Where do you see technology in 50 years time
2014-03-12, 02:47 PM,
On a bit of a post crazy high today in this section, just feel happy today. I think that technology is going to be amazing in 50 years, one thing I am certain of is that televisions and such will be completely three dimensional (think that is the correct term) like, you will be say on the sofa and the game / movie will be actually around the room when playing.
2014-03-12, 02:49 PM,
Everything seems to be advancing so fast now. It won't be long until everything in the house is completely voice controlled. I can only imagine where TV's and gaming consoles, phones,laptops etc are going to be.

But I know damn well that I will be buying all of it haha.
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2014-03-12 02:50 PM) 
2014-03-12, 02:50 PM,
(2014-03-12, 02:49 PM)NUMB3R44 Wrote: Everything seems to be advancing so fast now. It won't be long until everything in the house is completely voice controlled. I can only imagine where TV's and gaming consoles, phones,laptops etc are going to be.

I agree it's going to be unbelievably good, I think most houses will have stuff such as 3printers and things like that as they will be WAY cheaper. I just hope that I'm around long enough to see all the cool changes.
2014-03-12, 02:53 PM,
I believe virtual reality devices will improve and become mainstream, nanobots will be able to cure diseases that are difficult to cure as of now. I believe there will be more robots (there are a few already), and flying cars (there are already companies that are trying to make them).

Many other things I can't think of right now, I'm lucky that I will be living in 50 years to enjoy them.
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2014-03-12 02:55 PM) 

"The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried"

My VIP Shares:
How to stop Chrome from blocking PPI installers
How to make advanced, custom messageboxes that match your theme in VB.

PM ME FOR A 99% OFF DISCOUNT ON HOSTWINDS
2014-03-12, 02:55 PM,
(2014-03-12, 02:53 PM)SEO Wrote: I believe virtual reality devices will improve and become mainstream, nanobots will be able to cure diseases that are difficult to cure as of now. I believe there will be more robots (there are a few already), and flying cars (there are already companies that are trying to make them).

Many other things I can't think of right now, I'm lucky that I will be living in 50 years to enjoy them.

Love all that good stuff ^ yeah, agreed will be amazing!
2014-03-12, 02:58 PM,
(2014-03-12, 02:50 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:
(2014-03-12, 02:49 PM)NUMB3R44 Wrote: Everything seems to be advancing so fast now. It won't be long until everything in the house is completely voice controlled. I can only imagine where TV's and gaming consoles, phones,laptops etc are going to be.

I agree it's going to be unbelievably good, I think most houses will have stuff such as 3printers and things like that as they will be WAY cheaper. I just hope that I'm around long enough to see all the cool changes.

What is funny is that our children will be thinking of the iPhone as I do about the Nokia 3310. The Nokia 3310 is almost a myth nowadays.

(2014-03-12, 02:53 PM)SEO Wrote: I believe virtual reality devices will improve and become mainstream, nanobots will be able to cure diseases that are difficult to cure as of now. I believe there will be more robots (there are a few already), and flying cars (there are already companies that are trying to make them).

Robots will take over. We need to find Sarah Connor. Want to help?
lol
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2014-03-12 02:58 PM) 
2014-03-12, 09:27 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-03-12, 09:28 PM by lanadekat.)
over 50 year we won't have pc's , tv's , ....
we will have screens built into walls ....
and we connect our supersmartphones ( wish we use , and not pc's ) to the screen. using something like wifi / bluethooth
I don't know yet what we will use as mouse/keyboard but I think voice controll would be good ... or if you think "I want to check my mail" it would automaticly open it...
2014-03-12, 10:06 PM,
i think a chip will be installed in your head that will simulate the experience of using these devices but the devices wont exist.
2014-03-12, 10:13 PM,
I am sure that we will colonize mars and maybe technologies like teleportation or something more advanced for spaceships.
WiFi will be available on every place on planet but also there is disadvantages of future technologies they can easily spy us.
2014-03-13, 12:23 AM,
Interesting thread.

Well, that will be 2064 if I'm correct. I might live that day. I don't think that the so called "smart homes" will be everywhere but here's what I predict;

- major changes in transportation (public and personal too). It's not because of the price of oil (it's one thing) but come on, try to get into a car in a crowded city. You better walk, I mean it. You get there faster eventually. Cars are cool, but takes up too much space when only one person using the vehicle. Carpooling might going through some serious changes too. It's existing nowdays, look it up. Great stuff.

- food/drinks - that's gonna be a whole lot more expensive than today. Rising population and the same amount of land to grow vegetables, keep animals and stuff. You get the idea. The poor will suffer.

- the difference between poor and rich will be more than today.

I am usually optimistic in everyday life, but when I have to talk about the future... What I really want to see in my life is the end of the oil age. Seriously. Without oil this world would be different. No idea if it would be better or worse, but different, that's for sure.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where do you see yourself in next 10-20 years? iBrobot 12 389 2017-11-27, 09:47 PM
Last Post: PHPMaster
  Best time for exercise dnxoom 14 406 2017-10-25, 11:37 PM
Last Post: TheCpaMaster
  What are your life plans over the next X years HawkEye 42 1,125 2017-10-20, 07:59 AM
Last Post: shinigamis0
  Name the game where you have spend most time CrypticEagle 24 572 2017-10-14, 11:52 PM
Last Post: LB'Decoy
  Time you spend with your mobile phone iBrobot 21 500 2017-10-04, 12:20 AM
Last Post: zenious

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top