White Hat Lander Creation
2014-07-25, 11:43 AM,
I'm trying to build my first lander for a white hat niche (first lander ever actually) and I don't know what to put on the page. I'm so awful at creative stuff. I can do everything but make a page.

I don't want to create landers for game hacks because that's just a losing formula. Lander gets deleted and you start all over. I want to build something that will last.

I'm guessing you just create a page about whatever product you're offering. There was a thread on here where someone gave out a bunch of ebooks / PLR stuff. I thought maybe I could group a bunch of those together and put a CPALead widget on that.

This is my plan

- Niche research. Make sure what I'm promoting has people searching for it.

- Check the competition to see if I can rank on Page 1 (PR/DA/PA)

- Compare other websites ranking for the same keywords and see what they made.

- Build a WordPress page as a lander.

I don't want to use YouTube to drive traffic, because that whole game is just too much for me. Videos getting flagged and deleted. That along with bloggers going down I don't see how you people make money. It literally blows my mind.

Other than offering PLR / ebooks. I don't really know what else to offer people that's legitimate. I don't want to do hacks/cracks/nulled etc. I just want to get my first conversion. Then scale up and create more sites like it.

People always say finding white hat niches are hard. I don't think FINDING them is the hard part. Figuring out what to offer people and creating the page is. Other than a recipes site posted by Jain, I've yet to see 1 example here on CPAE that's whitehat.

I'd turn this into a journey, but 1 lead is pretty pathetic. I'm open to any suggestions, ideas, or examples anyone can show me.

Thanks!
Latest Thanks - View all

Money Hunter(2014-07-25 11:57 AM) 
2014-07-25, 12:14 PM,
You may try YT for white hat niches. i monetize YT videos using clickbank. only one of my white hat niche video got deleted by flaggers.

combine list builder and CPA.

if it is health related white hat niches then you could provide ebooks, video and audios.. Offer that you are going to give away is depend upon the niche..

i will follow this thread.

correct me if i am wrong..
Latest Thanks - View all

Silverdot(2014-07-25 01:51 PM) 
2014-07-25, 01:03 PM,
I recommend checking out the collection of "exclusive" content on Sharecash for niches and material to give to people. Whitehat niches and YouTube actually works pretty well, you could embed your video on your website so every visitor basically boosts your visibility on YouTube which increases Traffic even further over time. How do you plan to rank your landers?

Cheers,
PB3
Latest Thanks - View all

Silverdot(2014-07-25 01:49 PM) 

Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's going to die. Come watch TV? | Skype: peacebreaker3 |
2014-07-25, 01:50 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-07-25, 01:52 PM by Silverdot.)
(2014-07-25, 01:03 PM)PeaceBreaker3 Wrote: I recommend checking out the collection of "exclusive" content on Sharecash for niches and material to give to people. Whitehat niches and YouTube actually works pretty well, you could embed your video on your website so every visitor basically boosts your visibility on YouTube which increases Traffic even further over time. How do you plan to rank your landers?

Cheers,
PB3

PBN from Fightback Network and Tier 1 Web2.0's / GSA T2/T3

Sprinkle some social media shares from AddMeFast.
2014-07-28, 07:02 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-07-28, 07:04 AM by Silverdot.)
So I've determined this is where I've been stuck for years. I've been trying for 2 days now to create a lander that doesn't suck and I just can't do it.

I wish there were more tutorials out there about how to create one. What elements to put on one. etc. Heaven forbid someone actually show an example.

I thought about just paying someone to make one for me, but none of the providers on this forum actually reply to PM's. I might just have to expand my search to other forums. I can't even pay someone to make one for me. It's so frustrating to fail at every single step. I never thought it'd be so hard just to make $1 with PPD / CPA.

Along with the fact that I may pay someone to make a lander for me and I might not make any money. That's the real kick in the ass.

It'd be nice to find a mentor that's already making money and pay him to help me make one. But we all know mentors don't really exist in IM. People just give you an ebook and then never walk you through the process.

I think it's time to face facts and realize I just can't do it. I've wasted so much money for tools to promote a page I can't even build. I put the cart before the horse on this one.

There should be a close thread button when you create a reply.

I'm sure there is and I missed that too. Can't do anything right the first time around.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adludum file locker link only displaying a white screen? gamertrial1 5 147 2017-08-17, 07:24 AM
Last Post: gamertrial1
  Pre Lander intkhab 4 200 2017-08-12, 01:12 PM
Last Post: intkhab
  [Newbie Need Help] Feel Confused About White and Black Hat. 5light 1 109 2017-08-06, 10:21 AM
Last Post: Test3r
  How I can get traffic to white hat niches? softae 2 208 2017-07-08, 09:50 PM
Last Post: AndyRucker
  How to find BLACK HAT niches that can be used for content locking? softae 7 412 2017-07-05, 12:54 PM
Last Post: Erick223

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top