Whitehat Content Locker (Question
2014-01-02, 09:40 PM,
Hey Guys,

I think the most of us see the amazing Whitehat earnings from mitpat,
the earnings motivating so much that i read more than 5 hours about SEO and PPC Advertising. (Thanks mitpat for the motivation)

Now i have few questions who i find no answer on Google that are questions who i don't know what is more effective.

- It's a clever idea to put a Viral Share Script on the Content locker or scared that the most of the people.

- What type of Offers Converting better (and make more $$$ :) ) i think Pin Submits are a must for Nations like French and what are better for the other countrys Surveys or Email/Zip-Submit.

- I will make my Multi-Niche Sites in 5 languages my language is Germany for English i will buy a Article Writer ,French is a must because the Pin-Submits now i need two other languages which you will advice me.

Ok , guys thanks for everyone that can help me.

Best Regards,
F3w3x
2014-01-02, 09:57 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-01-02, 09:57 PM by TheVBScripter.)
(2014-01-02, 09:40 PM)F3w3x Wrote: Hey Guys,

I think the most of us see the amazing Whitehat earnings from mitpat,
the earnings motivating so much that i read more than 5 hours about SEO and PPC Advertising. (Thanks mitpat for the motivation)

Now i have few questions who i find no answer on Google that are questions who i don't know what is more effective.

- It's a clever idea to put a Viral Share Script on the Content locker or scared that the most of the people.

- What type of Offers Converting better (and make more $$$ :) ) i think Pin Submits are a must for Nations like French and what are better for the other countrys Surveys or Email/Zip-Submit.

- I will make my Multi-Niche Sites in 5 languages my language is Germany for English i will buy a Article Writer ,French is a must because the Pin-Submits now i need two other languages which you will advice me.

Ok , guys thanks for everyone that can help me.

Best Regards,
F3w3x

Q: - It's a clever idea to put a Viral Share Script on the Content locker or scared that the most of the people.
A: - Yes, I'd add a Facebook Like/Share script before the Content Locker appears

Q: - What type of Offers Converting better (and make more $$$ :) ) i think Pin Submits are a must for Nations like French and what are better for the other countrys Surveys or Email/Zip-Submit.
A: - PIN's aren't converting well at all (on average), but PIN's are well paying, so I recommend using that for well paying countries (France, Belgium, Germany, Netherlands, Australia, Norway, etc)
For other countries I'd use Email/Zip-Submit.

Q: - I will make my Multi-Niche Sites in 5 languages my language is Germany for English i will buy a Article Writer ,French is a must because the Pin-Submits now i need two other languages which you will advice me.
A: - I'd go for Dutch, since in Belgium and in The Netherlands they speak Dutch too and those are well paying countries for PIN's.

Hope this was the answers you were looking forGrin
Latest Thanks - View all

F3w3x(2014-01-03 12:28 AM) 
2014-01-03, 12:32 AM,
Thanks TheVBScripter you help me a lot,

Can you tell me on which Network you are Pm or here
(When you will don't tell me that it's no problem :) )

Regards,
F3w3x

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How can I make a Mediafire content locker ? TheSillyHat 4 185 2017-12-02, 12:56 AM
Last Post: lizha11
  Content Locking Video walterzingo 8 370 2017-12-01, 03:47 PM
Last Post: CharlieHarper
  Incentive Offer Question HuntedCS 3 148 2017-11-29, 08:23 PM
Last Post: HuntedCS
  [Question] [help]where i can find long lasting proxies ? kalia420 2 83 2017-11-29, 06:47 PM
Last Post: Nem
  Question related to Cpa cash8 5 248 2017-11-24, 08:42 PM
Last Post: bratt01

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top