Where to start Website / Youtube ranking? Important
2015-09-20, 05:32 PM,
Hi,
1. Before I earn a lot with youtube but now, I dont know how to rank with new update, my video got deleted within 2 hours .. Lost investissment etc
Do you know how to rank on youtube? I try views etc.. and it didnt work, but a guy with only 4000 views was first under 5 hours, how he do that? Thanks.

2. I want to start Website marketing, tell me if its that :
First I create my website (Where to buy the domain and hosting? )
Then pay for backlinks, skyrocket, 301 redirect ( What package I should take? )
And I look on serps and invest until im 1st ? ( How many searches per month for keywords I should take? )
Then I see my money rolling.
Please answer for my question and tell me if i'm wrong :)
Thanks !Cool
Latest Thanks - View all

DaRealMVP(2016-01-30 03:09 PM) 
2015-09-20, 05:41 PM,
Regarding youtube: are you doing black hat or white hat niche? This is important ^^
2015-09-20, 05:42 PM,
(2015-09-20, 05:32 PM)dimi1810 Wrote: Hi,
1. Before I earn a lot with youtube but now, I dont know how to rank with new update, my video got deleted within 2 hours .. Lost investissment etc
Do you know how to rank on youtube? I try views etc.. and it didnt work, but a guy with only 4000 views was first under 5 hours, how he do that? Thanks.

2. I want to start Website marketing, tell me if its that :
First I create my website (Where to buy the domain and hosting? )
Then pay for backlinks, skyrocket, 301 redirect ( What package I should take? )
And I look on serps and invest until im 1st ? ( How many searches per month for keywords I should take? )
Then I see my money rolling.
Please answer for my question and tell me if i'm wrong :)
Thanks !Cool

Hey dimi1810! I'd love to help you out! Shoot me a PM or add me on skype @ Jonathan_Official! I'd love to help you out.

· CPA · Sales · TX ·

Ready to start earning with CPA? Add me on skype: Jonathan_Official

[Image: banner4.jpg]
2015-09-21, 02:44 AM,
(2015-09-20, 05:41 PM)Virtus Wrote: Regarding youtube: are you doing black hat or white hat niche? This is important ^^
Its a grey hat niche :) but more blackhat, so you can answer to me man and help me? Grin
2015-12-31, 09:09 PM,
I recommend you to start with a blogspot and later switch to your own domain when you start earning enough from it. Don't blindly spend your money if you don't know what you are doing. There are many great and free websites online where you can learn seo. If you use your brain intelligently then you don't need to spend any money to earn online.

My Recommended Web hosting Service. Get 1 Free Domain With Just 1 Click Wordpress Install!

[Image: bh-468x60-04-dy.png]
2015-12-31, 09:57 PM,
I recommend you focus on one project at this time. You should rank your website that you can in order to insure a secure income monthly.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [NEW][<$30]Youtube Video Hack Proof at CHEAPEST rates.[PART2] justdidit 106 7,576 1 hour ago
Last Post: SpaceNL
  Looking for affiliate network for movies/tvshows website xdoctorx 1 67 4 hours ago
Last Post: NAPK1NS
  Bought some views, comments, likes, and sub for my YouTube niche. Now what? ChunkOS 2 95 Yesterday, 02:11 PM
Last Post: kermalastu
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 25 1,175 Yesterday, 02:07 PM
Last Post: Watt
  [HELP] Quality Youtube Views cracklings1017 9 267 2017-10-21, 11:02 PM
Last Post: jackin

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top