Where to start ? Need advice.
2015-09-14, 12:50 PM,
Hello,

My name is Olivier, 27 years old, i'm a French guy, living on a French Island which is called Reunion Island. The island is between Mauricius and Madagascare.
I've been making money online though adult content and website longtime ago, before getting slapped by penguin. I had a website generating more than 10000 HQ viewer / day. I made enough money to buy myself an house at 21 years old. Very proud of it.

Before penguin i could rank any site, finger in the nose. Now the only way i can, is the white hat way. I mean making HQ content in youtube videos, HQ article, HQ tutorial. My actual niche is "gaming"
I've got a job but next year i won't so today i decide to take action and i think cpa could be a good path... ! But, there is a sea of tutorial on this forum and i'm a beginner with CPA. I'm really lost, and i don't know where to start.

I really need some advice here.

I would like to understand the basic of CPA. I can't get it really well right now. Somehow, i managed to get into adwordmedia, so i got a cpa account ready.
I like to start from the scratch to understand every step of what i'm doing. What should i do first?

I've those tool:
GSA, + GSA indexer+ GSA captcha breaker.
Scrapebox

Thanks you
2015-09-14, 04:12 PM,
Try with ppd content locking, to understand the basiscs.
Make site, give something away (u must be creative ) and content lock it, from this point on focus on traffic, either social, seo or mediabuying, ppv etc
2015-09-14, 04:44 PM,
You made enough money to buy a house with adult content until penguin. With the tools listed you just threw tons of links at them right? Hoping for the best.

You can still rank blackhat just need to change the way you work. Blast links at your web 2.0s and articles that lead towards your site. If you want to stay ranked you will need to edit them web 2.0s on a bi weekly period with HQ content related to the niche of that site.

CPA is just someone completing an offer to unlock your content its just like adult sign ups. If you did that in the past then this is just a walk in the park. Just make the landing page look legit and you will be fine.

The quieter you become, the more you can hear
2015-09-14, 07:58 PM,
What's up buddy, just sent you a PM

HQ Video service, oldest one at CPAElites

Sample --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfLlDLYF28g

Hire service here
2015-09-14, 09:09 PM,
pepeneo, thanks mate i will try this

damien, Thanks for the advice. Here my little experience since i got slapped.
I've tried many things about blackhat. Blast and hope for the best, as you said, or HQ t1 article on related web2.0 and nothing really worked. My website is in French and i use spinned article in english because it's really expensive to make spinned HQ t1 article in french. So no matter if it's related to my niche, my website just don't wrank and my majestic profil is really low. I use white hat process now. It work really good.

Pachu, i will check your link! Thanks you.

So my plan right now, tell me if it's good or not:

-I gonna buy, 3 partial EMD domain. Host them on different provider. For example, one on google blogger, one on wordpress, and one on private hosting service. Different niches...
-I will buy 3 article of 750 word for them and make my 3 website look good. I will lock a good pdf content on each. And finaly i will focus on trafic using pay trafic such as facebook or PPV.

soon good? Any adivce ? Cheer mate.
2015-09-15, 09:24 AM,
I've been promoting CPA offers for 15 years now. I favor PPL: Pay per lead offers, but I do others as well. However, what I really do is monetize targeted data(email) using leads. With leads there's no credit card required, all anyone has to do is fill out a form in order for me to get paid. So conversion rates are typically much higher than that of an offer that requires a sale.

I also favor leads that have some financial positioning to them...have a make, get or save money angle to them. These have just overall worked best for me and they tend to have higher mass appeal, so the potential for generating high volume exists.

There's good converting leads that pay $20-$60 each and work well on a front-end campaign. Rarely do I promote anything that pays less than $20 unless it's known to have a higher than average conversion rate. I will promote leads that pay less and other types of offers on the back-end.

