Where to get started with SEO?
2016-01-17, 05:23 AM,
I wanted to start doing SEO with CPA.

I have read about using Parasite Pages.
I want to promote different niches with landing pages and I honestly don't know where to start. I have investment since I have earned $8k from Instagram. But I'm looking to start doing SEO with landing pages and niches using parasite pages. I have read that these can be successful. I have virtually unlimited time to put into this as I don't have anything to do for like 6 months.

Can somebody explain GSA tools and what I would need them for?

I would like to do this so if there is any tutorials for this please link me to it.

Thanks
2016-01-17, 05:35 AM,
Wanna rank a website? post your link with 90% unique content (can be spun) on forums every day for 3 weeks and your site will rank ;)

people will hate on me because they want to sell you the "gold mine link package" or whatever crap that is.

The honest truth, do that and you can rank pretty much any medium-low niche

no tools nothing
Latest Thanks - View all

matiop(2016-01-17 06:34 AM) 
2016-01-17, 03:10 PM,
(2016-01-17, 05:23 AM)IronSpider Wrote: I wanted to start doing SEO with CPA.

I have read about using Parasite Pages.
I want to promote different niches with landing pages and I honestly don't know where to start. I have investment since I have earned $8k from Instagram. But I'm looking to start doing SEO with landing pages and niches using parasite pages. I have read that these can be successful. I have virtually unlimited time to put into this as I don't have anything to do for like 6 months.

Can somebody explain GSA tools and what I would need them for?

I would like to do this so if there is any tutorials for this please link me to it.

Thanks

If i have $8K to burn then i would start with building a decent PBN of about 25 domains, set me back about $3K, if you use that with parasites you would always rank and then you have still $5k to build parasites (although i would go for my own multiple niches site)
2016-01-19, 01:59 AM,
Could anybody link me to a starter's guide to this? If there is one.

if you buy a domain and use subdomains for landing pages, will using reddit help these to rank or would I have to buy SEO services? I heard about parasite pages but I'm not sure how those work and I have not found any guides for parasite seo.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  what game niche I should choose for SEO 5light 2 100 Yesterday, 12:35 AM
Last Post: emirmous
  Newbie need some help about SEO 5light 2 101 2017-10-08, 11:26 PM
Last Post: 5light
  Some Question About Seo 5light 2 110 2017-10-07, 12:22 AM
Last Post: mentorcell
  List Of Most Popular Websites + SEO Bonus Watt 27 856 2017-10-01, 08:51 PM
Last Post: Watt
  [question] RankCipher Seo Tool ShadowFight 10 685 2017-09-24, 07:54 PM
Last Post: ShadowFight