Which of These Methods Works Better for You?
2014-04-26, 10:39 AM,
I am getting started in my CPA/PPD venture, and I am trying to figure out which of these two methods is better for promoting downloads. I am using CPA Lead for this so if you use them, you are familiar with the different locking options they have available. I have a lot of experience with building blogs and websites. I have done many other ventures in the past, but this is my first venture in this arena. Which of these methods do you find to be more effective?

1. Build a website (or blog) using paid hosting and custom domain. SEO the site both on page and off page. Make a new page or post for each new download you have available. In addition to SEO, send social traffic as well as YT traffic. Make HQ posts or pages with a download button that allows them to download the file upon hitting download. Once downloaded, there is a file with a link to send them to get the password for the tool to work (this is where they complete the offer to get the password).

2. Use custom HQ HTML file locker and send social traffic and YT traffic directly to download page. Once offer is completed, file is unlocked and they do not need a password file because the tool will work without it because you already made your money.

I am not asking for you to give too many specifics, but I would like to know if any of you have tried both and if you have, which one converts better and makes you more money.

Thank you in advance for your replies!

WingMan

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What are the effective CPA traffic/lead generation methods? dshafiul 5 434 2017-11-25, 11:11 PM
Last Post: Flipin_jackass
  No conversion, what is wrong with my methods? paja93 14 748 2017-09-01, 07:00 PM
Last Post: Ana_AdCombo
  <CPABuild informations and how it works> vladponcea 4 320 2017-07-07, 12:20 PM
Last Post: DrKent
  What is the QUICK methods to get targeted traffic to content locking sites? softae 3 323 2017-07-03, 01:47 PM
Last Post: adystanley
  anyone teach some methods with instagram hsen2012 3 882 2016-12-10, 11:44 PM
Last Post: TheDutchLegend

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top