White Hat Niche Video Taken Down
2014-01-03, 08:55 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-01-03, 08:57 AM by Mr Giraffe.)
Hello guys ! I had a video ranked on first on youtube for some months (2-3 Months) For A white hat Niche . I boosted it when i uploaded it , Some months ago . So , Today i opened my Email And i noticed a youtube Email :

Code:
This following video was found in Violation of TOU #4 Section H:

***MY NICHE******

https://www.youtube.com/t/terms

"You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," or "offline readers," that accesses the Service in a manner that sends more request messages to the YouTube servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, YouTube grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. YouTube reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Service, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Service (e.g., comments, email) for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Service with respect to their Content."

Violation of the policy above has resulted in the removal and reupload of your video(s). Additional account violations of Terms of Use #4 Section H will result in account suspension. Many users trust outside marketers who claim to increase views, subscribers, likes, etc., but each user is ultimately responsible for the activity on his or her account, as well as for knowing and abiding by YouTube’s Terms of Use. This includes understanding the nature of the traffic on his or her channel and making sure any hired service providers comply with YouTube’s Terms of Use.

For more information about how to appeal the video removal(s), visit this page in the Help Center:

https://support.google.com/youtube/contact/tou_removal_appeal

Please note that deleting the video(s) will not resolve the Terms of Use violation and it will prevent YouTube from reinstating the video(s), even if the appeal(s) would otherwise have been successful. You may also reupload the removed video(s) providing you do not violate YouTube’s Terms of Use.

As a courtesy, we have reuploaded your video(s) here:

*** MY NICHE ***

Please note that the video exists at a new URL. Please also note that all previous views, likes, and comments have been removed.

Sincerely,
The YouTube Team

My question is : Why , After boosting , 2-3 Months later youtube Decided to take down the video ? I think i used viralsocials ... Or Is there a chance of competition sending Low Quality Views to take down my video ? So , Anyone Can send low quality views And take down competition ?

Also , Check it out the appeal for this kind Of Take down https://support.google.com/youtube/conta...val_appeal , They are asking everything if i ever bought views , Where did i buy from , My marketing strategies ... Very wierd .. never seen something like this before .
Latest Thanks - View all

rubelpangsa(2014-10-02 05:29 PM) 
2014-01-03, 07:04 PM,
Which youtube views provider did you use? They identified the method used by your provider and patched it then they deleted the videos.
2014-01-03, 07:35 PM,
(2014-01-03, 07:04 PM)taarn Wrote: Which youtube views provider did you use? They identified the method used by your provider and patched it then they deleted the videos.

I think it was viralsocials
2014-01-03, 07:37 PM,
Viralsocials boosted videos are going down this days, if I am right the service is going down i read somewhere mentioned.

Need Awesome Conversions Join This Network
2014-01-03, 07:39 PM,
Youtube takes down any video that contains fake views and are boosted with fake views. Doesn't matter Whitehat or Blackhat.

Please quote me if you are replying to me so I would get a notification.
2014-01-03, 07:46 PM,
It's better to boost videos on your own (u2bviews, enhanceviews, shareyoutubevideos, etc..) because at least you get views from real visitors, who knows what those HR views sellers use to increase your view count.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  safe way to upload a video to yt with circumstance? ori991 3 139 2017-12-09, 03:26 PM
Last Post: kenny
  High Quality Instagram Followers, Likes & Video Views lovelyservices 1 672 2017-12-06, 12:16 AM
Last Post: smmstations
  [NEW][<$30]Youtube Video Hack Proof at CHEAPEST rates.[PART2] justdidit 120 9,575 2017-10-24, 04:02 PM
Last Post: justdidit
  My yt video are top3 in google but ghosted in yt dumel55 3 339 2017-09-28, 09:50 PM
Last Post: lizha11
  Where is my video? dumel55 5 251 2017-09-26, 10:03 PM
Last Post: aruncp

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top