Whitehat giveway [setup]
2013-11-08, 10:23 PM, (This post was last modified: 2013-11-08, 10:24 PM by Hynnix.)
I'm testing a whitehat giveaway event,and I'm asking myself is it passible to know witch ppl actually completed the CPA(Survey) and entered a giveaway.
Because the procedure is for them to:
-Like it
-Complete a offer
-And they have been told that they will enter the giveaway

I was thinking about asking them to Screen Soot it and submit it,but is there any other way for me to know who did the offer and /or enter the giveaway.
Please help solving this is anyway,i think there are a lot ppl who could use informations about this.
2013-11-08, 10:55 PM,
Uhmm!

I think some CPA networks like CPALead and CPAGrid (Haven't been with others) have this tool/option known as 'Postback' where in as explained by them ;

[Image: iaDh3FB.jpg]

Or create an vb application connected to your site's database, where in either the user has to download that application i.e, you have to set an unique id for each user that downloads, so after downloading that program (after completing survey), he/she enters the details and you get the info, or else have them complete your survey, download a file(preferred a .txt file) whose details should be mailed to you, so as you know a lead has been earned.

Many more ways out there, just need to explore and I hope these actually work, but lets wait for some pro tips. Grin
Latest Thanks - View all

999joelr(2013-11-09 12:02 PM) 

[Image: adludum_banner5.jpg]
2013-11-09, 01:45 AM, (This post was last modified: 2013-11-09, 01:46 AM by Hynnix.)
(2013-11-08, 10:55 PM)Grapes Wrote: Uhmm!

I think some CPA networks like CPALead and CPAGrid (Haven't been with others) have this tool/option known as 'Postback' where in as explained by them ;

[img]/iaDh3FB.jpg[/img]

Or create an vb application connected to your site's database, where in either the user has to download that application i.e, you have to set an unique id for each user that downloads, so after downloading that program (after completing survey), he/she enters the details and you get the info, or else have them complete your survey, download a file(preferred a .txt file) whose details should be mailed to you, so as you know a lead has been earned.

Many more ways out there, just need to explore and I hope these actually work, but lets wait for some pro tips. Grin

Thx a lot about the info I'll talk to the CLALead Admins about that Postback and how ti works.
The part where I should upload a ID and ask them to submit it after they download it is easy tradable,and btw because of the amount of users I can't make a specific ID for everyone.
2013-11-09, 03:16 AM,
I have come to a Idea...Is there any way to lock a app or something simmilar (with a link locker) so It opens after the Surveys are completed and the ones who did it submit their info after that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any one has massplaner 2 setup file shashankb 3 321 2017-05-28, 10:49 AM
Last Post: krispy
  Whitehat cpa/Blackhat cpa? porroo 4 382 2017-05-20, 10:25 PM
Last Post: porroo
  whitehat niches help qwee1233 8 424 2017-04-17, 03:49 PM
Last Post: EnChanter
  How Do I? Setup a Social Share THEN GO TO Content Locker Obliviate 6 376 2017-04-11, 03:20 AM
Last Post: detalyemo
  Whitehat niches via SEO? Chedda 4 328 2017-04-04, 04:22 AM
Last Post: davidpro

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top