Where Do I Start??????
2013-08-30, 07:19 AM,
This is so confusing, I don't even know where to begin with this.

Can someone point me in the right direction with how to start CPA? Like what do I need to do/get?

If someone could help within an hour that'd be cool. I have a couple exams tomorrow and need rest.
2013-08-30, 07:22 AM,
First of all, I'd suggest getting those exams and done and rest now, starting up can take a little longer than you may think.

Afterwards, check out the newbies help section of the forum.

Good luck! Smile
2013-08-30, 07:26 AM, (This post was last modified: 2013-08-30, 07:26 AM by Wakanda.)
I'd suggestion you to get some knowledge first. You may start firstly by reading some ebook. Then you are the only one how knows the right answer of that question.
2013-08-30, 07:26 AM, (This post was last modified: 2013-08-30, 07:27 AM by Cristiano.)
(2013-08-30, 07:22 AM)๖ۣۜPrototype Wrote: First of all, I'd suggest getting those exams and done and rest now, starting up can take a little longer than you may think.

Good luck! Smile
I've studied, I don't plan to set the whole thing up, I just want a run-down of what I need to do, so I can do it when I get home tomorrow.

Thanks man Smile

(2013-08-30, 07:26 AM)Wakanda Wrote: I'd suggestion you to get some knowledge first. You may start firstly by reading some ebook. Then you are the only one how knows the right answer of that question.
But what I mean is, where can I find the 'Newbie Tutorial' for CPA
2013-08-30, 07:29 AM,
(2013-08-30, 07:26 AM)Cristiano Wrote:
(2013-08-30, 07:22 AM)๖ۣۜPrototype Wrote: First of all, I'd suggest getting those exams and done and rest now, starting up can take a little longer than you may think.

Good luck! Smile
I've studied, I don't plan to set the whole thing up, I just want a run-down of what I need to do, so I can do it when I get home tomorrow.

Thanks man Smile

(2013-08-30, 07:26 AM)Wakanda Wrote: I'd suggestion you to get some knowledge first. You may start firstly by reading some ebook. Then you are the only one how knows the right answer of that question.
But what I mean is, where can I find the 'Newbie Tutorial' for CPA

Check this : http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Quality-...real-PRO-s and get the right infos before starting your journey.
2013-08-30, 07:52 AM, (This post was last modified: 2013-08-30, 07:55 AM by ๖ۣۜMateusz.)
First, find a reliable ppd or cpa network and get accepted into their program.

Second, find a niche about something you like online.

Third, find a more specific keyword in that niche that you know you can rank in and has s decent amount of monthly searches.

Fourth, make a quality youtube video about your niche while taegeting your keywors in the title, description, and keyword secton of your youtube video.

Fifth, coffre break, maybe smoke if you do that.

Sixth, boost your video with HR views, comments, likes, ect.

Seventh, smoke some more.

Eight, make a free or paid website about your niche/keyword and do the final steps of convincing your visitors to download your whatever.

Ninth, smoke a lot more, drink more coffee.

Tenth, add your content link to your website and earn!

eleventh, smoke

Want GSA SER to start making POWERFUL links FAST? Like these results I'm getting below?

[Image: pYgbKa4.png]

Then Check out my GSA Verified Link List Here.
2013-08-30, 07:57 AM,
(2013-08-30, 07:52 AM)Niches+?=profit Wrote: First, find a reliable ppd or cpa network and get accepted into their program.

Third, find a more specific keyword in that niche that you know you can rank in and has s decent amount of monthly searches.

Fourth, make a quality youtube video about your niche while taegeting your keywors in the title, description, and keyword secton of your youtube video.

Eight, make a free or paid website about your niche/keyword and do the final
Ok, well I am about to buy a domain: MercurialVaporWorld.com

My niche will be about Nike Mercurial Vapors, the biggest shoe on the soccer cleats market.

I can make a video, and maybe make the pictures in a .pdf file?

I made a Sharecash account. Because I just want to get started. What do I do next?
2013-08-30, 08:08 AM, (This post was last modified: 2013-08-30, 08:09 AM by ๖ۣۜMateusz.)
(2013-08-30, 07:57 AM)Cristiano Wrote:
(2013-08-30, 07:52 AM)Niches+?=profit Wrote: First, find a reliable ppd or cpa network and get accepted into their program.

Eight, make a free or paid website about your niche/keyword and do the final
Ok, well I am about to buy a domain: MercurialVaporWorld.com

My niche will be about Nike Mercurial Vapors, the biggest shoe on the soccer cleats market.

I can make a video, and maybe make the pictures in a .pdf file?

I made a Sharecash account. Because I just want to get started. What do I do next?

Pictures? What are you trying to do here? Do you tell your visitors you are giving away free shoes to those who dl?

Well make a quality voice over video on youtube showing whatever about your cleats, make sure it provides a lot of proof and is good quality. Make sure you can rank for whatever your keyword is and that your video is optimized with your keyword. Rank that video, hopefully get in the #1,2,3 spot after a few days and begin earning.

Want GSA SER to start making POWERFUL links FAST? Like these results I'm getting below?

[Image: pYgbKa4.png]

Then Check out my GSA Verified Link List Here.
2013-08-30, 08:09 AM,
Master each steps, before I start, I read alot. So now I have a niche. I learn to create blogspot, its not that I have not done it before, but I have to start fresh, then after that create videos - recording your screen, i find some example people provide instructions how to download the file from website. Next step, would be youtube ranking. After you rank you get traffic to your site. If you get clicks, no download. Then, next step you have to tweak your design, as why no downloads, maybe your niche sucks.

So just master one step at a time, there is no shortcut, no one is going to help you, figure stuff yourself, search here or use google/youtube.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Want to start with Snapchat, Any tips? killerscript 11 497 2017-11-05, 01:26 AM
Last Post: ruskiczoug
  How can I start earning Ervinaso 0 69 2017-10-24, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Ervinaso
  How do i start cpa? [Ready] ndani7 4 199 2017-09-09, 12:50 AM
Last Post: grenadez
  best way to start with 50$$ ashrafaf 12 446 2017-09-08, 04:50 PM
Last Post: SonarClick
  Where to start? Zakenman 4 137 2017-09-05, 02:39 AM
Last Post: HeAdWi9H

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB