Where is this person getting Youtube views from?
2018-10-17, 02:34 AM,
Hey guys so I've been seeing this person posting new Youtube videos almost daily and they are generating on average 20k-40k views per video and the views seem to stick.

I know they're not getting them from their subscribers from VidIq and the fact that it'd be virtually impossible to do this consistently because they only have 20,000 subscribers.

Do you have an ideas on how to track where they're buying them or generating them from?

I think this will help anyone wanting more views as this person seems to be getting them from a reliable source. Youtube likes included.

Here's their channel: (...)

Here's a recent video: (...)

I've followed them for a while and haven't been able to crack the code yet.

Any insights would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

- John

Moderator edit: Links removed (against the CPAElites rules).
Share This Thread :

2018-10-17, 09:58 AM,
(2018-10-17, 02:34 AM)johnbrown123 Wrote: Hey guys so I've been seeing this person posting new Youtube videos almost daily and they are generating on average 20k-40k views per video and the views seem to stick.

I know they're not getting them from their subscribers from VidIq and the fact that it'd be virtually impossible to do this consistently because they only have 20,000 subscribers.

Do you have an ideas on how to track where they're buying them or generating them from?

I think this will help anyone wanting more views as this person seems to be getting them from a reliable source. Youtube likes included.

Here's their channel: (...)

Here's a recent video: (...)

I've followed them for a while and haven't been able to crack the code yet.

Any insights would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

- John

Please read, understand and follow the CPAElites rules:

- It's not allowed to post links to videos and/or landing pages, since this could be material of another CPAElites member. This will be considered as "privacy violation".

Rules: https://www.cpaelites.com/misc.php?action=help&hid=13

Thread closed.

Please support the CPAElites staff and use the "Report" button in case of bad content or rule violations.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)