Who can make a Video for me? [WTB or JV]
2013-09-02, 12:47 AM,
Hey There,

I make Software (Fake Niche) for myself like GTAV Downloader for example. But I don't have guts to make a video tutorial/a video which we upload on Youtube to get traffic.

I want someone who can make it for me. So do you guys know anyone who is loyal and can make video for me?

I can do JV also on this only if your English, Pronunciation, Video Editing, Photoshop and Voice is Good :)

I have my script ready which you have to speak, I have awesome ideas of how to represent and to make the video look legit but you have to just apply that.

Please put some inputs over this.

Basic reason for not making video myself is that: I feel Shy :P

Adidam | Skype: AdidamHere (without live)
2013-09-02, 12:53 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-09-02, 12:56 AM by Remco.)
My english, pronunciation, video editing, and voice is good. Not photoshop :P

PS: We use my links/Gateways if we JV, I don't trust others but we can transfer earnings every day. (splitted)
2013-09-02, 12:58 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-09-02, 01:00 AM by adidam.)
(2013-09-02, 12:53 AM)Fizz Wrote: My english, pronunciation, video editing, and voice is good. Not photoshop :P

Photoshop work is just that you have to edit the digits like: In Farmville you have to take screenshot and then change the digits so that it will look real that's it :)

I don't want high end professionalism or something like that. I just want the digit change thing just to provide as a proof in video and Landing Page. Thats it ;)

Let me know in what thing are you interested? Video Service or JV?

I recommend Video Service, But make sure those video will be mine only. You will have no rights to use them further or to sell anyone as I will be making software so I don't want anyone to use my unique software :)

I'm sounding selfish but I'm a legit businessman and I'm expert in this :)

Thanks

(2013-09-02, 12:53 AM)Fizz Wrote: My english, pronunciation, video editing, and voice is good. Not photoshop :P

PS: We use my links/Gateways if we JV, I don't trust others but we can transfer earnings every day. (splitted)

You will use your links? :O I heard right?

Lets talk about the service. Send me the PM with your video charges. Keep in mind: I have a Fiverr as my option :) So make an awesome discounted quotation :)

@Others: You have chance still, Put your inputs :)

2013-09-02, 01:36 AM,
i am interested in JV. Skype me: Remco.bravenboer
2013-09-02, 01:39 AM,
Hey, Anyone who is interested can Post Reply here or PM me or Can Add me on Skype regarding this.

Do it fast, I can wait for next 30 Hours only.

Thanks

2013-09-02, 02:05 AM,
I would be interested in something like this :) but we have to discuss the details further
2013-09-02, 02:08 AM,
(2013-09-02, 02:05 AM)0.0.0 Wrote: I would be interested in something like this :) but we have to discuss the details further

Add me on Skype. I will talk to you there.

Thanks

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [JAVA SCRIPT] Need someone to make me an executable!!! CagelessBrain 0 12 27 minutes ago
Last Post: CagelessBrain
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 20 867 4 hours ago
Last Post: rinkidi
  [NEW][<$30]Youtube Video Hack Proof at CHEAPEST rates.[PART2] justdidit 105 7,383 Yesterday, 12:40 PM
Last Post: justdidit
  How to know the rank of your video for a certain keyword? berkxz 6 210 2017-10-15, 11:09 PM
Last Post: ogmark
  How to make Money Spamming ?? vincenzot_t 9 280 2017-10-07, 01:14 AM
Last Post: faithalo

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top