Whitehat question
2014-06-13, 03:09 AM,
Hello Elites .
I've decided to go with whitehat niches. I heard that it's more easy and profitable.
But I have some questions :
1- let's take for example a wieght loss niche, the only thing you can put to be downloaded is guides, aren't these guides easly found on other websites and for free ?

2- I understand that withehat is that you give the one downloding your stuff, what he needs, no fake hacks. And since games hack are most searchable, I think that are some working hacks. My question is : Are these hacks made by the person publishing them ?

Thank you guys for your help, and if you have some advices for me, it'll be magnificent.
2014-06-13, 03:24 AM,
1.You can lock guides but you can lock articles,videos on your site.Leave them to read first part of your article and second one just lock.
People wouldn`t buy weight loss products/guides/books online If they could find what they were looking for on other websites for free.

I don`t recommend you to go for niche what you aren`t interested in.
If you don`t have any knowledge/experience from weight loss niche of course it would be hard to provide something unique to your visitors.
Latest Thanks - View all

Spiderman(2014-06-13 03:30 AM) 
2014-06-13, 03:30 AM,
(2014-06-13, 03:24 AM)Darster Wrote: 1.You can lock guides but you can lock articles,videos on your site.Leave them to read first part of your article and second one just lock.
People wouldn`t buy weight loss products/guides/books online If they could find what they were looking for on other websites for free.

If you don`t have any knowledge/experience from weight loss niche of course it would be hard to provide something unique to your visitors.

The only niche I got very confortable with is gaming, I want to have whitehat gaming niches, but I think it's difficult to provide working haks, at least that's wha I think.
2014-06-13, 04:48 AM,
(2014-06-13, 03:30 AM)spiderman Wrote:
(2014-06-13, 03:24 AM)Darster Wrote: 1.You can lock guides but you can lock articles,videos on your site.Leave them to read first part of your article and second one just lock.

The only niche I got very confortable with is gaming, I want to have whitehat gaming niches, but I think it's difficult to provide working haks, at least that's wha I think.

You could provide game guides! Let's say your game is named ''Mr.X'' you could do a niche / website about :

How to get more gold on Mr.X
How to have unlimited ressources on Mr.X
How to beat the 2nd boss on Mr.X

And you would provide Ebooks for those topics!
Latest Thanks - View all

Spiderman(2014-06-13 05:37 PM) 
2014-06-13, 01:08 PM,
(2014-06-13, 03:09 AM)spiderman Wrote: let's take for example a wieght loss niche, the only thing you can put to be downloaded is guides, aren't these guides easly found on other websites and for free ?

Why would you put downloadable guides for free and lock them with lame content locker? You have countless affiliate CPA offers with $25-50 payouts for weight loss stuff, plus loads of products on Clickbank that pay $25-50+. (Btw weight loss is super saturated, skip it) And if you have something on your site that can be found for free anywhere else, than I wouldn't do that niche, there is no real incentive for them to do the offer to get something that is free.
Latest Thanks - View all

Spiderman(2014-06-13 05:37 PM) 

Need HQ Web 2.0's For Your Tier 1 Links? Tired Of Making Them By Yourself?
Superior Web 2.0 Service On CPAElites - Click Below!

[Image: f20a3c.png]
2014-06-13, 05:39 PM,
thanks for your replies.
I've realized that I still don't know how whitehat really works.
2014-06-14, 03:14 AM,
If you plan to do whitehat, then join some good networks like Neverblue, Peerfly, Maxbounty etc, browse around some offers and plan your marketing strategy.

You get paid lot more with these networks.
Latest Thanks - View all

Spiderman(2014-06-14 03:30 AM) 
2014-06-14, 03:31 AM,
(2014-06-14, 03:14 AM)getparam Wrote: If you plan to do whitehat, then join some good networks like Neverblue, Peerfly, Maxbounty etc, browse around some offers and plan your marketing strategy.

You get paid lot more with these networks.

Thanks for the advice.
Any other advices ?
2014-06-14, 04:36 AM,
First of all there are no blackhat and whitehat niches, learn that once and for all people...there are only fake and real niches. Blackhat and whitehat are hacking slang, blackhat is a mean hacker, who's hacking for his own good, whitehat are positive hackers who are finding vulnerables in systems and then report them to the developers to fix them up. In IM world, blackhat and whitehat are slang used in SEO techniques, blackhat is against google recommended technique and whitehat is a google recommended technique ( bullcrap ).

On the other side, if you are skillful enough to rank a web site for weight loss niche or get any kind of a traffic there, then forget about content locking. Hop into the weight loss products affiliate programs and earn 30$+ per single sale.

Good old moreniche and their capsiplex and phen375 are still working solid, not as they were doing years ago, but still solid :)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question related to Payoneer Spikey 10 197 2017-10-22, 01:51 PM
Last Post: Spikey
  Expired Domain Question martek 1 76 2017-10-19, 11:54 PM
Last Post: krmr
  Question about Adworkmedia COBNET 1 127 2017-10-19, 09:46 PM
Last Post: ougasoft
  Question about CPA & CPI 5light 4 207 2017-10-18, 05:51 PM
Last Post: 5light
  landing page/prelander question Hypebeast 3 176 2017-10-12, 11:17 AM
Last Post: NAPK1NS