Where to start from?
2017-09-27, 07:37 PM,
If I posted in the wrong place please shut down my topic.

So, I have like a million questions and I don't know where to start from. I am a member of CPA elites for a few months now but I couldn't get my sh*t toghether. I really think I have lost the battle with the internet and making money online so I come here to seek for help.

I would really like to work online, from home, having a coffee whenever I want, a ciggarette anytime I wish and the most important, not having a boss to stare at me. I wanna be my own boss.

21 years old (but i'll say 70 inside my had in this technology battle) from Romania. I have a pretty decent job here and it's paid good but it's not what I really love to do.

I would be very grateful if you could give me some instructions about where to start from and where to aim. I don't know what I wanna do but I know for sure I wanna make money. My brain tried to understand what's going on on this site but, as I said above, i feel like I lost the battle.

If I start working with CPA tutorials and niches for 10 hours a day, when I will reach the decent money to buy at least one pack of ciggarettes a day and a coffee? 

Even if I feel that I lost this battle I don't wanna give up. I was about to buy the Instragram Mass-Planner right when I joined the CPA but unfortunately it was shut down 10 days after I joined. It was the only thing around here that I could understand and I was willing to go for.

Many thanks and I'll give you a beer for your help!
Latest Thanks - View all

LB'Decoy(2017-09-27 09:20 PM) 

First of all, the best type of marketing is marketing that doesn't feel like marketing
It makes the people feel like they're a part of it.
2017-09-27, 08:18 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-09-28, 12:27 AM by LB'Decoy. Edit Reason: Spelling Mistakes )
Okay first of all i like your mind set, specially that you spent some good time surfing around & only decided to ask when you felt like you are really lost
I respect that and i Salute you for it! but hey, that doesn't mean you should stop surfing around and keep looking
I've had the same situation back in 2013 and i can relate to what you're feeling right now

I need to tell you this, when i used to see threads of people bragging about their earnings my motivation got rocket boosted to the sky!
it motivated me to learn more & read more

but what's more important about this is figuring out which platform is the easiest for you to start
you said that you understood mass planner and it felt easy for you, meaning instagram is probably your way to start

this thread of Deadz could help you a ton:
https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-%E2%9C%...-Day-DEADZ

just follow everything and once you master the platform, you can scale up & move to another platform for instance YouTube

and so on!

Also threads of successful Internet Marketers like these helped me a ton:

https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Mitpat-...ekend-Only

Read the questions & the answers, you'll probably have some of these questions on your mind.

Good luck! it all depends on you to take action.
Latest Thanks - View all

CagelessBrain(2017-09-27 08:35 PM) 

If You Think That Any Of The Staff Team Is Using Their Privileges In A Wrong Manner
You Can Always Contact The Admin → HawkEye
2017-09-27, 08:20 PM,
I have went ahead and bought you a Legends upgrade as a Gift & a push
Please Allow up to 24 hours for the Admin to upgrade you.

Good luck Again.
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2017-09-27 08:46 PM)  PRINC3(2017-09-27 08:37 PM) CagelessBrain(2017-09-27 08:35 PM) 

If You Think That Any Of The Staff Team Is Using Their Privileges In A Wrong Manner
You Can Always Contact The Admin → HawkEye
2017-09-27, 08:37 PM,
Thank you very much for the gift! I will do my best to reach a good level in the minimum time!

I'll come back later with results. When exactly, I really don't know.
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2017-09-27 08:50 PM)  LB'Decoy(2017-09-27 08:45 PM) 

First of all, the best type of marketing is marketing that doesn't feel like marketing
It makes the people feel like they're a part of it.
2017-09-27, 08:50 PM,
(2017-09-27, 08:20 PM)LB'Decoy Wrote: I have went ahead and bought you a Legends upgrade as a Gift & a push
Please Allow up to 24 hours for the Admin to upgrade you.

Good luck Again.

(2017-09-27, 08:37 PM)ccozminca Wrote: Thank you very much for the gift! I will do my best to reach a good level in the minimum time!

I'll come back later with results. When exactly, I really don't know.

I added it for him thanks LB'Decoy
Latest Thanks - View all

CagelessBrain(2017-09-27 09:06 PM)  LB'Decoy(2017-09-27 08:52 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Did you start to work out? Nem 58 1,702 2017-03-30, 07:51 PM
Last Post: mariad
  What business to start in 2015 - 14 growth trends HawkEye 6 1,045 2015-04-15, 07:26 PM
Last Post: Mikael Laine
  Network that pays weekly from the start ArmyOfOne 1 269 2015-01-22, 09:37 PM
Last Post: dukenukem
  How to start learning marketing? BeLarge 9 634 2014-09-13, 01:24 AM
Last Post: DutchPride
  im about to start on college want to hear ur opinons magico 7 492 2014-09-02, 05:24 AM
Last Post: rajawi

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top