WhiteHat video still gets taken down by flaggers
2013-11-14, 10:29 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-11-14, 10:55 PM by PPDavid.)
So yeah guys,

I recently made a new video for certain game cheats, these cheats realy do work and I give them the cheats after doing the survey. My videos still get taken down and was wondering what I was doing wrong. Any1 has an idea?

Thanks

Just uploaded that video again, any1 has an idea about this?
Latest Thanks - View all

CPALead(2013-11-16 11:16 AM) 
2013-11-14, 11:06 PM,
You didn't do anything wrong, somebody was probably just jelous of the rankings.
The competition isthere no matter whitehat or blackhat, if you can make money out of a video than others will try to copy/rip off or if anything else fails they just flag
2013-11-14, 11:07 PM,
It's still breaking youtube's terms of service.
2013-11-14, 11:08 PM,
(2013-11-14, 11:06 PM)pepeneo Wrote: You didn't do anything wrong, somebody was probably just jelous of the rankings.
The competition isthere no matter whitehat or blackhat, if you can make money out of a video than others will try to copy/rip off or if anything else fails they just flag

I am afraid that you are completely right.

All of this flagging is ruining the youtube industry :(
2013-11-15, 03:21 PM,
So, to avoid ban you have to don't use any blackhat words in title and description?
If tags field contain a blackhat word YouTube ban the video?

The problem is: If you can t use best and most searched keyword for your blackhat video it s so difficult to rank and receive traffic from search like this for example: Battlefield 3 Premium Code Generator. If title of your video is only Battlefied Free Premium you'll lose a lot of leads.

Fuckin flaggers

[Image: signature.png]
2013-11-15, 03:29 PM,
(2013-11-14, 11:23 PM)Copy Cat Wrote: The YouTube moderation team are probably just confirming flagged videos with keywords like "cheat" in so I would try and not use anything that a blackhat niche would use as the YouTube moderation team do not obviously check if the download works.

This wouldn't be an issue if no one uploaded blackhat videos ;)

There is no moderation team. Everything is self automated.
2013-11-15, 03:31 PM,
If it is a crack/hck/cheat or anything related to that you can't say it's whitehat. It may work but it is still considered blackhat.
2013-11-15, 03:37 PM,
(2013-11-14, 11:23 PM)Copy Cat Wrote: The YouTube moderation team are probably just confirming flagged videos with keywords like "cheat" in so I would try and not use anything that a blackhat niche would use as the YouTube moderation team do not obviously check if the download works.

This wouldn't be an issue if no one uploaded blackhat videos ;)
Not even copyright enfringement's are checked by a moderator it is automatic.
If we don't use "blackhat" kw in order to rank up for what should we use?The games name? That would be kinda hart to rank up for and will be taken down as soon as it hits the first page.
Or should we use "game tips" or somethiong like that which has 0 serches and 0 economic value.
I don't understand the logic.
The only reason why blackhat niches work is because the are fake, these are not competing with witehat niches which give the info away for free and relying on adrevenue...
2013-11-16, 11:19 AM,
(2013-11-14, 10:29 PM)PPDavid Wrote: So yeah guys,

I recently made a new video for certain game cheats, these cheats realy do work and I give them the cheats after doing the survey. My videos still get taken down and was wondering what I was doing wrong. Any1 has an idea?

Thanks

Just uploaded that video again, any1 has an idea about this?

As bad as it is to force the involvement of youtube.com
Its always worth contacting them to see what their take it. If you feel as though there are people who are flagging it to bring you down, express that to youtube.

They typically have a reply out within 24 hours.

You can do it with a different account if you feel uncomfortable doing it with a specific one.

What do you have to lose? Nothing. But at the very least, you'll gain a bit of perspective and youtube might tell you enough to understand what to do in the future.

Good luck David!
Peter

[Image: RoZnyPa.gif]
2013-11-16, 10:55 PM,
Even if you do provide them with the legit files after they complete the survey. If you have terms like Cheat, Hack, Crack, Free then your video will get taken down after it's Flagged.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 24 1,074 6 hours ago
Last Post: jack007
  [NEW][<$30]Youtube Video Hack Proof at CHEAPEST rates.[PART2] justdidit 105 7,528 2017-10-16, 12:40 PM
Last Post: justdidit
  How to know the rank of your video for a certain keyword? berkxz 6 222 2017-10-15, 11:09 PM
Last Post: ogmark
  Video Content Locker Med Fd 1 90 2017-10-05, 10:54 PM
Last Post: timilak65
  Video Hack Proofs - Tutorial? koksha 10 393 2017-09-16, 11:44 PM
Last Post: manjeshsingh

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top