For my data acquisitions, these days I pretty much stick with targeted data that I can get real-time or same day(exclusive and non exclusive). When I say targeted, I know what the users are interested in and I know there is PPL offer that matches the interest. I also generate real-time co-reg using the same principal.
The key to making this work is to start small and test any data source, so that you know that you can break-even on the data in a reasonable amount of time.

All I care about is breaking-even, because if I break-even. I'm pretty much guaranteed to turn a profit! This is simply because I now have an asset that is fully paid for that I can use to generate traffic and promote offers at will and for very little cost moving forward.

At this point I tend to test and see how aggressively I can get away with promoting additional offers, which really comes down to just watching your stats and backing off, if any thing starts to hit an unacceptable level.

This is really just the short overview and there's much more involved. It's a great business though, as I don't know anyone that's in it and knows what they are doing that doesn't make 6-7 figures. Granted that is a big range, but it really comes down to aggressively you scale and your ability to effectively manage your infrastructure that comes with scaling.

Anyway, something to think about, as it's a bit different than most seem to do here.

16+ Years Exp... Email / CPA marketing - Data Monetization - Lead Generation
Fresh / Targeted Daily Email Data - Software - Consulting -> Skype: eMonetize
2015-09-15, 09:43 AM,
Hello,

Thanks you for your answer.

Which network i can found PPL offer that pay that much ?

Regards
2015-09-15, 12:12 PM,
It's not so much what networks, it's the offers. Also, you want to belong to many networks and test the same offer between the networks to see if any convert better than another. You also want to test offers that are similar, you may find one offer gives you X epc, while another a much higher epc. Also, having the same offer from multiple networks is important in case one network runs out of budget or the network caps how many leads you can generate and you need to continue to run the offer.

As far as offers, like I said I favor ones that have a make, get or save money angle to them. Also, some networks have offers that they keep private and you need to ask to find out about. But to give you and idea of a few offers I run that all pay over $20...life insurance, mortgage, education/grants, home warranty, business loans.

2015-09-17, 11:17 PM,
(2015-09-15, 12:12 PM)emonetize Wrote: It's not so much what networks, it's the offers. Also, you want to belong to many networks and test the same offer between the networks to see if any convert better than another. You also want to test offers that are similar, you may find one offer gives you X epc, while another a much higher epc. Also, having the same offer from multiple networks is important in case one network runs out of budget or the network caps how many leads you can generate and you need to continue to run the offer.

As far as offers, like I said I favor ones that have a make, get or save money angle to them. Also, some networks have offers that they keep private and you need to ask to find out about. But to give you and idea of a few offers I run that all pay over $20...life insurance, mortgage, education/grants, home warranty, business loans.

PPL, as in getting leads for small legitimate business? Like you create a site and rank for dentist or mortgage in NYC. Through the site you attract potential leads and sell them off to businesses which would be interested in it?
2015-09-19, 01:54 PM,
(2015-09-17, 11:17 PM)Master_SEO Wrote: PPL, as in getting leads for small legitimate business? Like you create a site and rank for dentist or mortgage in NYC. Through the site you attract potential leads and sell them off to businesses which would be interested in it?

No nothing like that.

I'm talking about PPL offers that are available from CPA networks.

Also, sometimes an owner of PPL offers won't put their offers on networks, but will have their own affiliate program. In this case you can get a higher payout, since there's no CPA networks taking a cut.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do i start cpa? [Ready] ndani7 4 184 2017-09-09, 12:50 AM
Last Post: grenadez
  best way to start with 50$$ ashrafaf 12 383 2017-09-08, 04:50 PM
Last Post: SonarClick
  Where to start? Zakenman 4 119 2017-09-05, 02:39 AM
Last Post: HeAdWi9H
  Need some advice for WhatsApp marketing Pothik 12 269 2017-08-25, 11:57 AM
Last Post: srikanta159
  [Need Advice] About Youtube comment link and contentlocker site. 5light 4 241 2017-08-06, 03:53 AM
Last Post: holleghren

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top