Which Traffic Sources YouTube Views Supplier Uses?
2013-11-17, 10:09 AM,
I know the ins and outs of how I can manipulate and fool the YouTube statistics server and add views to my videos using my own scripts but one thing I am stuck at is the traffic...

I have been using my script on my own sites and can get around 20k views but what I really need is more volume..

More traffic = more views...

Can any one here tell me a traffic source from where I can get cheap traffic??? or anything which can help me out...

I hope some one will answer this..
Latest Thanks - View all

rubelpangsa(2014-10-04 09:30 AM) f0rest(2013-11-17 04:31 PM) 

Sig goes here...
2013-11-17, 10:27 PM,
(2013-11-17, 10:09 AM)umerjutt00 Wrote: I know the ins and outs of how I can manipulate and fool the YouTube statistics server and add views to my videos using my own scripts but one thing I am stuck at is the traffic...

I have been using my script on my own sites and can get around 20k views but what I really need is more volume..

More traffic = more views...

Can any one here tell me a traffic source from where I can get cheap traffic??? or anything which can help me out...

I hope some one will answer this..
Sending you a PM.
2013-11-18, 04:24 AM,
If anyone could give me some advice on this to. I have no money to buy views so its hard ranking on YouTube

Just do it!
2013-11-21, 08:01 AM,
Looks like no one is interested in answering my question :-(

Sig goes here...
2013-11-21, 08:41 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-11-21, 10:08 AM by ๖ۣۜMateusz.)
Many people used to simply resell using other sellers or fiverr. Now there is a few blackhat methods out their that i don't know the specifics of. You have to pay the get a hold of these unfortunately.

Edit: My apologies, I didn't interpret the OP correctly at first. One option you should consider is using cheap traffic exchange sites. If you script is in your website, simply add the website to the exchange and buy a few credits. That's probably one of the cheapest ways to get traffic.

Want GSA SER to start making POWERFUL links FAST? Like these results I'm getting below?

[Image: pYgbKa4.png]

Then Check out my GSA Verified Link List Here.
2013-11-21, 08:44 AM,
(2013-11-21, 08:41 AM)Mateusz Wrote: Many people used to simply resell using other sellers or fiverr. Now there is a few blackhat methods out their that i don't know the specifics of. You have to pay the get a hold of these unfortunately.
OP got the script,hes just asking how to send traffic to his site where script is.

Cool
2013-11-21, 08:48 AM,
(2013-11-21, 08:41 AM)Mateusz Wrote: Many people used to simply resell using other sellers or fiverr. Now there is a few blackhat methods out their that i don't know the specifics of. You have to pay the get a hold of these unfortunately.

Statement can't be any more true. When they only have 30k packages and you ask them why, they make up some random shit.

And, it took me around $15 to get my first source of traffic of 95% USA traffic and around 1million a day constantly for a week.
2013-11-21, 10:21 AM,

Edit: My apologies, I didn't interpret the OP correctly at first. One option you should consider is using cheap traffic exchange sites. If you script is in your website, simply add the website to the exchange and buy a few credits. That's probably one of the cheapest ways to get traffic.

I am already using the traffic exchange websites but I can't get higher volume traffic and the traffic origin is also from Russia and other non-English speaking countries. I need traffic from the English speaking countries + it should be cheap too.

I am sure there are other ways too but I can't seem to find it.

Sig goes here...
2013-11-21, 11:34 PM,
Hitleap, epmipreviews,websyndic...
2013-11-22, 12:24 AM,
Infect people with malware and use "users" as your victim.
This is the easiest method to do this.

Also if you're already sending views using different machines this doesn't mean that also they're doing this!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [SHARE] Youtube Comments Method Watt 84 6,847 7 hours ago
Last Post: arizonadanktea
  YouTube Live Chat BOT /Free&Best Watt 16 737 10 hours ago
Last Post: Watt
  [SHARE] Rank Live Stream on Youtube Watt 88 4,980 10 hours ago
Last Post: Watt
  [NEW][<$30]Youtube Video Hack Proof at CHEAPEST rates.[PART2] justdidit 118 8,309 Yesterday, 11:36 PM
Last Post: justdidit
  Secret Youtube Ranking Methods. E-Book smmarmy 16 388 Yesterday, 07:45 PM
Last Post: smmarmy

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top