Which SEO service worked for you?
2015-06-11, 01:54 PM,
Hello guys. I am just wondering which SEO service that you have ordered worked for you? Because ATM I am looking for SEO service for my site. It's low keyword but still I don't have time and money to learn SEO myself now. I will do it the future. I have already been learning some SEO and spent around 500$ but I have ranked my site with same keyword to #1 but them Google updated theirs algorithm..
Now please post here which SEO service works :)
2015-06-11, 03:43 PM,
For $500- you can build yourself a nice PBN and you don't have to rely on SEO companies taking your money, it really isn't that hard to set it up, especially if you have only target a low comp keyword... SEO companies don't come that cheap.
2015-06-11, 06:30 PM,
(2015-06-11, 03:43 PM)DaveNL Wrote: For $500- you can build yourself a nice PBN and you don't have to rely on SEO companies taking your money, it really isn't that hard to set it up, especially if you have only target a low comp keyword... SEO companies don't come that cheap.

Where can I learn that... To build PBN save to Google updates.
2015-06-11, 09:05 PM,
If you build your PBN the right way google will never find them, i build all my PBN's like real sites with real info, all have social media attached some even have video channels, it is a pain in the ass to setup but when Google went after the PBN's mine were untouched, i even get a lot of traffic from them :)

There is a lot of good info about PBN's on Forum discussions are not allowed here. (i hope it is oke i mention them) go read that and if you still have any question you can always shoot me a PM if you like, or post your questions here and i'll try to help you out, it would be far better than drop your money into a SEO company imho, as the backlinks are yours and under your control and that is how a business should be run imho.
2015-06-11, 09:11 PM,
(2015-06-11, 09:05 PM)DaveNL Wrote: If you build your PBN the right way google will never find them, i build all my PBN's like real sites with real info, all have social media attached some even have video channels, it is a pain in the ass to setup but when Google went after the PBN's mine were untouched, i even get a lot of traffic from them :)

There is a lot of good info about PBN's on Forum discussions are not allowed here. (i hope it is oke i mention them) go read that and if you still have any question you can always shoot me a PM if you like, or post your questions here and i'll try to help you out, it would be far better than drop your money into a SEO company imho, as the backlinks are yours and under your control and that is how a business should be run imho.

Can anyone give me a source to buy domains for my pbn's ?
2015-06-11, 09:26 PM,
dvs121, for my experience is better do yourself because you can control the quality of the text of linkbuilding. You can see to matthew woodward that he's great on SEO.
2015-06-11, 09:28 PM,
(2015-06-11, 09:11 PM)Gianex Wrote:
(2015-06-11, 09:05 PM)DaveNL Wrote: If you build your PBN the right way google will never find them, i build all my PBN's like real sites with real info, all have social media attached some even have video channels, it is a pain in the ass to setup but when Google went after the PBN's mine were untouched, i even get a lot of traffic from them :)

Can anyone give me a source to buy domains for my pbn's ?
Just google for expired domains and then but some of them :) thats all :D
2015-06-11, 09:29 PM,
domcop.com
Expireddomains.net
Dropping.com
Godaddy auctions
freshdrop.com

These are the sources i use, and sometimes i just let scrapebox and Xenu link sleuth do their work or i use a broker for the higher domains TF40+
2015-06-11, 09:30 PM,
(2015-06-11, 09:26 PM)adr242 Wrote: dvs121, for my experience is better do yourself because you can control the quality of the text of linkbuilding. You can see to matthew woodward that he's great on SEO.
I know that guy yup. But ATM I don't have time and money to learn it myself I will do it in the future just to make some ROI. I have spent shit load of money on Adult PPC and didn't found winning campaign so I will invest the rest of my money in CPA again. Where I got money for adult PPC.
2015-06-14, 03:55 PM,
Blackhatlinks worked for me, and i`m still using this... But you can invest in a GSA too and learn to use it and set it up.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [IMPORTANT] Heights of Negative SEO going Around Be Careful trafficbeast 0 40 1 hour ago
Last Post: trafficbeast
  [SEO] Best Traffic Strategies For 2018 Jackprince501 4 140 2 hours ago
Last Post: Jackprince501
  How to Get More SEO Value from your Nofollow Links LB'Decoy 4 62 4 hours ago
Last Post: ritamshri
  How to Prevent and Protect yourself from Negative SEO LB'Decoy 10 273 2017-10-19, 09:43 PM
Last Post: emirasor
  Three Powerful Strategies to Hack On-Page SEO LB'Decoy 7 244 2017-10-18, 12:11 AM
Last Post: DrKent

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top