Which is best way to go?
2013-08-13, 05:07 AM,
Ok I know this probably been answered before but Im looking for a group of accumulated answers to rate the scale here. Ok here we go

PPD sites or CPA and then best conversion %

Link-lockers or Download-lockers ?

Are CPM's and PPC's even worth the time?

Adult, "E" rated , Fake Materials , Legit?

Now I myself im not looking for a get rich quick thing im looking for the long to something that can go on for a bit til the fad dies out if that helps at all.
2013-08-13, 06:46 AM, (This post was last modified: 2013-08-13, 06:48 AM by Xzyl.)
Ok I know this probably been answered before but Im looking for a group of accumulated answers to rate the scale here. Ok here we go

PPD sites or CPA and then best conversion %
I use cpa because im able to optimize my offers therefore get a better conversion rate

I use download lockers. Depends on what network to me, on AWM i used the link locker, on others i used the download locker.

Are CPM's and PPC's even worth the time?

Never used for cpa and probably not good to use because you would probably get denied using them if it was with fake content

Adult, "E" rated , Fake Materials , Legit?
Never use Adult because you can get ban really quick. Im using Some fake and some legit. Im trying to go more legit because i just feel much better when i go legit. Fake can give u good money though.
2013-08-13, 08:10 AM,
Thank you for your advice man it is much appreciated and helps me out
2013-08-14, 07:45 AM,
(2013-08-13, 05:07 AM)RivalOfGod Wrote: PPD sites or CPA and then best conversion %

Some Cpa's have adult offers and allow adult content like Glispa, if you wanna go direct go to Cupid.
Remember, if network is not allowing adult content never promote this kind of stuff.

Link locker/file locker it depends on your niche (both will work good), there is also widget/content-locker that also works on specific niches. So it all depends.
2013-08-14, 08:51 AM,
My network does not allow adult content but if I provide adult site accounts but my landing page is completely PG, would that violate network rules?
2013-08-14, 09:03 AM,
nicenike00

Yes, don't even try this.

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top