Where can I find perfect software themes for Wordpress?
2013-10-15, 03:23 PM,
I've been searching a lot and still couldn't find any nice looking software theme for wordpress. I would love something similar to official cpalander site theme but cant find. However there are many nice landing pages for blogger, the problem is that im still kinda newbie and dont know if blogger landing page will rank same as wordpress site. So can someone suggest me what should i do? i have hosting, .com domain. But i need theme for software because now im using some sort of not really sexy theme and i think better theme should improve downloads rate.
Latest Thanks - View all

tommytommy(2014-01-31 05:29 AM) 

Cheap HQ Instagram Accounts (Aged and Fresh) - >>CLICK THERE<<
2013-10-15, 04:00 PM,
Latest Thanks - View all

HQAccs(2013-10-16 03:44 PM) 
2013-10-16, 03:41 PM,
I'm assuming the links I sourced for you were no good then?

I tried anyway! ;)
2013-10-16, 03:48 PM,
Sorry for ignorance, just those themes weren't nothing similar to my searches. I found one theme, something what i liked. i will use it. But that lack of WP themes just gave me some ideas to master photoshop, and searchings gave me few niches ideas so... I'm even more inspired and fired up now! I like how failures makes us stronger, it is the best teacher :)

2013-10-16, 03:52 PM,
(2013-10-16, 03:48 PM)Wolf Wrote: Sorry for ignorance, just those themes weren't nothing similar to my searches. I found one theme, something what i liked. i will use it. But that lack of WP themes just gave me some ideas to master photoshop, and searchings gave me few niches ideas so... I'm even more inspired and fired up now! I like how failures makes us stronger, it is the best teacher :)

Get designing and then get selling. ;)

Regards
2013-10-16, 03:57 PM,
(2013-10-16, 03:52 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:
(2013-10-16, 03:48 PM)Wolf Wrote: Sorry for ignorance, just those themes weren't nothing similar to my searches. I found one theme, something what i liked. i will use it. But that lack of WP themes just gave me some ideas to master photoshop, and searchings gave me few niches ideas so... I'm even more inspired and fired up now! I like how failures makes us stronger, it is the best teacher :)

Get designing and then get selling. ;)

Regards

Sure. You can preorder few of mine future designs for nice discount, you are not interested? ;) just kidding :D
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2013-10-16 04:29 PM) 

2013-10-16, 04:26 PM,

I like it, if it doesn't exist bring it into existance, it's hard to find something you are good at, but you can always learn something new and if you want it really bad then you tend to enjoy it more and if you enjoy something you are really good at it, if you understand what I mean?
2013-10-16, 04:41 PM,
(2013-10-16, 04:26 PM)caesar Wrote:

I like it, if it doesn't exist bring it into existance, it's hard to find something you are good at, but you can always learn something new and if you want it really bad then you tend to enjoy it more and if you enjoy something you are really good at it, if you understand what I mean?

It was little bit difficult to understand but i think i understood. Well I have a note from one of the mentors i am following in my notebook and it says: no one is born genius, spend at least 10 000 hours in one specific field and you will be this field genius. And yeah if you master it, you feel really comfortable and enjoy it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Question] [help]where i can find long lasting proxies ? kalia420 2 77 2017-11-29, 06:47 PM
Last Post: Nem
  Where to find game hack tool ? dipak777 5 397 2017-11-14, 11:02 PM
Last Post: manjeshsingh
  Need help with wordpress for multi niche orochimaruhf 3 174 2017-11-08, 01:59 AM
Last Post: siddakrish
  I'm looking for email tracking software Med Fd 2 120 2017-11-01, 10:09 PM
Last Post: Med Fd
  Experience with VA? - And where to find one. TheGreatDane 3 153 2017-10-12, 01:04 PM
Last Post: imrichard

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top