Where to get/buy verified paypal acc?
2014-12-10, 05:05 PM,
Hi guys,

We all know that paypal can be a d*ck sometimes, it can ban your account for no reason and take all your money, it can give you a random error when you try to send a payment, and the support is not helpful at all. When I try to create a new account on paypal I always get auto-limited because they are "not sure that it's really me". But since paypal is the only site that is accepted everywhere, I'm forced to use it. Right now I'm looking for a verified account which I could use to send/receive funds and which would never get limited by paypal. Does anyone know where I can get/buy one? Thanks.
2014-12-10, 05:09 PM,
Nowhere. Verified paypal means a bank account and a credit card attached. Do you think someone will attach their bank account and give u the paypal account? No of course not. You will have to create your own. If they ask for verification send them ur ID proof etc.

Join The Best Network Today And Earn REAL Money! The secret to success lies here.

[Image: jqE21u3.gif]
2014-12-10, 05:13 PM,
use your family members account. I don't see any paypal for sale. Tell me if you get

Be YOU.
2014-12-10, 05:26 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-12-10, 05:27 PM by MrZeus.)
First, sending and receiving funds features might not be both available in your country and there's something you can do to verify your PP account which is, Register an account on Payoneer then verify your PP account using the bank account Payoneer gave you, that's what I have done. Haven't faced a problem so far and also I keep all the money I get on Payoneer. I still pay with PP and they take the money through the bank account. That way, if something happens to my PP account, I won't have to deal with all their troublesome support and stuff since all my money are still on Payoneer.
Latest Thanks - View all

Vikhedgehog(2014-12-10 05:33 PM) 

Make sure to read the forum rules: here

Please leave a reply and keep my threads alive for others to find and benefit from. Don't just leave a thanks because others need help too.
2014-12-10, 05:34 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-12-10, 05:48 PM by Vikhedgehog.)
(2014-12-10, 05:26 PM)MrZeus Wrote: First, sending and receiving funds features might not be both available in your country and there's something you can do to verify your PP account which is, Register an account on Payoneer then verify your PP account using the bank account Payoneer gave you, that's what I have done. Haven't faced a problem so far and also I keep all the money I get on Payoneer. I still pay with PP and they take the money through the bank account. That way, if something happens to my PP account, I won't have to deal with all their troublesome support and stuff since all my money are still on Payoneer.

Thats a very good idea, thanks! I'm gonna try it right now :)

(2014-12-10, 05:26 PM)MrZeus Wrote: First, sending and receiving funds features might not be both available in your country and there's something you can do to verify your PP account which is, Register an account on Payoneer then verify your PP account using the bank account Payoneer gave you, that's what I have done. Haven't faced a problem so far and also I keep all the money I get on Payoneer. I still pay with PP and they take the money through the bank account. That way, if something happens to my PP account, I won't have to deal with all their troublesome support and stuff since all my money are still on Payoneer.

Lol holy crap I entered some fake info and though they are going to give me some virtual number or something like that but they said they are going to ship it. Any way to edit the info or cancel the request? I'm feeling kinda stupid right now :/
Latest Thanks - View all

MrZeus(2014-12-10 05:38 PM) 
2014-12-10, 05:55 PM,
(2014-12-10, 05:34 PM)Vikhedgehog Wrote:

Thats a very good idea, thanks! I'm gonna try it right now :)

Lol holy crap I entered some modified info and though they are going to give me some virtual number or something like that but they said they are going to ship it. Any way to edit the info or cancel the request? I'm feeling kinda stupid right now :/

Don't use modified infos. They review your application first, which usually takes up to 1 week you also have to send them a picture of your Gov iD then after you get approved, they send you a Mastercard to your address so you can use it online, shops and withdraw money from atm machines.

Make sure to read the forum rules: here

Please leave a reply and keep my threads alive for others to find and benefit from. Don't just leave a thanks because others need help too.
2014-12-10, 06:09 PM,
I think this shouldn't be allowed to ask here. This is possible, but it's blackhat method.
Some people provide virtual bank accounts which can verify your paypal, you don't need to buy whole paypal, only what you need is that bank account, which usually cost about 10-15$.

[Image: Qhnn7lP.png]
2014-12-10, 08:25 PM,
Verifying a paypal account doesnt mean you got to have a credit card. you can also verify it by using debit card. debit card is more reliable because it doesnt need to have a maintaining balance. you can try to apply to any bank regarding getting a debit card and you can use it to verify your own paypal account. I mentioned this because buying a paypal account is really a dangerous move.
2014-12-10, 09:24 PM,
I don't think so buddy but you can use someone's account to do the stuff you want if he or she agrees.
2014-12-10, 10:07 PM,
you can buy VCC, that's what I did

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Increase your FB AD Acc Trust flow Watt 36 1,109 8 hours ago
Last Post: ougasoft
  Paypal to Payoneer Transfer Help? How to? Niki 8 452 Yesterday, 12:51 AM
Last Post: fateha
  Witch is The best service to buy Traffic ? skizer 6 314 2017-09-28, 09:55 PM
Last Post: cellmind3
  Suspended Payment Method - Facebook Advertising (PayPal) Marchisio 13 4,536 2017-08-16, 08:32 PM
Last Post: Lofty
  Do NOT buy this upvote panel iwdnplay1337 6 403 2017-08-06, 07:23 AM
Last Post: iwdnplay1337

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top