Whats new Elites?
2016-09-18, 07:39 PM,
Hello Elites ;)

Some might know me from back in the days, I have to admit that I was quite inactive for over a year at least, due to my main job. In the past I mostly did the average bh stuff and made some decent money with that. Thanks to Hawk and this forum, I learned everything here! Most of my websites and niches are dead now and I want to return to IM and try to create a stable online income beside my main job.
I will have to re-activate alot of my old stuff at first (VPS,hostings,SEO software,skype contacts, etc etc...) and I guess I will have to read alot of guides again.
Maybe you can give me some help and tell me if there were any BIG changes to the game!? Like keyword research,google penalties, what are the do´s and don'ts today? What about youtube, still reliable or directly aim for website+seo like I prefered in the past? Is GSA SER still working?

I really would appreciate ANY device, especially from the "old" members here :)

Thanks in advance,
hammerK Cool
Latest Thanks - View all

๖ۣۜMateusz(2016-09-27 08:13 PM) 

Still the most reliable PPD network!
[Image: kGkKmYZ.png]
2016-09-18, 08:48 PM,
You have a double post "http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Any-big-changes", don't forget to remove one.

Well, welcome again to the game and good luck for you. Don't forget to set a goal for you and have a plan for it.

Of course there's a ton of changes since, but what exactly about you want to know?

Youtube became harder, I would suggest you to do direct website SEO or if you want to do churn&burn parasites, you can choose from many.

GSA SER, I think will work always. There are are guys who are still selling GSA services here on CPAelites.

So again, have a goal and plan, and just work on it (maybe you already know that, but it's important to mention (you are not only reader here):)).
Latest Thanks - View all

hammerK(2016-09-18 09:11 PM) 
2016-09-18, 09:17 PM,
Thanks for the info about the double post, I received an error message when posting the first one :O

I think I will stay away from yt as a traffic source.. I did churn & burn in the past, but I don´t want to rely on services, as I can do it by myself ( I own the most common softwares) .
My goal is to achive a "stable" online income, so I guess I will stay away from bh niches. Im already brainstorming and gathering ideas. Good to know that C&B still works ;)
Thanks for your opinion, maybe some others can add anything too
2016-09-19, 08:32 AM,
Have you tried white hat niches ?
If no, than start with white hat now :)
2016-09-22, 06:30 AM,
Thigs changed so get up to speed quickly! :)
2016-09-24, 02:40 AM,
(2016-09-22, 06:30 AM)lordscarlos Wrote: Thigs changed so get up to speed quickly! :)

Could you be more specific?! What changed in your opinion?

Still the most reliable PPD network!
[Image: kGkKmYZ.png]
2016-09-27, 08:16 PM,
Welcome back HammerK.

I remember you from back in the day, I've been inactive on the forums as well but I do come to look around every now and again.

Somethings have changed and others not so much, people are STILL trying to mostly do Youtube Blackhat video ranking as I see but I do not think that is the best of ideas. SEO for google has become much harder in my opinion. But social media pages to me look like one of the best methods of obtaining and keeping traffic.

Just my 2 cents.
Latest Thanks - View all

hammerK(2016-10-12 05:13 AM) 
2016-09-27, 10:38 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-09-27, 10:38 PM by peacemaker.)
YEa YT isn't a good idea.. Just forget it and move to Instagram I think before it gets patched up. SEO still profitable sir but yea I highly agree that it's a little bit harder now to rank.
Latest Thanks - View all

hammerK(2016-10-12 05:13 AM) 

[TUT][HQ] How To Massively Autopost To Targeted FB Groups [HQ][TUT]

With Images | Complete Step By Step Tutorial | SKYPE: lust4money_ph@outlook.com (Darwin Laganzon)
2016-09-28, 06:20 PM,
everything is fucking hard as hell to make money from so nothing changed unless your a IM whizz LOL
2016-10-12, 05:15 AM,
Thanks for your suggestions, Im already doing some stuff and only using youtube for instruction videos, not to gain traffic!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GERMAN SPEAKING ELITES Please Help Me mkhungo 7 145 2017-10-13, 06:55 PM
Last Post: CharlieHarper
  Whats the best way to edit IG Profiles? Memories 5 203 2017-09-26, 02:53 AM
Last Post: Airborne
  want to know about <CPA ELITES>status DWORLD 5 212 2017-06-25, 05:29 PM
Last Post: MY_BROTHER
  Newbie Starter Kit - Welcome To CPA Elites »Wave« 138 19,848 2017-06-11, 01:10 AM
Last Post: PeterWilly
  Kindly help Dear Elites SmaiTawi 5 204 2017-06-03, 06:42 AM
Last Post: SmaiTawi

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top