White Hat Niches & Delivering Value to Consumers
2014-12-02, 06:45 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-12-02, 07:52 AM by AdscendFehz.)
Hi all,

It has been quite a while since I've posted here actively but we have many publishers on this forum and wanted to leave some thoughts.

It is of the utmost importance to always deliver value in business. As a network, we strive to deliver value to our advertisers, publishers/affiliates, and consumers alike. As a publisher/affiliate, your goal is to ultimately deliver value to your consumers.

How can you deliver value?
1. Aggregate content and deliver it to the right consumer at the right time. If you save someone time, it is most certainly legitimate. Why do we buy books about science instead of simply research it all and follow the web? Time and because a trusted resource exist that can deliver more value typically as they've spent time. This lends itself well to traditional affiliates.
2. Create content. Easy for people who create content, not so easy for affiliates who are looking to simply monetize from content. Over time, if you gain enough expertise in one topic, you will be able to create your own content.

What happens when you deliver value?
Visitors come back more than once and you can monetize them more than once. You can build a fully legitimate, long-term site that you can monetize with diff. forms of ad solutions, content locking being one of them, and expect to build a bigger base over time. It takes a lot more work, but you are delivering value and building something more long term in the end. Even if you plan on just a short term lander delivering content, you will know that you didn't scam anyone out of content they completed an offer for. You have a real business then that you can scale!

What about the offers in international countries?
There have been questions and concerns about offers being lower quality in INTL countries which can hurt CRs and white hat niches in general. This is a valid concern (as most products/solutions have issues), however should not spark blackhat activity. Over the past 2 years, we have seen a surge in high quality offers at Adscend and actively work on bringing high quality advertisers. In the same right, we have seen pin submits become less important overall.

Example of how to deliver value with game content:
If you promote game hacks, you can instead promote game cheats/secrets/easter eggs. You can find all the cheats and other information and create value by putting it all into a nicely organized PDF and locking access to the PDF. A flashy graphic that conveys what your PDF contains... so EXCLUSIVE cheats. MOST COMPREHENSIVE list of cheats/easter eggs/etc. about the game. Links to EXCELLENT resources. METHODS to EARN in-game perks if the game has that. For ways to earn more, you can always link to another GPT/rewards site like Swagbucks.com where the user can go earn.Once the offer is completed, the user will gain access to legitimate information and will be back for more! You can create a multiniche site in this way by offering diff guides for diff games.

That is a good starting point... there are so many ways you can build it from there if you are successful. For example, you can even start your own GPT network and double up your profits that way so you can send users to your own GPT - where they can earn more rewards.

What about the offers again?
Offers need to be improved to ensure a high quality consume experience. Thats on the networks, not you as a publisher. On December 8th, we are planning to revolutionize the industry again with a new content locking product release that will focus on delivering higher quality offers, a beautiful UI, and high quality user experience all around to empower our publishers. I think everyone will be pleased, keep an eye out. However, we won't be done yet! This iis just the beginning.

Feel free to PM me to toss around ideas!
Latest Thanks - View all

honeydew(2016-04-07 09:33 PM) Aliosha76(2014-12-12 05:45 AM) daemonX(2014-12-09 01:13 PM) Register(2014-12-06 03:31 AM) staffer(2014-12-03 03:16 PM) f0rest(2014-12-03 09:30 AM) DrKent(2014-12-02 10:12 PM) Notorix(2014-12-02 09:58 PM) Mort Goldman(2014-12-02 12:24 PM) Toffyman(2014-12-02 08:29 AM) Dario_(2014-12-02 07:02 AM) 
2014-12-02, 09:59 PM,
Thank you very much for this usefull information!

Very HQ share.
Latest Thanks - View all

AdscendFehz(2014-12-02 11:24 PM) 
2014-12-02, 11:22 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-12-02, 11:23 PM by AdscendFehz.)
(2014-12-02, 01:38 PM)Darster Wrote: Wondering why this great thread doesn`t have any reply/feedback. First of all, thanks for posting something related to legit content locking, I wish If more threads like this would be posted on here so more and more affiliates could move to this area. I have read somewhere that you have generated over 1.000.000$ in two years from legit content locking as a publisher, you have really motivated me to get into content locking.

I will post here few questions related to content locking and Adscend Media If you don`t mind:

1. What is the best "free" traffic source to get started with content locking? A lot of people were using video marketing in their beginnings so what is your opinion about it?

2. How to pick up a right niche for content locking? Do you follow your passion and create your lockable content around that or you have some other tips to publishers who have no idea how to find legit ideas?

3. Do you offer a solution for people who want to lock their own videos or you still don`t have tools at Adscend Media which could help to monetize video guides and similar content?

Thanks, hopefully this thread will get some more replies and questions for you. I am pretty sure a lot of people from this forum want to get started to promote some legit stuffs, but they just don`t know where to start.

