Who do I explain to me how do you like to leave a comment on a video you spam?
2013-06-02, 03:09 AM,
I saw Dota 2 when spameaza people like to give their comments by 10 like they sit to review the top but I tried yum made ​​10 accounts and started to walk but when I got to the IP net youtube meow not sat top if someone can tell me how to make them sit coms top and hide the youtube it please tell me.
respectfully
2013-06-02, 03:25 AM,
I'm not 100% sure what you mean..
Please, can you explain it one more time?

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2013-06-02, 03:35 AM,
I believe he is trying to figure out how to get custom comments?
2013-06-02, 03:38 AM,
Nope. I think he is trying to post a comment on another video and make it the top comment by boosting the comment with likes. It looks like he tried to do it and got into some kind of trouble. I think his comment didn't show up in the top comments for some reason, maybe because it was marked as spam.

Cheers,
PB3

Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's going to die. Come watch TV? | Skype: peacebreaker3 |
2013-06-02, 03:57 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-06-02, 03:58 AM by mariantura.)
So I want to tell you that when you try to spam the channel Dota 2 to a video on youtube leave comments such as crates can get the key to genera Dota 2 if you download it and I want to get in my top comment on the video to equip two bag not to comment 10 minutes but that get in my top must give 10:15 and like everything they do as I connect multiple accounts on youtube, youtube ip net to catch me and I no longer to comment on top even if I have more like the other top comments. what program or how to do to you when your top comments in youtube video spam?

scuzatimi's English but google translate
2013-06-02, 12:12 PM,
So you want to get your comment to the top, im still confused...
2013-06-02, 04:41 PM,
Marian I guess you are from Romania. Send me a private message in romanian of what you want to say and I will translate it for you.

Marian cred ca esti din Romania. Trimite-mi un mesaj privat in romana cu ceea ce vrei tu sa spui si eu il voi traduce aici.
2013-06-02, 07:06 PM,
sunt mariantura de pe cpaelites nu ma lasat sa iti dau mesaj pe privat deoarece cica trebe 10 posturi ..in legatura cu ce am cerut eu am metoda de a face bani prin a spama pe videourile de pe youtube si iti dau exemplu la dota 2 intri pe youtube pe canalul principal si lasi mesaje cu generatoare si ca comentariu sa iti stea in top trebuie sa iti dai like la comentariu si trebe sa ai conturi youtube insa faza e alta ca tu cand te tot loghezi pe youtube ,youtube te prinde la ip de net si nu iti mai baga comentariile in top chiar daca ai mai multe like ca celelalte din top..ce trebuie sa fac ca sa pot sa imi tin comentariile in top? am scos programe de ip si degeaba tot ma prinde si ma gandeam ca poate e careva care stie smecheria.
2013-06-02, 07:22 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-06-02, 07:23 PM by qannabōs.)
He said that he knows a method to make money by keeping his comment on top with thumbs up. His problem is that he can't keep the comment on top because when he logs in and out from one YT account to another, YouTube marks his comments as spam because he is using the same IP on multiple accounts. He wanted to know the "trick" on how to keep his comments on top!

My answer: Buy proxies or VPN and use one IP for 2-3 YT accounts. That's how you can keep your accounts safe and your comments will not be marked as spam. Also do no post a lot of comments from one account because YT marks all your comments as spam.
2013-06-02, 07:27 PM,
Maybe you can find a comment liker bot somewhere, I remember I had one of those and oh man.. I was starting to earn some fantastic money with it.

I used it when skyrim was still new, found the huge book about skyrim in a pdf version

and wrote comments like: Just found the full skyrim book for free at: (website link) Thumbs up if you used it too!

and then give It 100-200 likes

But I'm not quite sure if you can still get youtube comment likers.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 21 912 1 hour ago
Last Post: dnxoom
  [NEW][<$30]Youtube Video Hack Proof at CHEAPEST rates.[PART2] justdidit 105 7,421 2017-10-16, 12:40 PM
Last Post: justdidit
  How to know the rank of your video for a certain keyword? berkxz 6 215 2017-10-15, 11:09 PM
Last Post: ogmark
  Video Content Locker Med Fd 1 87 2017-10-05, 10:54 PM
Last Post: timilak65
  Video Hack Proofs - Tutorial? koksha 10 386 2017-09-16, 11:44 PM
Last Post: manjeshsingh

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top