1 5.88%
WinRAR with a password and the password will be on a survey link
29.41%
5 29.41%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What works best for you?
2013-12-04, 11:08 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-12-04, 11:09 AM by JuanMove.)
Okay guys I now this has been asked more than a hundred times but here I want to clear things up, share different insights so that our fellow members who haven't cleared their minds yet about this matter will be somehow be relieved.

So the question is, what best works for you?

A. Link Locker
B. Content Locker
C. Direct Survey Link
D. WinRAR with a password and the password will be on a survey link

Please vote for an answer and tell us why?

Thank you!
Best Regards,
Juan Move
2013-12-04, 11:11 AM,
I prefer Link Locker. Put mega.co.nz links and lock it. Works fine for me. No need to edit the html or what..Hahahaha
2013-12-04, 11:12 AM,
I think it can sometimes depend on the niche you are using.

[Image: CZqWQay.png?1?7286]
2013-12-04, 11:16 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-12-04, 11:18 AM by JuanMove.)
For me a WINRAR with a Password on a survey link.

Why? Because for me downloaders will be eager to unlock the rar file if they saw what's inside it. So if you are dealing with hacks and your rar file is locked and the downloader checked what's inside and saw a .exe file and .dll file they will crave to unlock it! They will do anything to unlock it, so for me it's a good choice. :)
2013-12-04, 11:21 AM,
(2013-12-04, 11:16 AM)JuanMove Wrote: For me a WINRAR with a Password on a survey link.

Why? Because for me downloaders will be eager to unlock the rar file if they saw what's inside it. So if you are dealing with hacks and your rar file is locked and the downloader checked what's inside and saw a .exe file and .dll file they will crave to unlock it! They will do anything to unlock it, so for me it's a good choice. :)

Umm, how about you put the .dll method in action? (Shared by McGee here on the forum). I personally, want my visitors to actually see what they are getting, so i let them load the application, but once they click START, window pop's up, or most often i make the apps with activation/licence codes, so once they click the start, in the STATUS:, shits loads up and at some point, it freezes saying: FAILED! APPLICATION IS NOT ACTIVATED!... Get my point? The .rar method is not a bad idea and in most of the cases work, but my way is even better because you are actually showing them that the application actually exists (If you have the application) :-)
2013-12-04, 11:33 AM,
(2013-12-04, 11:21 AM)(Banned for promoting another CPA Forum -=> As predicted: https://i.imgur.com/EBHx1Mo.png ) Wrote:
(2013-12-04, 11:16 AM)JuanMove Wrote: For me a WINRAR with a Password on a survey link.

Umm, how about you put the .dll method in action? (Shared by McGee here on the forum). I personally, want my visitors to actually see what they are getting, so i let them load the application, but once they click START, window pop's up, or most often i make the apps with activation/licence codes, so once they click the start, in the STATUS:, shits loads up and at some point, it freezes saying: FAILED! APPLICATION IS NOT ACTIVATED!... Get my point? The .rar method is not a bad idea and in most of the cases work, but my way is even better because you are actually showing them that the application actually exists (If you have the application) :-)

Sounds good bro :) You are making that app on VB right? So you should help me on that hahaha! LOL! :)
2013-12-04, 11:35 AM,
(2013-12-04, 11:33 AM)JuanMove Wrote:
(2013-12-04, 11:21 AM)(Banned for promoting another CPA Forum -=> As predicted: https://i.imgur.com/EBHx1Mo.png ) Wrote:

Sounds good bro :) You are making that app on VB right? So you should help me on that hahaha! LOL! :)

Yup! And did i ever say no to any CPA Elites member? :-) You have my skype...
2013-12-04, 11:43 AM,
i vote for link locker, because i can turn BH into WH with that, which i am doing right now.
2013-12-04, 05:59 PM,
For me winrar method works best.

[Image: 3.jpg]
2013-12-04, 06:28 PM,

Most people wont see what's inside of rar archive because they go with right click - extract. That can cause losing leads.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  <CPABuild informations and how it works> vladponcea 4 259 2017-07-07, 12:20 PM
Last Post: DrKent
  why Everyone works this link ?? Whee 11 1,261 2016-11-04, 05:34 PM
Last Post: alxwanted6k
  Most sites are blocked in my country and nothing works including ultrasurf - help dess 0 341 2016-10-11, 02:24 AM
Last Post: dess
  AMF no longer works for YT likes? ElderWolf 1 423 2016-08-10, 04:42 PM
Last Post: ylts
  How Pin Submit Works ? ashu55 4 1,472 2016-03-27, 11:18 AM
Last Post: ashu55

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top