What would you do.
2015-02-01, 07:24 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-02-01, 07:29 PM by Cold'Play.)
So i only have 2 months more to save money because college will start again. i already have $150 here and i need $1000 in two months else i cant go to college. if you are in my situation what would you do?

PS: no one can help me on my family since im poor

Hello please delete this im not the one who put this thread WTF.
2015-02-01, 07:31 PM,
Personally I think the fastest way combined with lowest risks is to set up some landing pages and do "classic" CPA, without paid traffic.

Watch out for some new upcoming gimmicks, e. g. the "Apple Watch" in March, and think about some nice giveaways. Two months is enough to rank such landing pages based on useful content.

Outside CPA and Internet Marketing another way is to gamble, but there is a very high risk of a total loss and it's illegal in some countries. ;-)

This place is intentionally left blank.
2015-02-01, 07:33 PM,
(2015-02-01, 07:31 PM)BlackHatSEO Wrote: Personally I think the fastest way combined with lowest risks is to set up some landing pages and do "classic" CPA, without paid traffic.

Watch out for some new upcoming gimmicks, e. g. the "Apple Watch" in March, and think about some nice giveaways. Two months is enough to rank such landing pages based on useful content.

Outside CPA and Internet Marketing another way is to gamble, but there is a very high risk of a total loss and it's illegal in some countries. ;-)

Ahah your right :)

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top