Who can help me?
2018-01-20, 10:18 AM,
I just found a goldmine niche on ig that will work forever
I just tried this method and i actually made 25$ in 1 day (only one account) and i just followed people till i get blocked by ig
If i had used 10 accounts i would have earned more than 100$ per day
Now i need just 5 account
Ive got the bot but i really dont know if i need to create new accounts or to buy some 
Who can suggest me settings to prevent block and run 5 accounts on same ip with no problem
I have 50$ to invest 
I'm sure that i will make 30$ per day
Share This Thread :

2018-01-20, 10:45 AM,
Have sent u PM , Check it

Best SEO Autopilot Tool 2018 which can rank sites easily   
LIFE100OFFBIGRAJA      -  $100 off code
2018-01-20, 11:51 AM,
Sorry but i cant answer pms :(
Leave me your skype username
2018-01-20, 03:38 PM,
(2018-01-20, 10:18 AM)Mrhawk99 Wrote: Who can suggest me settings to prevent block and run 5 accounts on same ip with no problem

You shouldn't run more than one account per IP address at the same time.

I suggest you to keep an eye on the device parameters when you create the accounts (depending on the tool/method you use for the creation). So IMEI, DeviceID, manufacturer, model, user agent etc.

And don't use cheap proxy IP addresses, have a look at residential IP networks.

There are some account creators around that leave certain footprints, try to avoid them.

Quote:I just found a goldmine niche on ig that will work forever

It may sound a little hard, but trust me, no niche will work forever. ;-) So don't "put all eggs into one basket".

Please support the CPAElites staff and use the "Report" button in case of bad content or rule violations.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2018-01-20, 06:37 PM,
Couple of tips:

- Don't create new accounts, they'll either get banned fast or you'll experience blocks really fast. New accounts needs to go through warming up phase and that can take a while. During that time, your niche might be already saturated

- Buy aged accounts, there's a lot of providers here and on other forums.

- Even with aged accounts, start slow, follow 200-300 per day, like 200-300 per day / after 3-4 days, start increasing these limits for 100 until you hit about 1000 follows and 1000 likes/day. I dunno about other bots, but in Jarvee, we have that feature so it can be done on auto.

- Make sure you don't use same link in all accounts. Use prelanders. Hide your CPA link on prelander too since IG scans prelanders for "bad links" (100% correct). Or use cloaker if you have access to one.

- Don't follow and unfollow at the same time. These two actions are considered as almost same by IG so if you follow 1000 per day and unfollow 1000 on the same day, you will get blocked from both. Make sure the sum of these two actions doesn't go over 1200. For example 600 follows per day & 600 unfollows. Or 1200 follows one day, then 1200 unfollows next day.
2018-01-20, 08:36 PM,
Thanks a lot guys
Can i use the proxy that provider give me with the ig account?

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats

© 2013-2018 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top