What would you do if you have 5K$ USD to spend. ( All my bank money)
2016-04-23, 07:40 PM,
I'm still a student , another 2 years left to graduate.

For me i know a little bit of CPA , i use to blast 10 YT Videos on 10 Niches then earn about 1-5$ and spend around 30$ to boost their views/likes/comments that was long time ago . then after that YT took down all the videos.

I made blog before then went for SEO Services manage to rank 2 on google for a low compeition niche but after that in 2 weeks went to page 2 for some reason.

So currently i'm just quite lost as i not sure where to spend my money to earn more money .. thats my main goal.

Thanks in advance :)
2016-04-23, 08:19 PM,
People think you need a lot of money to get CPA/PPD going. All you need to is knowledge. My advice, keep your $4500 in the bank. You study CPA/PPD and SEO for a few days or even a week or more then you gather a two good niches with low competition. You take that $500 and setup your sites, that's at least $50 ( Including paying for Hosting,Domain and some articles to put on the site). Now it gets tricky, you can either learn SEO yourself and take the risk of getting a Small PBN or SEO tools or you can do like me and wing it with a few SEO services found here. I basically use the Churn and Burn Services here, sometimes it works, sometimes it take patience. Some people say churn and burn is dead but I still get my sites up there. All this will cost another $50-100 or $200+, depending on what route you take, SEO Services being the cheapest. I wouldn't recommend you taking your bank money to do Facebook or any other marketing because if you don't know what you are doing, that can lead to disaster. You keep the rest of the money there just in case you need a boost or in case something comes up with your site being trashed and you need a way to get it back. Good luck with your journey bro.
Latest Thanks - View all

Zillionaire(2016-04-23 09:26 PM) 

Before End of Year Goal ! Car *MYVI*
[Image: jhnSWo7.png]
Skype - E60Boy (Note: Not online as much as before!)
[ ] 150+ Rep
[ X ] 800+ Posts
User's Voice/Video Service!
2016-04-23, 08:32 PM,
(2016-04-23, 07:40 PM)Skyvus Wrote: I'm still a student , another 2 years left to graduate.

For me i know a little bit of CPA , i use to blast 10 YT Videos on 10 Niches then earn about 1-5$ and spend around 30$ to boost their views/likes/comments that was long time ago . then after that YT took down all the videos.

I made blog before then went for SEO Services manage to rank 2 on google for a low compeition niche but after that in 2 weeks went to page 2 for some reason.

So currently i'm just quite lost as i not sure where to spend my money to earn more money .. thats my main goal.

SEO + SMM - that's better way. Or you can use very rare way about reddit.
2016-04-23, 09:23 PM,
(2016-04-23, 08:19 PM)User Wrote: People think you need a lot of money to get CPA/PPD going. All you need to is knowledge. My advice, keep your $4500 in the bank. You study CPA/PPD and SEO for a few days or even a week or more then you gather a two good niches with low competition. You take that $500 and setup your sites, that's at least $50 ( Including paying for Hosting,Domain and some articles to put on the site). Now it gets tricky, you can either learn SEO yourself and take the risk of getting a Small PBN or SEO tools or you can do like me and wing it with a few SEO services found here. I basically use the Churn and Burn Services here, sometimes it works, sometimes it take patience. Some people say churn and burn is dead but I still get my sites up there. All this will cost another $50-100 or $200+, depending on what route you take, SEO Services being the cheapest. I wouldn't recommend you taking your bank money to do Facebook or any other marketing because if you don't know what you are doing, that can lead to disaster. You keep the rest of the money there just in case you need a boost or in case something comes up with your site being trashed and you need a way to get it back. Good luck with your journey bro.

Thanks alot for this , but isit possible to get a return? i mean whats the risk =/ if i buy seo services instead.

(2016-04-23, 08:32 PM)asmadeus08 Wrote:
(2016-04-23, 07:40 PM)Skyvus Wrote: I'm still a student , another 2 years left to graduate.

Whats SMM? anyway thanks :)
2016-04-23, 09:30 PM,
(2016-04-23, 09:23 PM)Skyvus Wrote:
(2016-04-23, 08:19 PM)User Wrote: People think you need a lot of money to get CPA/PPD going. All you need to is knowledge. My advice, keep your $4500 in the bank. You study CPA/PPD and SEO for a few days or even a week or more then you gather a two good niches with low competition. You take that $500 and setup your sites, that's at least $50 ( Including paying for Hosting,Domain and some articles to put on the site). Now it gets tricky, you can either learn SEO yourself and take the risk of getting a Small PBN or SEO tools or you can do like me and wing it with a few SEO services found here. I basically use the Churn and Burn Services here, sometimes it works, sometimes it take patience. Some people say churn and burn is dead but I still get my sites up there. All this will cost another $50-100 or $200+, depending on what route you take, SEO Services being the cheapest. I wouldn't recommend you taking your bank money to do Facebook or any other marketing because if you don't know what you are doing, that can lead to disaster. You keep the rest of the money there just in case you need a boost or in case something comes up with your site being trashed and you need a way to get it back. Good luck with your journey bro.

Thanks alot for this , but isit possible to get a return? i mean whats the risk =/ if i buy seo services instead.

(2016-04-23, 08:32 PM)asmadeus08 Wrote:

Whats SMM? anyway thanks :)

Suck My Minge

2016-04-23, 09:33 PM,
Yeah Social media have more weight and power than SEO. Especially if you know some tricks like i do.
2016-04-23, 10:21 PM,
Ohh .. hahah i just came back to CPAElites , don't really know whats the social media tricks xD can share one or two? :p just an example.
2016-04-23, 11:50 PM,
Yeah. Just two words youtube and silo.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to make Money Spamming ?? vincenzot_t 9 286 2017-10-07, 01:14 AM
Last Post: faithalo
  Can you make money with this method on fb? CagelessBrain 2 140 2017-10-06, 03:51 PM
Last Post: CagelessBrain
  Do you think there is money to be made with giveaways? ThisGuyOverHere 4 254 2017-09-30, 12:27 AM
Last Post: PRINC3
  Get money out from SEOClerks account? Nebojsha1337 2 108 2017-09-13, 12:10 AM
Last Post: Froggys
  Need Help to make money with Cpa piravin922 7 204 2017-09-08, 03:22 PM
Last Post: SonarClick

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top