:34 AM,
Have you seen Breaking Bad? If you haven't seen breaking bad you won't find it that exciting. I've seen breaking bad and loved it, best tv show ever in my opinion and Better Call Saul hasn't been dissapointing at all. The cinematography is amazing and whenever I am watching Better Call Saul I get that immediate feel of being in the "Breaking Bad World" which I must say is a unique and awesome feeling. I've found every episode of Better Call Saul awesome and if you are not enjoying it than it might just not be for you. It's rated 9.3/10 on imbd for a reason (;

[Image: signature_GIf.gif]

Youtube Rank Checker - Free and Online Tool
2015-03-08, 05:15 AM,
(2015-03-08, 04:34 AM)Antonio Wrote: Have you seen Breaking Bad? If you haven't seen breaking bad you won't find it that exciting. I've seen breaking bad and loved it, best tv show ever in my opinion and Better Call Saul hasn't been dissapointing at all. The cinematography is amazing and whenever I am watching Better Call Saul I get that immediate feel of being in the "Breaking Bad World" which I must say is a unique and awesome feeling. I've found every episode of Better Call Saul awesome and if you are not enjoying it than it might just not be for you. It's rated 9.3/10 on imbd for a reason (;

Yeah i did, it's in the first sentence Grin Anyways yeah ui'm not sure what to think about it yes, currently on the 4th episode.
It does give you the feel like you are in the Breaking bad world yes, but the story is (in my opinion and right now) not that exciting like i expierenced with Breaking Bad.

2015-03-08, 05:17 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-03-08, 05:18 AM by Antonio.)
(2015-03-08, 05:15 AM)DutchPride Wrote:
(2015-03-08, 04:34 AM)Antonio Wrote: Have you seen Breaking Bad? If you haven't seen breaking bad you won't find it that exciting. I've seen breaking bad and loved it, best tv show ever in my opinion and Better Call Saul hasn't been dissapointing at all. The cinematography is amazing and whenever I am watching Better Call Saul I get that immediate feel of being in the "Breaking Bad World" which I must say is a unique and awesome feeling. I've found every episode of Better Call Saul awesome and if you are not enjoying it than it might just not be for you. It's rated 9.3/10 on imbd for a reason (;

Yeah i did, it's in the first sentence Grin Anyways yeah ui'm not sure what to think about it yes, currently on the 4th episode.
It does give you the feel like you are in the Breaking bad world yes, but the story is (in my opinion and right now) not that exciting like i expierenced with Breaking Bad.

If you've seen breaking bad you know the story of James McGill is going to be exciting ;) I myself have been enjoying each episode so far, the writing is outstanding just like the acting. For example, after watching Better Call Saul I can't stand watching The Walking Dead because of how ridiculous TWD's writing is.

[Image: signature_GIf.gif]

Youtube Rank Checker - Free and Online Tool
2015-03-08, 05:48 AM,
I wish they would've done The Rise of Gus instead of Better Call Saul. Gus was a much bigger character than Saul, and in my opinion would've made for a better spinoff.

Join the best CPA network & use the best hosting
HostWinds (COUPON: XY99OFF FOR 99% OFF!)
[Image: gNHNyvQ.gif]
➪ BANK HARD!

2015-03-08, 05:53 AM,
(2015-03-08, 05:17 AM)Antonio Wrote:
(2015-03-08, 05:15 AM)DutchPride Wrote:

If you've seen breaking bad you know the story of James McGill is going to be exciting ;) I myself have been enjoying each episode so far, the writing is outstanding just like the acting. For example, after watching Better Call Saul I can't stand watching The Walking Dead because of how ridiculous TWD's writing is.

Yeah, well i liked Breaking Bad better, lets see how this one goes.

2015-03-08, 11:06 AM,
Watching "Better Call Saul" does not gives much insight about Saul outstanding performance in "Breaking Bad".
So breaking bad series is must watch for the lovers of Better Call Saul.

that guy is too awesome

Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  26 cents short, middle schooler watches cafeteria worker throw his lunch in the garba HawkEye 1 432 2014-06-14, 04:59 PM
Last Post: porphyritic

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top