Where should I start to earn money as a beginner in seo?
2015-07-12, 11:27 PM,
Hi, I'am looking for some tips where I should start as a beginner in seo? In my whole life I earned thousands of $ on YT, parasites spam etc. but I have never try to get good position with white hat niche and seo.

If someone ask me (two years ago) where as a beginner he should start earning money with cpa/ppd I would tell him that he should start with Youtube and fake niches.

Now I'am asking where as a beginner I should start with seo? (white hat niches are no necessary)

There is no problem for me to buy best seo tools like xrumer, gsa, ahrefs sub, semrush sub if needed etc.

Thanks
Share This Thread :
2015-07-23, 02:23 AM,
(2015-07-12, 11:27 PM)Cpaeaner Wrote: Hi, I'am looking for some tips where I should start as a beginner in seo? In my whole life I earned thousands of $ on YT, parasites spam etc. but I have never try to get good position with white hat niche and seo.

If someone ask me (two years ago) where as a beginner he should start earning money with cpa/ppd I would tell him that he should start with Youtube and modified niches.

Now I'am asking where as a beginner I should start with seo? (white hat niches are no necessary)

There is no problem for me to buy best seo tools like xrumer, gsa, ahrefs sub, semrush sub if needed etc.

Thanks

I would start with manual tier 1, and automate the lower tiers. This way your site will stay forever if you leave no footprints like overoptimized anchor text, or duplicate content.

[Image: BVaWDbv.png]

NEW SKYPE: psyvortex2@outlook.com