Where should I invest 50$
2015-01-10, 05:31 AM,
I want to invest my 50$ Please suggest me where should i invest ....

I know this is not a huge amount to invest anywhere

I am new to Internet marketing
I started with PPI in November 2014 and made my first 50$

It took me too long (approx 45 days) to reach.... with 10-12 videos on youtube

Maybe it was a problem with the niche i was using

If you wana suggest me some niches I will appreciate it

Please help me,

where should i invest my money If there is any good cpa method or anything else I am ready to invest more
2015-01-10, 05:33 AM,
$50 is not much so my recommendation, get a host & domain and start from there. :)
2015-01-10, 05:36 AM,
If you are new, you should read the forum and you will notice that they always say that if you are new, read and try and don't waste money in what you don't know or understand well enough to at least be sure you will get your money back.

I'm new too, and i wouldn't invest yet in traffic or anything that i don't know. If you want to spend the money anyway, i would suggest you to research a niche, and buy one or a few domains (around $9 each), and some hosting. At least you can be sure that you will have these 'tools' during 1 year and in the meantime you can use them for different methods.

[Image: pxm2tm7.gif]

2015-01-10, 05:44 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-01-10, 05:47 AM by hsindhu12.)
(2015-01-10, 05:33 AM)porphyritic Wrote: $50 is not much so my recommendation, get a host & domain and start from there. :)

what to do with domain and hosting?

Should i promote cpa offers by creating landing pages...

(2015-01-10, 05:36 AM)Fajito Wrote: If you are new, you should read the forum and you will notice that they always say that if you are new, read and try and don't waste money in what you don't know or understand well enough to at least be sure you will get your money back.

I'm new too, and i wouldn't invest yet in traffic or anything that i don't know. If you want to spend the money anyway, i would suggest you to research a niche, and buy one or a few domains (around $9 each), and some hosting. At least you can be sure that you will have these 'tools' during 1 year and in the meantime you can use them for different methods.

That's a problem how to find good niche....
2015-01-10, 05:54 AM,
Get host and domains...invest in your portfolio!
2015-01-10, 05:57 AM,
(2015-01-10, 05:44 AM)hsindhu12 Wrote:
(2015-01-10, 05:33 AM)porphyritic Wrote: $50 is not much so my recommendation, get a host & domain and start from there. :)

(2015-01-10, 05:36 AM)Fajito Wrote: If you are new, you should read the forum and you will notice that they always say that if you are new, read and try and don't waste money in what you don't know or understand well enough to at least be sure you will get your money back.

I'm also new, and i don't expect someone telling me "go and try this niche" or "work on this keyword". It's something that i think that you should find yourself.

But if you read the forum you will find that certain topics are more discussed than other, so maybe there isn't the biggest money, but there is some money at least. If you are new, you need to learn methods, technics, how to think, etc, and the basic is the same for most niches i guess. So lets say you find that "tea bags" is what people are talking about. Find a decent site about tea bags and then you can try during 1 year in this niche with different techniques, methods, offers, landing pages, etc. Or go one step up in tea bags and find a domain that can be about tea bags but not exclusive about tea bags, so go for this domain, if tea bags doesn't work you can still use the domain for a different niche.

My 0.02
Latest Thanks - View all

hsindhu12(2015-01-10 05:59 AM) 

[Image: pxm2tm7.gif]

2015-01-10, 05:57 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-01-10, 06:00 AM by hsindhu12.)
(2015-01-10, 05:35 AM)konek3 Wrote: You could get some money from PPC campaign (when you deposit 50$ on 7search.com with coupon you can get extra 25$ to spend) and direct offer promotion, but you need to read a lot about it and be prepared for failure though

Yeah direct promotion really works Money

I did it with bingads before

can you please suggest me cheap ppc other than bingads and 7search.com

I never heard about 7search before.....

Thanx anyway Smile

(2015-01-10, 05:57 AM)Fajito Wrote:
(2015-01-10, 05:44 AM)hsindhu12 Wrote:

I'm also new, and i don't expect someone telling me "go and try this niche" or "work on this keyword". It's something that i think that you should find yourself.

But if you read the forum you will find that certain topics are more discussed than other, so maybe there isn't the biggest money, but there is some money at least. If you are new, you need to learn methods, technics, how to think, etc, and the basic is the same for most niches i guess. So lets say you find that "tea bags" is what people are talking about. Find a decent site about tea bags and then you can try during 1 year in this niche with different techniques, methods, offers, landing pages, etc. Or go one step up in tea bags and find a domain that can be about tea bags but not exclusive about tea bags, so go for this domain, if tea bags doesn't work you can still use the domain for a different niche.

My 0.02

yeah you are right
2015-01-10, 08:54 AM,
spend it to my wallet. hha.

i reccomend u to repeat what u done before. just put a bit more hardwork and make the $50 as ur inspiration.

After that u can try learn with seo,ppc ads which need more investment.

just my 2cent
2015-01-10, 11:57 AM,
if you want to buy a domain, use go daddy
and put one of these 2 coupons:
Coupon 1$: sas1com
1.99$: 149scott

The domain will cost you only $1 - $2, instead of 9$
and in my opinion, if you are on to youtube, just invest "Half" of the money on views and get a good niche, there is a section here for niches and methods
have a great day!

If You Think That Any Of The Staff Team Is Using Their Privileges In A Wrong Manner
You Can Always Contact The Admin → HawkEye

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Instagram / OGAds 50 Accounts question VirtualFusion 7 234 2017-09-12, 01:19 AM
Last Post: VirtualFusion
  best way to start with 50$$ ashrafaf 12 398 2017-09-08, 04:50 PM
Last Post: SonarClick
  1 weebly with more than 50 Instagram acc? warrensandre25 4 295 2017-07-17, 02:49 PM
Last Post: NickGatzos
  Smartest way to invest small amounts DoCash 10 422 2017-07-13, 11:02 PM
Last Post: ritamshri
  Where should I invest my money? MadKing 18 885 2017-06-15, 02:09 AM
Last Post: krmr

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top