Whatsapp Marketing Software?
2017-02-06, 09:33 PM,
Hi guys, i'm looking for a way to talk to my customers through whatsapp, send them daily recipes and all that. Anyone know what works with this?
2017-02-06, 09:33 PM,
Hey Valerie,

I'm the CPA Elites helper bot. If you're not looking for support go ahead and ignore this post. If you are looking for support here's some helpful resources for you to get started:

- Check out the CPA Elites monster compilation thread: [MONSTER] CPA MARKETING TOOLBOX [VIDEOS AND TEXT GUIDES]

- CPA Elites - CPA marketing video starters course: CPA Elites - CPA Marketing Starters Course [VIDEOS]

- We have an advanced search feature you can use in case you don't get the answers you needed, you can find that here: https://www.cpaelites.com/newsearch.php

Tip - Scroll down and look at the (Elites Related Threads), you might find an answer there.

Thanks
ElitesHelper
[Image: elitesmainheader2016.png]
2017-02-06, 09:50 PM,
(2017-02-06, 09:33 PM)Valerie Wrote: Hi guys, i'm looking for a way to talk to my customers through whatsapp, send them daily recipes and all that. Anyone know what works with this?

Sure, since there is no official WhatsApp API or SDK and WhatsApp doesn't like automated tools, you'd have to code it yourself or rent a system.

But please be aware that any number (sender) won't live very long, it all depends on the volume you send. So you should set up a cluster of several numbers to divide the traffic.

My latest thread: 3 to 5 Million US$ revenue -> https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-3-to-5-...US-revenue

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2017-02-06, 10:09 PM,
(2017-02-06, 09:50 PM)CharlieHarper Wrote:
(2017-02-06, 09:33 PM)Valerie Wrote: Hi guys, i'm looking for a way to talk to my customers through whatsapp, send them daily recipes and all that. Anyone know what works with this?

Sure, since there is no official WhatsApp API or SDK and WhatsApp doesn't like automated tools, you'd have to code it yourself or rent a system.

But please be aware that any number (sender) won't live very long, it all depends on the volume you send. So you should set up a cluster of several numbers to divide the traffic.

Even if these people opted in to get contacted? Damn, that sucks. I've just been looking online and i'm not even sure which one to go with. Do you have any you would recommend to rent?
2017-02-08, 12:00 AM,
i don't think there are any solutions for whatsapp to automate things, you have do do it manually. You may higher some VAs and get the job done.
2017-02-08, 12:21 AM,
(2017-02-08, 12:00 AM)cmdee4 Wrote: i don't think there are any solutions for whatsapp to automate things, you have do do it manually.

Of course there are some solutions at the market, you just have to ask the right people. You don't need mobile phones or Android/iOS emulators to run a system like this. And you don't need any kind of virtual workers.

But the background information isn't discussed at public forums.

The only risk is to limit the sending limit to avoid early mobile number bans.

My latest thread: 3 to 5 Million US$ revenue -> https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-3-to-5-...US-revenue

2017-02-08, 01:33 AM,
You can try some automation with Whatsapp Web maybe? Like with macro clicker and auto typer?
2017-02-08, 01:38 AM,
(2017-02-08, 01:33 AM)l33tz Wrote: Like with macro clicker and auto typer?

No good advice at all. Only a bot is the most efficient way.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need some advice for WhatsApp marketing YT Publisher 13 393 8 hours ago
Last Post: juantamad
  Promoting CPA via email marketing Med Fd 4 202 2017-12-10, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Snakeccc
  Email marketing list DirksDoom 2 171 2017-11-09, 12:12 PM
Last Post: mentorcell
  I'm looking for email tracking software Med Fd 2 120 2017-11-01, 10:09 PM
Last Post: Med Fd
  How do I promote CPA Offers via Email marketing ? Med Fd 11 734 2017-10-30, 11:29 PM
Last Post: Med Fd

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top