1. What is the best "free" traffic source to get started with content locking? A lot of people were using video marketing in their beginnings so what is your opinion about it?
Video is great, but mixing in legitimate (re: not spam) social like FB/Twitter/pinterest (if applicable) is also a decent way. It is important to get creative as there is no sure fire way to do it, it depends on your niche. I have used forums to post/set signatures, email marketing by collecting relevant niche users, SEO if its a major trending niche, etc. The key to be successful is offering real value so users actually want to interact with your webpage/LP to gain access to content.

2. How to pick up a right niche for content locking? Do you follow your passion and create your lockable content around that or you have some other tips to publishers who have no idea how to find legit ideas?
That depends. If you are building a full scale website about something you're passionate about like guitar and plan on monetizing it in more ways than one and have understood the trends that are hot in your passion, it can work out well and you're less likely to lose interest personally as you build it. Following your passion doesn't always work if there isn't massive traffic for your passion most importantly. I had a pub who built a website out of passion long before knowing what content locking was for Call of Duty and then I let him know we could help him monetize if he tweaked his site a bit. He started generating $100-$150 a day from content locking alone and monetized the rest of his site with Adsense as well to earn even more. He generated that for ~6-8 months straight on autopilot.

As for picking niche outside of passion, using Google Trends and figuring out what a large number of people are passionate about at a given point in time is a great way to figure out what ideas can work. A lot of people here are into game related content and putting together solid game guides and marketing it right with the launch of a major game is just one idea. You don't have to trick anyone.

3. Do you offer a solution for people who want to lock their own videos or you still don`t have tools at Adscend Media which could help to monetize video guides and similar content?
As of right now, we have a widget, link locker, and API. On December 8th, we'll introduce a new tool but you'll have to stay tuned for that. It is not a video locker though, but our widget can be used for that.
Latest Thanks - View all

Dario_(2014-12-03 06:39 AM) 
2014-12-03, 08:54 AM,
Thanks for answering my questions, I will surely give Adscend Media a try.

PM ME IF YOU NEED SOME HELP TO GET APPROVED WITH - CRAKREVENUEˇˇ

[Image: JQdY0fL.png]

2014-12-03, 09:46 AM,
(2014-12-03, 08:54 AM)Darster Wrote: Thanks for answering my questions, I will surely give Adscend Media a try.

Our account managers will be more than happy to help with additional ideas Smile
2014-12-03, 09:58 AM,
I registered with Adscend Media way back, i feel real sorry i forgot even to try it, i will make sure I do it next week.Thanks Man you have been very supportive, i still remember you answered a lot of my questions over PM.

Thanks.
Latest Thanks - View all

AdscendFehz(2014-12-03 11:22 AM) 

Need Awesome Conversions Join This Network
2014-12-03, 11:22 AM,
J a Y, at some point in the near future... it will be nearly impossible to avoid us :)
2014-12-03, 02:48 PM,
How can I get an user to do a PIN Submit? These type of offers are more blackhat and spammy than h@ck niches. 5$/week for a not working game or for 3 photos of nude chicks it is insane.
2014-12-06, 02:17 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-12-06, 02:24 AM by AdscendFehz.)
(2014-12-03, 02:48 PM)Jhonny Wrote: How can I get an user to do a PIN Submit? These type of offers are more blackhat and spammy than h@ck niches. 5$/week for a not working game or for 3 photos of nude chicks it is insane.

Jhonny,

At Adscend, we disclose the terms in the ad copy so its infinitely clear that it cost money. We also hold our advertisers to a high standard and they sign a contract agreeing to deliver content, particularly on pin submits.

Anyways, we have a solution we're releasing Mondayish that will address this concern in particular while delivering higher EPCs... I'm very excited to say the least. Grin

A lot of networks talk about inventing something or truly changing content locking and then they release duds or just blow a lot of smoke. I think what we're doing is true innovation and I'm excited to show everyone here.
2014-12-06, 02:27 AM,
Adscendmedia banned my account last year for fraudulent leads but I did not fraud any of my leads. Stay away from them!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to find niches Hubert115 57 8,202 Yesterday, 12:07 AM
Last Post: georgeh
  How To Find Top Country Targetted Trending Niches Very Easily! [HOT] [Un-saturated] Aɪʀʙᴏʀɴᴇ ⭐️ 51 8,818 2017-12-13, 08:33 PM
Last Post: ltsune
  Unsaturated Whitehat Profitable Niches Jaxxon 67 9,568 2017-12-07, 11:24 PM
Last Post: PHPMaster
  [Tutorial]Easy Whitehat Niches ideas MrZeus 55 10,063 2017-12-03, 12:33 AM
Last Post: andrew43
  [FREE] New way to find new niches SuperSimple 22 1,669 2017-11-30, 11:39 PM
Last Post: Flipin_jackass

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top